It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NFL Kelce Brothers & Reporters are Cheats See Philadelphia + Seattle Monday Night Football

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So the headlines today are that the referees jobbed the Eagles as they called Kelsey on an offside thus contributing to a loss. I say bull sheep. Watch the replay as the referees did him a favor. No he didnt go offisde he only moved the football twice up the field towards a first down by well over a foot to gain an advantage. Thats cheating pure and simple. Just like that mob "chief of security" Eagles guy who has since been banned from NFL fields for "bumping" NFL players whi were ejected for touching him as they went out of bounds. So whats his name? Joey "bag O doughnuts"

F the Eagles

Actually IMO thats unsportsmanship conduct and a 15 yard penalty along with a possible ejection so the referees called "offsides". To make it easy on the Eagles.

Eve Larry Brown sports got into the act as if REFEREES all BAD.

Well no they arent and this media lying and dsinformation needs to stop. I am a Bills fans so
"how bout dem Cowboys"

So watch the video as its so obvious.

Kelce False Start Video [Scroll Down]

Between that and Miss Taylor Swift dropping the F bombs from her private sweet when soon to be brother hubs was smacked I just love it.

Heres another article on Kelsey who said hes been doing it for years thus supportimgbthe cheating

Kelsey

I say that both Kelce brothers need some love as in someone start a Go Fund Me Campaign to buy the McDonalds Happy meals with an adult toy.

Lovin it!
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

🤣🤣
They showed an amazing stat last night that the Eagles have never beaten a Pete Carroll led Seattle team, Philly is 0-8 against Carroll.

Another stat they showed was Jalen Hurts was 29-3 in his first 32 games and he is 0-3 in his last 3 games.

I don’t like the Eagles either, it’s nice to see them get exposed the last 3 games.

Putting Matt Patricia in as defensive coordinator is a big mistake, that clown was the head coach of Detroit and he was a complete disaster here.

I like the Lions chances of getting the #2 seed for the playoffs now that Philly is losing, the test for the Lions is going to be the Dallas game but they still have 2 games against Minnesota.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I am a bills fan and bills got boned in that game as our receivers were intefered with constantly. Plus the Philly O line holding. The 61 yard field goal in the downpour is simply demonic intervention.

One of our better linebackers touched that fat arse head of security out of bounds and was ejected. Fats has since been banned from NFL fields.

Dude looks like a Capo for organized crime mob in Philly.

Looks like God has since interviened.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Kelce stated after the game that it was a good call. He said that he had been warned over and over for that movement of the ball in the past and that this time, because it was only inches to a first down that the refs rightfully pulled a flag on him,
The geme is a game of inches and players are conditioned to every little advantage they can get away with. Him publicly saying ''my bad'' was honorable.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've noticed how people have nestled back into sports even after swearing it off for good. Lack of conviction and a steady diet of apathy will be the end of us, we've been shown the hand that's being played......but what a game last Monday, amirite!??

Smh.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I never have understood why people invest so much time, effort and money to watch a bunch of grown men play a kids game. All sports are just games. There is lots of money involved but why?

It is just another thing to take up your time to keep you busy. If it is fun for you, then you do you. But understand it is only a distraction to keep people from thinking about more important things.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

You just need to shake it off. Jesus loves you

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

He moved it almost 16"

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

NO to Matt Patricia. Another Bella stooge

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
I've noticed how people have nestled back into sports even after swearing it off for good. Lack of conviction and a steady diet of apathy will be the end of us, we've been shown the hand that's being played......but what a game last Monday, amirite!??

Smh.

I "gave up" the NFL a few years ago. Now I just watch the highlights on YouTube, and only for my team. I check the team news every couple days. My active NFL interest has gone from season ticket owner/multiple active fantasy leagues to 15 minutes if I remember the game was on.

join