It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff Guys Talk About That Gross Chicks Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It's obvious you don't understand or know women very well.

I thought 'male' conversation was the grossest until I went to work in a factory. The loading lines were all women-and they are FAR cruder than any man I've ever heard. Of course, if a man temporarily filled in on the line, the 'ladies' would clean up their topics of conversation until it was all girls again.

I promise you women are capable of discussing things that come out of their bodies in just as great detail as men do, and we win-hands down.

Everyone has their own opinions I suppose.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mengelon

I thought 'male' conversation was the grossest until I went to work in a factory. The loading lines were all women-and they are FAR cruder than any man I've ever heard. Of course, if a man temporarily filled in on the line, the 'ladies' would clean up their topics of conversation until it was all girls again.

I promise you women are capable of discussing things that come out of their bodies in just as great detail as men do, and we win-hands down.

Everyone has their own opinions I suppose.

True-and much humor can be gleaned from men telling women how they think and why.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I was in Paris once.

All the dudes, yes?

And she had like a marble toilet ...
edit on 18-12-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Although, wanting to stay within the T&C the biggest faux pas I make these days is concerning age.

So, while it might not be that "gross", but I know it's extremely upsetting to women to get their age wrong.

"Oh, life begins at 40 ...".

"What do you mean, I'm 35"?

Uh oh. Honest mistake.
But no chance coming back from that.
edit on 21-12-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
On a more serious note, at least for my geographical space and age, a lot of male experience was also coupled with trauma.

And we could be talking here from humiliation to downright male rape and tribal mutilation.

Most male spaces had some form of "tradition" and initiation, and the army had deeply humiliating practices.

So, from hazing to "manhood", there's probably a lot of things men would not like to share with females.

However, one thing I can share, even from long ago, is the amount of female teachers who had sex with their high-school male charges.

And what these guys were like 13, 14 back then?

Total abuse of power, but nobody talks about that.

But still today it's like: "Hey bro, good on you"!

(I mean not saying it happened to everyone, but over the years, yeah three bros shared this, and it did happen.)
edit on 21-12-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHalf

We know it happens because they are in the news getting arrested for it all the time now. I'm probably still going to high five a bro for a story like that. Just don't discuss friends who have boned other friend' moms😲. Those secrets die with you

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Men can have "periods" (according to the moon cycle).

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Cold as Balls ...

Despite being a glorified Old Spice advert, flip this is funny.
I'm really enjoying this ad campaign:

edit on 2-1-2024 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 1/2/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It sounds gross!

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHalf
Men can have "periods" (according to the moon cycle).

That's very interesting to hear!
Men with periods and men who can give birth (according to the moon cycle)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Larwt

It sounds gross!

It is.
A woman's body is capable of producing far grosser things than belches, farts and poop, and they don't spare the details when describing said things.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Woman are like god, my figure.

Guys are like "splash" - aha.

Damn that must have hurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join