It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Clone Market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
An article I read years ago, mentioned if we were approximately in our 40s and younger, and had the money we could live 1,000yrs. That was about a decade ago.

This is all from the horses mouth, nih.gov;

Abstract

Imagine the following scenario. A few years from now, those who can afford it will contract cloning labs to grow clones to supply duplicate organs or replace body parts. Clones will be genetically matched to clients so they can be used in transplants without being attacked by the client’s immune system. To side-step the ethical argument of what is considered human, the client’s clones will be grown as headless embryos, without a brain or a central nervous system.

Using embryo cloning techniques developed in Britain in the late 1990s, the cloning labs will grow these headless clones to match each stage of a child’s or adult’s development, so that organs will be available throughout the client’s life.

In this potential, rather troubling, future, business is booming. Cloning labs have doubled their facilities in just 5 years and there is demand for more. In fact, the cloning labs have been so successful they have built a family alliance facility, where poor families are paid to breed children for the purpose of organ harvesting. (Think abortions)

Black Market Organs

If this all sounds too implausible then it’s worth highlighting two main issues affecting the organ market. First, most countries depend on altruistic motives for obtaining organs, which means depending on people becoming organ donors voluntarily. Unfortunately, despite increasing efforts, the gap between the number of people who need organs and the number of organs available is steadily increasing. In most countries only about a third of the population are donors, which means thousands of patients end up on transplant lists every year and thousands die while on the waiting lists because of the lack of donor organs. Many more die because, for whatever reason, their name never even made the list. Clearly the altruistic method isn’t working.

Black Market Organs & Cloning

ARGUMENTS FOR HUMAN THERAPEUTIC CLONING - PMC
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
ARGUMENTS FOR HUMAN THERAPEUTIC CLONING - PMC. Journal List. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. v.4 (1); 2004 Feb. PMC7245529. As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health

It was adopted in 1947. At the conclusion of Nazi Doctors Trial.
Evil Science or Technology Blessing?

This is unnatural, and when combined with abortion on demand, the stem cell tissue and base organs are plentiful.

Been going on since 1990s publicaly, how long in the shadows?! Possibly being started by the Nazis in 1940s.

What else is going on, that is not open knowledge?

edit on 23-12-2023 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I'm a firm believer Barrack Barry Soetoro Hussein Obama is a clone of an Egyptian oligarch.

Too many mysteries around who he is, where he came from, and his timeline in general with indoctrination institutions and political positions.

Hussein Soetoro is not the only reason I believe in such a wild conspiracy, though. The push by MSM and Follywood publicly via subtle subliminal messaging and outright rooftop reeeing to put him in DC also contribute to my belief in human cloning.

And I believe it's ancient tech and all leaders of large nations have had clones, not "body doubles".

edit on 23-12-2023 by TheMindOfMax2 because: WantSpreadOnChi, had to rearrange furniture

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Last I heard on the matter they are using stem cells to grow the needed organ independently without having to resort to these outdated practices and procedures.

Its still expensive and time consuming and not a mass market affair.

Try as we might we simply can't save everyone and it's rather pointless to keep producing organs for people who continue to abuse their bodies with intoxicants and take the lifesaving gift for granted.

I've heard only rumors about the black market and cannot attest to the validity of the claims but they sound rather horrific and extremely unethical.

Whatever the case may be I'm registered as a donor and I've done my best to keep everything in good order for someone in need.

edit on 12/23/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMindOfMax2
I've seen on Tgram and X where people who have been digging on the Obama's have not been able to find records where Michael ever gave birth. BO looks just like the oligarch you speak of as well......

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

What else is going on, that is not open knowledge?

If you can come up with it somone already did it...

The unknown unknowns far outweight the known unknowns.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
I've seen on Tgram and X where people who have been digging on the Obama's have not been able to find records where Michael ever gave birth. BO looks just like the oligarch you speak of as well......

Ah , they Found Out Men Cannot give Birth .

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: RookQueen2

" I've seen on Tgram and X where people who have been digging on the Obama's have not been able to find records where Michael ever gave birth. BO looks just like the oligarch you speak of as well...... "

Ah , that's because they Found Out Men Cannot give Birth .

edit on 23-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join