It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Holidays all, you all are welcome at my table.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

That sounds good!

No, your worst fear is our breakfast tomorrow.

Sausages with..... marmalade......

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Merry Christmas and hope you have a good time with family! Wishing everyone on ATS a nice holiday as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I love this. I'm the demographic that is the most hated on ATS, but to be accepted at the table as a crazy queer communist Jew means a lot.

I was one given a bag of rice as a christmas gift, it was one of those passive aggressive things people who dont want you at th family table on their christmas.

I love your offer, and would not do the "weird commie pinko" thing, because if you're offering me more than uncooked rice, you're better than my "blood" relatives.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Merry Christmas to you!

What do weird commie pinkos have at 🎄 Christmas then?

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ummm...thank you fer yer...sport...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Sorry but you are mistaken. No meal with garlic bread is EVER boring.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What's your claim chowder recipe?

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Try that cider recipe with pork belly. I do it with Old Rosie cider. Scrumptious. Proper job

Christmas Eve so about to watch Love Actually, after Mog's Christmas. I may cry!

Again.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
I love this. I'm the demographic that is the most hated on ATS, but to be accepted at the table as a crazy queer communist Jew means a lot.

I was one given a bag of rice as a christmas gift, it was one of those passive aggressive things people who dont want you at th family table on their christmas.

I love your offer, and would not do the "weird commie pinko" thing, because if you're offering me more than uncooked rice, you're better than my "blood" relatives.

I work in the performing arts, with some of the most accepting people ever (usually because we are the outcasts).

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Clams, Onion, celery, potatoes, clam juice, chicken broth, bit of garlic, half and half, bacon, seasoning to taste.

I don't cook clam chowder often enough to have it fully refined.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Welcome at your table, you say? I suppose it all depends on how strong my eggnog is, and how polite your guests are.

😜🍻

Missed responding to this. My folk are all polite, and your rum or vodka with a drop of eggnog is welcome at my table, or any mixing there in (or other things). Hard drugs, might be a different issue.
My plain and simple is if you are the issue, I will pay for your exit to home. And call to check on you in the morning.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Sausages with..... marmalade......

Marmalade while far from my worst fears, I have to admit I do not like the stuff, I prefer mango chutney with a sausage (or three).

I worked a twelve hour shift yesterday, my last for the week though, so I shall be having Christmas for Boxing Day.

Happy Boxing Day Everyone

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join