It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Professor calls on people to dismantle US at pro-Palestinian event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And in America , Most Collage Professors are 5th Columnist Communist Leaning , so as a Patriotic American what am I to Think of that ? Hmm.......When did this All Start ? Seems we Never took this Warning to Heart so Many Years Ago.......

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Does Palestine have a right to defend itself?

There is no country of 'Palestine'. Are you talking about the Gaza Strip and the people who are calling themselves 'palestinians'? They are under attack because THEY ATTACKED ISRAEL. It is Israel that is the victim.

As the USA using its veto power at the UN to block any ceasefire resolution,
A call to ceasefire is nothing more than a call for Israel to disarm and be destroyed. Hamas has said it will not stop ... EVER. And 75% of the 'Palestinians' support Hamas.
edit on 12/25/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
A native American woman doesn't like colonialism real shocker there huh? Question is why is everyone elevating her opinion? So what as I said doesn't seem very surprising that she would have a negative opinion living on a reservation

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not so much elevating as exposing. We've tolerated this in universities for 70+ years and now the rot is so wide and deep that it's almost impossible to get a teaching position unless you parrot this crap. From the Ivy League institutions right down to community colleges. Schools of Education may be the worst. Want to be a math teacher? A school of education will teach you leftist indoctrination. No math, because they don't know any. Go to the math department for that. We're going to lose generations to this, even if we start correcting it today. And we haven't started yet.
Start with eliminating the federal Department of Education. Fat chance.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I live in Minnesota. We have a phenomenon here that is so incredibly destructive. We are being governed by weak, codependent people who see victimhood and its culture as a virtue. When George Fentanyl Floyd died, before the autopsy was even done, The governor and everyone else was out there apologizing and getting in front of what social unrest was coming. The Native American community immediately after saw their opportunity to start tearing down monuments and statues just like the blacks did. We just got a new flag that is actually a modified flag of Somalia. No one got to vote on it, it was chosen by a bunch of virtue signaling communist leftists.

The Lutheran Social Services crowd has imported so many Muslims, and Somalis that they now have better organization than the citizens of the state.

So when I see this Native Lesbian screeching about how her country is a bunch of colonizers I have to laugh. Here’s why.

Before White people showed up on this continent, the wheel had not been invented yet. Start with that. On top of that, what this dunce with a high priced education, is that she has no idea what came before white people. She has not been alive long enough to see any real history, just the window from her lofty tower given to her by other left leaning, commie white people who hate this country.

Before white people were here, The native Americans butchered each other over land, hunting, water, you name it. There was no peaceful coexistence at all. The only time the Native Americans were ever unified in any way, was when Chief Blackhawk in Illinois vowed to stop the westward expansion of white people at the Mississippi river, and HIS OWN PEOPLE BETRAYED HIM.

Even more hilarious is that the Native American People share more in common with today’s Ethnic Russians (white people) then any other haplogroup.

She acts like white people are the only people who have conquered this country. The Aztecs and Olmec cultures from central and South America were clear up into the west coast. Funnier still, when white people showed up, the Mexicans were all to happy to have White European settlers drive off the Comanche and Apache. Oddly enough so were the Apache as they were being decimated by the Comanche.

What this dunce does not realize is that this country is being colonized by a legion of “Gimmedats” brought in by the very same leftist traitors who educated her on the evil White Devil Run America. That oddly enough has most of its government blackmailed by Foreign Interests courtesy of Jeffrey Epstein and the Maxwell family. All of this idiocy about Palestine and Israel, is a joke, because ultimately, Israel is going to move into Ukraine. Watch, wait and see. Then this idiocy can go back to screeching about Freeing Ukraine from Israel.

No one that believes the nation and the people who gave them everything, should be preaching about how evil it is.

She should be forced to give up all those things that white people and Western European culture gave her. The technology, hell, even metal tools, all of it. Force them to live as their ancestors did because if you hate white people and white culture so damned much, then why on earth are you wearing our clothes? Why are you using our tech?

All these liars are hypocrites and phonies looking for a pay off. We may have free speech in this country, but we need to have people shouting this bleating goat down where ever she goes. Since America is so evil, then why does everyone want to be here? Including HER!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Times are changing.
Majority of the population sees, thinks, and concludes >
original.antiwar.com...

u.s has become a terrorist state.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

I'm not trying to start a huge war here but there were several peaceful tribes that welcomed the new settlers and relations were civilized between the two cultures.

It wasn't really until the mass influx of immigrants started coming in and started creating massive and unsustainable drains on natural resources without regards to sustainable practices that things started getting ugly.

There are photos of men who slaughtered Buffalo en masses standing atop massive piles of skulls as a sign of dominance and conquest by wiping out the indigenous tribes primary source of sustenance.

Buffalo were stripped of their hides for sale and trade...their corpses and perfectly good meat left to rot in the sun. Flies and disease spread like wildfire from the rotting corpses.

Such practices were abhorrent to the Native Populations as they used every part of the animal so as not to be dishonorable to the life sustaining gift that it's death gave the Tribe.

The Native People's revered the Great Spirit who was responsible for creating the lands and they viewed everything as being alive and part of creation In its own way and there are a wealth of Tribal Stories translated from the Elders into English by their descendants if you'd like to learn more about the Native People's and wealth of tribal customs and stories outside of your bravado John Wayne fantasies where only the warring Commanche and Apache are given consideration.

I would recommend the Anasazi, the Hopi and the Lakota studies as a starter. The Blackfoot tribes are also very interesting.

I'm not trying to say life in the America's was peaceful and idyllic all the time because you're right there was still power battles over land and resources by tribes warring with one another because people are people and some things are universal in human societies but to claim the influx of European Settlers was without bloodshed and atrocities of its own is just disingenuous.

And in regards to modern conviences and technology there are a wealth of newer generations who have adapted and integrated and preserve their traditional practices with no hostilities but continue to exercise caution because there's a big difference between The White Devils and descendants of European ancestry with whom they have no quarrel because even though our cultures are different we share the same values.

It's funny because your oversimplified account of the wealth of tribes and practices of the Original People's shows a serious lack of indepth historical study and I strongly encourage you to broaden your horizons about not only their ancestral histories but maybe a little of you own as well and you might discover that there was just as much infighting war and betrayal from your own line as there are In others.

I love America myself but to pretend we got where we are because of infallible White Saviors Who Did No Wrong is absolute bull#.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At no point did I say that white people were saviors, and in that regard everything you write is from the vantage point of painting me as a racist.

So let’s start with the facts of things. There have always been wars among the native populations. The Hopi, The Navajo, The Anazsazi, every native tribe has or was at war with another at one time. They were not peaceful cohabitators living in harmony. That is a lie. That would be no different than saying that the Scottish, The Irish, and The English were all buddies and got along beautifully ever since the first white man emerged on those lands.

Prior to the westward expansion, and prior to our civil war, there was a great deal of peaceful coexistence. For about the first 100 years, from let’s say 1670 to 1781, there was a great deal of cohabitation, as the first major slave owners were oddly enough Native American People. I would know, my family were brought here in 1687 as indentured servants and were under the ownership of a Native American.

It wasn’t until the bankers got their hooks into the government of this country, and our government having to pay debt back to the Rothschild Bankers, that things turned quite ugly.

The buffalo slaughter wasn’t just to be wasteful, it was to control the meat and food of both Native Americans AND regular white people. It was not about just arbitrarily having fun and killing animals for sport. Buffalo meat was healthier than cow, and easier to raise, though not as easy to domesticate. You had plain old white people hunting buffalo and sharing with their native neighbors. Once the banks, the railroads, the oil men started to carve up the country, that’s when things became the slaughter that everyone knows about.

In no way do I look at this country’s history as being one where white people are the saviors. We did however bring primitive people into a modern world, before they were probably ready. They had the same kind of betrayals and liars just like we did, it’s just that they pretend that they were all noble souls prior to white people showing up. That’s a lie.

The story of human conquest started when the first cave man had a rock and took something that did not belong to them from another cave man or woman. It’s the oldest story that has existed, and for anyone to pretend that America ALONE is built on that, then clearly they have never been to Mexico. The Native Americans ought to be thankful they weren’t conquered by the Spanish. If there were a better example to follow, perhaps the French did a nice job with Canada, but even then, you still had some of the Same issues.

My problem with people like this phony scholar, is that they pretend their own people are innocent, and were always innocent flower children who did nothing to hurt anyone. They lived angelic lives until white people showed up. Then when you ask them if they hate white people so much, how about rejecting all those things white people gave them. They won’t. Because their ancestors were looking for an easier life, just like everyone else, and white people brought it to them, with some very unfortunate strings attached. As ALL white people and anyone who is not native knows, our way of life isn’t exactly as advertised now is it?

We are all slaves on the banksters’ plantations. In that regard, I do agree with the whole anger at the colonizers. My ancestors were enslaved when the English invaded Scotland. There have always been evil people thinking that they alone are chosen by God to rule.

But anyway, I hope you and yours are having an awesome Christmas. You’re not starting a war with me. I am at war with idiocy, and intellectual dishonesty. Whenever someone starts screeching about how much they hate the country that gave them everything, I have a problem with it. Because if they were to go to let’s say Gaza and protest, they’d be shot by either side.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is very much the exception, not the rule. In fact, the American federal government has rushed to make free speech regarding the globally-condemned genocide of a people who've lived in absolute wretched misery for 50+ years while American nukes have prevented the Arab World from rightfully seeking justice. Absolutely nobody has lost their jobs or status for cheering on a genocide commited by Israel with American weapongs and military assistance, while hundreds of academics, writers, and goverment employees have been fired, censured or otherwise punished for expressing any concern for humans rights of the "wrong side" in America's cynical eyes.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

I would like to apologize.

I reread your original post this morning and it has a completely different tone to it this morning than when I read it originally and responded.

I'm not sure how I misinterpreted your post the way I did that illicited my response but I earnestly apologize.

I got defensive over a misinterpretation.

I'm genuinely very sorry I reacted the way I did.

We are definitely on the same team here and I apologize for my misinterpretation.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

God bless.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
No worries. You probably now know why I am the kind of dinner guest that you have over for dinner once, and then have to explain to friends and family why we’re friends.

I have lived in Minnesota for 22 years and I can tell you that there is a profoundly bizarre brand of mental illness here. It comes from having had to live in a cold environment 6 to 7 months out of the year, with families living together in one or two room shacks. Passive Aggressive disorder is what they call Minnesota Nice.

But seriously though, if you lived here, and were not from here, you would know what I mean about people who are inherently full of # screeching about things that never happened to them, blaming people who never did anything wrong in the first place. Just to get what they want, which is usually money. We have an entire culture of grifters and politically minded oxygen thieves stealing tax payer dollars over anything they can get.

No worries about the confusion. Text is subjective and probably the easiest way to pick a fight or start an argument. You should see what happens when I correct people’s use of There, Their And They’re. Anyway my friend, I hope that 2024 is better for all of us, it needs to be.

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In other words "I only support speech I agree with". Christian conservatives the new leftists I swear.

Sad that people like you don't see that dismantling the failing American empire would actually increase the quality of American lives everywhere. Do you not see sending hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign countries doesn't benefit Americans in the slightest? Then to hear you complain about the repercussions of the very policies you support is absurd. You support sanctioning foreign countries but cry when people from those countries flood our border...

The only real threats to the American people resides in Washington DC. You act like you learned nothing from covid and the subsequent lock down and mandates. Our government treats us worse than many of the the governments you constantly criticize.

China and Russia retirement age is now 60 America it's almost 70, meanwhile our life expectancy is dropping while theirs is increasing. Our infrastructure is crumbling China has layed millions of miles of high speed train rails, meanwhile amtrack is stuck in the 19th century.

Seeing the writing on the wall is not being pro-Russian or pro-Chinese. I want America primarily Americans of all races religions and creeds to thrive. The path we are currently on will destroy us.

Israel isn't part of America
Ukraine isn't part of America
Taiwan isn't part of America

You know who is?

Your neighbors with pride and Palestinian flags are, and let's hope you don't ever have to rely on your community because I suspect you're probably not very highly regarded among your peers if your attitude here is any indicator.
edit on 28-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The US dismantled. She would have no job. She would have no home. She would have no money. She would have no voice.

Why are these people always advocating for something that will not even help themselves?

The US used to be split by culture Black. Hispanic. Irish. Italian. Polish. German. British. You were part of where you came from. You were all the same just from different backgrounds. Next, you weer defined by your religion. Catholic. Protestant. Baptist. Jewish. Sikh.

The majority did not care about color.
The majority did not care about race.
The majority did not care about gender.

Majority folks.

Now, no one cares where you are from. No one cares your background. It is all about supporting LGBT rights and trying not to be called a racist.

I am done. I am. Because I am seeing the affects on my kids and it is really pissing me off. I have had some personal things happen where we were made to be wrong to protect someone who was not innocent because of 'how bad they had it' .

Remember, when you are not part of their group and you support their group you will be the first one attacked and shunned no matter what you have said or done.

The US once stood for hope. No it is filled with a minority rule with ignorance and intolerance.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The US dismantled. She would have no job. She would have no home. She would have no money. She would have no voice.

... and we'd be over run by the communist Chinese. They'd LOVE to see America balkanized. A weak America is an easy America to control ... hell, to take over. They'd love to get ahold of our farmlands.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldCmmdrCohen

while hundreds of academics, writers, and goverment employees have been fired, censured or otherwise punished for expressing any concern for humans rights of the "wrong side" in America's cynical eyes.

Hundreds you say?
It would be truly enlightening to see your list.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

So ... you like the Communist way of doing things and you want America dismantled. No surprise. The rest of your post was the usual insulting drivel that I ignore. So ... whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join