It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Thought They Already Did That

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
In what will come as no shock to anyone at all the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS) is going to allow officer cadets who failed the selection board to train as officers anyway.

Now I like, everyone else was under the impression that the only course harder to pass was the Army Cook's course which no one has ever passed. The second most dangerous thing to an Army cook of course is an officer with a map. So now presumably those potential Ruperts who cut the wrong end of the asparagus, or passed the port to the right will now be allowed to lead soldiers into combat.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 14-12-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
In what will come as no one shock to anyone at all the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS) is going to allow officer cadets who failed the selection board to train as officers anyway.

Now I like, everyone else was under the impression that the only course harder to pass was the Army Cook's course which no one has ever passed. The second most dangerous thing to an Army cook of course is an officer with a map. So now presumably those potential Ruperts who cut the wrong end of the asparagus, or passed the port to the right will now be allowed to lead soldiers into combat.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Yes, to train as officers so that they can get up to scratch. If not, well maybe they will give them another two training sessions - three time's the charm? Talk about desperate.

And don't underestimate an Army cook or the guy with the map they may be the only ones able to keep you alive.
edit on q000000481231America/Chicago2727America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Whoops

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

As long as they are gender fluid and irregardlessly affirming of everyone else's sexuality, I guess it's all good.

The next war will be interesting. Interesting and probably very short.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It's a way for them to fill their Diversity targets.

It's also weakening our military which I think is Treasonous.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

As long as they are gender fluid and irregardlessly affirming of everyone else's sexuality, I guess it's all good.

The next war will be interesting. Interesting and probably very short.

It may be fought with lasers and EMF lasers using hand controls.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Allah Akbhar does not mean I respect your protected characteristics.
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I know nothing about this subject. I only want to say this to show I do not discuss things I do not know, I just read what others say about the issue.

new topics

top topics

join