It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Door To Freedom - Exposing the Deceptions of the WHO, the UN & the WEF...

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I hope you all are doing well.. In these crazy times, with President Trump being kicked off the ballot in Colorado, and California, etc, it's important that besides taking note of the more bombastic events of the days we're living through, we also note those somewhat more subtle shifts in what is essentially a growing worldwide tyranny, creeping towards us through the long grass of the bureaucratic technocracy in these wilderness lands where politics has atomised the people of the world into the ravages of a conflict between authoritarians & libertarians. The classic divisions of left & right no longer serve to enlighten us as to the true motives & intentions of the political animals we're supposedly called to vote for. Some are genuine - most are a sham. And it's plain as day when you observe the propaganda on the mainstream media. They are making their moves; it's time to sit up straight & pay attention.

While all these shenanigans are ongoing, with the cries of "Insurrection!" echoing through the marbled halls of power, it is important to observe what is being done under the cover of that long grass in the wilderness. To that end, we have an excellent new website devoted to exposing the nasty little games of the WHO, the UN, and the World Economic Forum, amongst others.

Here it is, from the pen of Dr Carol Nass of Robert F Kennedy Jr's Children's Health Defence, her new site/organisation named DOOR TO FREEDOM - exposing the WHO (et al) & showcasing the documents that they'd very much rather you paid no attention to whatsoever, because these actions they are planning will lay the foundations of world government & the very tools of our enslavement...

At the Doors to Freedom site, Dr Nass reveals all the WHO/ UN/ WEF documents you could possibly need as a primer to peruse at leisure in one handy dandy location, collating the evidence of their misdeeds & malign intentions towards us, the people of the world that they want to enslave. The documents Dr Nass showcases are not easy to find, if you were to search the websites or cached downloads available on the sites of the organisations themselves (what a surprise). Examples include:

--- WHO Pandemic Treaty will increase manmade pandemics

--- WHO resources page (downloads & weblinks)

--- The United Nations Political Declaration on Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness, and Response (PPPR)

--- AWESOME Great Reset resources (many articles!)

--- Global Biosecurity Agenda resources

The above selection will inform you to a high degree as to the motives, plans & intentions of not only the WHO but also the World Economic Forum, the United Nations, and general information which adds context regarding what the elitists have planned for our future. The first stage in any warfare is establishing your baseline true information, so you can begin to define longer-term strategic vision & tactics for overcoming the short-term battles faced. I'm no military commander, but this much seems obvious. The better we ourselves, and our relatives & friends, are informed, the better we are able to resist & hopefully overcome these diabolical agendas.

Naturally therefore we now have a conflict between centrist authoritarians, and conservative libertarians allied with classic liberals who resistt authoritarianism - one side desires CONTROL, the other side desires FREEDOM. I know I'm on the right side of History, no matter how small the role I may play in the overall actions that define the story of our era. But between us, if we develop our awareness, plus bonds of enduring, mutual support & collegiate affection one for another - desiring the same freedoms for each other as we desire for ourselves, then we will begin to approach that realm of self-sacrifice that Jesus spoke of when He said:

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. **GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN THAN THIS; THAT HE WILL LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS**. You are My friends if you do what I command you.…"

John 15: 12-14

I think we can all agree that if we stand on this principle, and defend the God-given sovereign rights to freedom & autonomy that dwell uncreated in the hearts & minds of our brothers & sisters, then we stand on the right side of History in the ensuing ideological conflict.

No matter how dark the night, no matter its sorrows - joy comes in the morning.

Godspeed ATS, and all who read these words.

FITO.

edit on DecemberFriday23012CST07America/Chicago-060011 by FlyInTheOintment because: Editing title

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Look, I'll say it in the simplest of terms that anybody with a working brain can understand if they would but look around themselves and into their own deeply held but flawed view of reality. The whole business being pushed upon us is part of the Alien Agenda to unify the earth into the...yes, those words again, ...the New World Order.

The best example of the technique is the unchecked allowance of immigrants around the world to flood into other countries to slowly destroy the nationalism of the principle countries of the world if not the very existence of those countries such that all standards of living are greatly reduced to a subsistence level for all but the elites. Neither religions or God has little to do with the matter.

edit on 22-12-2023 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

desiring the same freedoms for each other as we desire for ourselves

The problem is some people find comfort in being controlled. They want a nanny state to give them some sense of security even though what it really does is turn reality into a living hell.
edit on 22/12/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Millions through history have died of pandemic diseases.

We are now developing tools that allow us to fight disease, with faster response, but by the same token, disease can now travel faster and wider than in the past.

To do nothing against inevitable threats to human life and societies is plain stupid.

The last pandemic is over, and there was no great reset, there was no vaccine related cull, there was no regime change and there were no lasting mass changes to human liberty.

But there were millions of deaths, some of which were preventable, except the preventions were annoying and inconvenient to some people, who refused to take those precautions.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But there were millions of deaths, some of which were preventable, except the preventions were annoying and inconvenient to some people, who refused to take those precautions.

So was the preventions of HCQ and Ivermectin annoying to those pushing for this mRNA experiment? Was it inconvenient to big business to shut down the small business with it's two weeks to flatten the curve stretched out till the jabs arrived? How is your food bill when shopping going these days?

The last pandemic is over, and there was no great reset, there was no vaccine related cull, there was no regime change and there were no lasting mass changes to human liberty.

With how you can keep your goldfish memory and head in the sand to even say that on a thread like this, ridiculous. Things have not gone as bad as some where predicting, not yet anyway with that ticking debt clock. When it hits it will be like 2008, a few in the will loop know, the masses wake up one day to a new reality with the reset.

Are you missing the point in how this thread is about regime change? Do you know what happens when a non binding agreement becomes a binding one? Especially on this scale and the interests behind it?

You seam happy with the jabs, keep it up if it works for you. Its going to take a long time to find the long terms implications of this technology. With results so far, I do not consent.
edit on 23-12-2023 by kwaka because: formatting

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The problem is TPTB go against God with every move they make.

From the destruction of the family model, gender bending and manipulation, looking after the children and elderly, freedom of speech, thought, Freewill in general.

If it's a God-given Right then it must be annihilated because the goal is to take God completely out of the equation. Kinda like the way they're doing Trump.

I'm 51 and I'm finally seeing how we are living in "scary times".

Always loved your threads, BTW. Happy Holidays FITO

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I agree except for the part you said about when it hits it will be like 2008. It will be much worse. Along the lines of the classic problem, reaction, solution, people will be forced to embrace the solution in the form of programmable CBDC’S, rationing of things previously taken for granted, environmental social credit scores, and owning nothing. Everything will be hired, rented, leased and have an expiry date attached to it.

I don’t expect that those who already own things outright will have them taken away, but they won’t be able to sell their things in the usual way, rather they can exchange them for ESG credits or trade them with other asset owners. Who knows though how the technocratic system will manifest, it could be fascist, communist or a mixture of both.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How do we as Americans oppose these organizations?

The WHO, the UN, and the WEF aren't the policy makers for this country. Granted they are unelected groups that control the system from the shadows. But removing all of them wouldn't fix this. We need to deprive the system of it's funding. We need to go after the IRS and the federal reserve as those 2 entities allow all other entities to exist and flourish.

No IRS no funding for the WEF, UN, or WHO. No American tax payer dollars being used to toy with nature and create global pandemics.

This country thrived for most of it's existence without an IRS or federal reserve. It would thrive again without them...

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
How do we as Americans oppose these organizations?

This topic needs to flood the interwebs.

Bring back cash and valuable commodities and currencies.
Pay off debts and stay away from consumeristic flaws.
Teach everyone the same because their premise is going to be all digital.

That's the biggest step.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: chr0naut

So was the preventions of HCQ and Ivermectin annoying to those pushing for this mRNA experiment?

The experience in India and Brazil proved that Ivermectin and HQC were useless against COVID-19.

Why HCQ and Ivermectin were removed from India’s Covid-19 treatment protocol

Study: Ivermectin Does Not Reduce Hospitalization From COVID-19 Infection

Was it inconvenient to big business to shut down the small business with it's two weeks to flatten the curve stretched out till the jabs arrived?

There have been fewer business failures and bankruptcies since 2019, than there were in that year.

Annual U.S. Total Bankruptcy Filings, 1980-2020

United States Bankruptcies

Annual number of bankruptcy cases filed in the United States from 2007 to 2022, by chapter

How is your food bill when shopping going these days?

It is more expensive.

With how you can keep your goldfish memory and head in the sand to even say that on a thread like this, ridiculous.

Then please remind me - examples that really happened, and weren't just empty speculation?

Things have not gone as bad as some where predicting, not yet anyway with that ticking debt clock. When it hits it will be like 2008, a few in the will loop know, the masses wake up one day to a new reality with the reset.

Are you missing the point in how this thread is about regime change? Do you know what happens when a non binding agreement becomes a binding one? Especially on this scale and the interests behind it?

You seam happy with the jabs, keep it up if it works for you. Its going to take a long time to find the long terms implications of this technology. With results so far, I do not consent.

No, it is obvious that I am one of the ones out of the death camps that were culled - when all of those charities linked up in that public secret conspiracy and took over the governments of the world.

join