It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Seen The Price Of Eggs Lately!?!?!?!?!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

PS: I also love asian food. All except NOT the "old" world back in the day Chinese steamed fish with eyeballs and scales or a deep fried Sea Cucumber. We had to eat that stuff when I studied at Univeristy of Hong Kong back in 2001 for my MBA before travel to Shanghai. For the experience.

Dying over here. I was ridiculed for not eating fish soup with large fish eggs floating around. All my Asian friends looked at me like an alien, but I just couldn’t do it. They were orange too.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My egg consumption has gone down quite a bit in the last few years as I can taste fish in the eggs. I don’t know if it’s the feed or what, but it doesn’t matter if it is cage free, organic, etc. I have a neighbor that sells eggs, and they weren’t good at all either.

i was born and raised on a chicken farm raised for eggs for a about half my life. one of the jobs i had was milling the feed, and delivering from our feed mill by the rail road tracks where we got train cars of corn and tractor trailers loads of grit, crushed oyster shells and there were a couple of other things that i can't remember the name of but one of them was made from fish and ground up fish bone meal. that was for protein, minerals, and vitamins.the grit was for the grinding the fed in their gizzard cuase they don't have teeth to masticate their feed, the crushed oyster shells were for calcium for their bones and their egg shells to be harder.

it's my guess that there was to much crushed oyster shells or ground fish fish bone meal if the eggs tasted fishy in the mixed in at feed mill.

and as far as the OP, large white egss at walmart went down to 2.62 for 18, then went back up to 2.82, a dozen went down to 1.27, the sent back up to 1.97. for the great value brand. Egjlands best large white eggs are are now 2.78 here where i live in the panhandle of Florida.

and they don't taste fishy, and a egg is a egg.

and gas is down to 2.60 a gallon.

edit on 16-12-2023 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KKLOCO
While rabbits are popping out of asses., it would be AWESOME to summon the zazzafrazz out of your azz as well!

I don't think she'll return.

Bummer dude.

What about TAT?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I’m honestly enjoying that there are so many people thinking this thread has anything to do with EGGS….

BAWAAWAA! 🍻

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The price of eggs has crippled my holiday budget this year. I was only able to afford 4 gay nutcrackers and 1 black santa in a wheelchair from Target.

I should have been watching always watching those eggs. And smelling them too. Christmas is ruined!

edit on 16-12-2023 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Update!! I think I finally figured out the conspiracy side of the price of eggs! So I was talking to my very dear friend who happens to be Asian, but she’s also an expert in Chinese Astrology and so smart her white neighbors are feeling intimidated by it and need to flee the neighborhood. We were talking and she was telling me about enemy dragon signs and it got me thinking hey she’s into this woo-woo stuff maybe I’ll ask her if she has an idea to figure out what the heck is going on with these egg prices.

So we discuss it, she even mentioned something about how being barely above homeless level and it’s impacting the number of Target trips she can take, and that she can hardly afford these eggs. Anyways, she says she’s savvy with an Ouija board and she’s going to contact her wise Asian ancestors to get the answers we deserve! (I declined partaking in the Ouija ritual because witchcraft) I waited for a few hours and she finally gets back to me.

You guys….you aren’t going to believe this but I swear this is what her ancestors told her. The egg market has been taken over by AI. Yes you read that correctly AI is officially running the show and running up our egg prices. You heard it hear first. Hopefully I won’t have to tell you again, but if I do I’ll make sure to tell you I told you!
edit on 16-12-2023 by cocnutcrab883 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

it's my guess that there was to much crushed oyster shells or ground fish fish bone meal if the eggs tasted fishy in the mixed in at feed mill.

Crushed oyster is used to strengthen their shells right?
I noticed during covid the shells seemed very weak.

Speaking of eggs, tried tomago sushi tonight, not a fan, way too sweet, beautiful form though!

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Bummer dude.

What about TAT?

He stopped in the Discord but didn't message anyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

OH. MY. GOD.

WTF is going on with egg prices? They're through the roof!!!!

I'm sure other stuff is expensive too but I didn't go to the supermarket to find out. What's that? How do I know eggs are expensive without doing the shopping? Easy!

This past October 30th on Mischief Night not one person egged Casa Augie. Not one stinking person. Usually yours truly, being a giant douche, gets enough eggs tossed his way to feed a small country but I couldn't even make a lousy sunny side up egg this year. I'm extremely disappointed by this and I expected much more from my neighbors but obviously they must be flat broke. It was almost as bad as when the Vid was running rampant and no one TP'd my house.

Fortunately, with things being the way they are I at least can sleep easy knowing that no one will arson my house with $3.50 a gallon guzzaline.

Thanks, Obama and Warren G. Harding!

$3 per dozen...

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avion
$3 per dozen...

Is that a good price?

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I’m honestly enjoying that there are so many people thinking this thread has anything to do with EGGS….

BAWAAWAA! 🍻

I know right, it must feel good to be so smart, here have a medal.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Damn you and your inside jokes.

You've made fools of us all!

LOL.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Russians are a hearty stock.

If they can survive the Stalin Regime they can certainly survive the Biden Administration.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A dozen costs around $2.50
Any better deal out there?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avion
$3 per dozen...

Is that a good price?

The price went up sharply to almost $5 for a dozen but now it has thankfully declined to $2.50. Maybe you can find it cheaper.

In the UK the price of eggs is at least double!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Larwt
In the UK the price of eggs is at least double!

Warren G. Harding strikes again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join