It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ehud Olmert: “Netanyahu is a national and historical disaster for Israel”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ehud Olmert was Prime Minister of Israel from 2006 to 2009 , in this short video clip he says in an interview with Turkish broadcaster TRT World that “Netanyahu is a national and historical disaster for Israel.” and that he should be "immediately fired"... obviously I agree with Olmert but would add extradited to The Hague to atone for his sins.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, in an interview with TRT World, expressed his belief that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is a disaster for Israel and that Ben Gvir and Smotrich are “terrible events.”

He referred to Ben Gvir and “his friends” as enemies and butchers, stating: “What I think about Ben Gvir and his friends. I call them enemies. I say that they are butchers. They are that they are killers. They are murderers. They are terrorists.”

Olmert called for Netanyahu to be fired, saying: “I think that he's (Netanyahu) a danger to Israel, that he should be immediately fired.”

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

“Netanyahu is a national and historical disaster for Israel”

Why? He never says why.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Wait till he gets arrested for war crimes..

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Why? He never says why.

He calls Netanyahu and his cabinet, his advisers like Ben Gvir, killers, murderers and terrorists.

It seems like that is his reason for thinking them a "historical disaster."

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
All kind of rich coming from a Turkish news interview! Let's call it what it is, PROPOGANDA! Turkey is such a bastion of freedom and all.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Why? He never says why.

He calls Netanyahu and his cabinet, his advisers like Ben Gvir, killers, murderers and terrorists.

I caught that, but he gives no context or examples.

I was expecting too much, I guess.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Why? He never says why.

I think it's pretty obvious what he's referring to, it's been all over the news for two months now.

Up to what, 16,000 civilians, two thirds kids and women.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why? He never says why.

I think it's pretty obvious what he's referring to, it's been all over the news for two months now.

Then he should have referenced that, instead of "historical disaster", which leads me to think there's more than the present he's thinking of.

If I say the U.S. is among the biggest war criminals in history, what am I referring to?
edit on 12/7/2023 by Klassified because: add

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here's the whole 25 minute interview posted 3 days ago , for context.

edit on 7-12-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Then he should have referenced that, instead of "historical disaster", which leads me to think there's more than the present he's thinking of.

It isn't like you can't look up Itamar Ben-Gvir in Wikipedia or anything.

Ben-Gvir, a settler in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, has faced charges of hate speech against Arabs and was known to have a portrait in his living room of Israeli-American mass murderer and Jewish extremist Baruch Goldstein, who massacred 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers and wounded 125 others in Hebron, in the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre. He removed the portrait after he entered politics.[5] He was also previously convicted of supporting a militant group known as Kach, which espoused Kahanism, an extremist religious Zionist ideology.[6]

The highlighted words have links to them too.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ehud Olmert says Israel have to destroy hamas , so he is not against the operation against hamas . In other interview i seen Olmert expressed he`s view that not only Israel want to see hamas destroyed but also neighboring arab countrys, because they see also as a threat to themselves.

" we will have to destroy them "
Ehud Olmert
edit on 8-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Makes sense.

I want Hamas destroyed too, but I also think war crimes and ethic cleansing is being committed by Israel. They are not mutually exclusive. He can also think both.

One can think both Hamas leaders and the current Israeli leaders are war criminals, at the same time.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Why? He never says why.

Then he should have referenced that, instead of "historical disaster", which leads me to think there's more than the present he's thinking of

By "historical disaster" I think he means Bibi is the biggest disaster in Israel's political history.

As it's a recent interview it's clear what his meaning is.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

+1
Natanyahu is a fascist pig

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Why? He never says why.

I 2caught that, but he gives no context or examples.

I thought he was referring to Netanyahu's policy of indirectly funding Hamas and helping keep them in power in Gaza as a means of countering the Palestinian Authority and Abbas from establishing a Palestinian state?

Over the last couple of decades Netanyahu ordered that millions in Qatari funds to Hamas not be conviscated and called on other parties to support his policy a few months back and continued to hold negotiations/meetings with the leaders in Egypt.

Occasional terror attacks/wars were a small price to pay to avoid a unified Gaza-West Bank government and creation of a Palestinian state.

Ohlmert was in favour of a two-state solution and had struck up a peace deal with PA under Abbas back in 2008 while Netanyahu has always favourfed permanent conflict and political division to the point of actively aiding terrorist groups like Hamas.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

“Netanyahu is a national and historical disaster for Israel”

Why? He never says why.

December 26, 2023

This Top Leader of HAMAS is NOT supposed to be alive today...

In his first public message since the massacres of October 7, Hamas leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar on Monday remained defiant, while grossly inflating the terror group’s achievements in the war.

Hamas is facing a “fierce, violent and unprecedented battle” against Israel, Sinwar acknowledged in a message to Hamas’s political leadership. But he also claimed that the terror group was on its way to crushing the Israel Defense Forces, and, referring to Israel, said Hamas will not submit to “the occupation’s conditions.”
www.timesofisrael.com...

After the Oct 7th massacre of Israeli citizens by HAMAS Palestinians, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed to make eliminating YAHYA SINWAR and 3 others, his #1 Top Priority.

But instead of going after the leadership, "Bibi" launched attacks that killed and maimed (and continue to kill and maim) tens of thousands of innocent women, men, and CHILDREN!

Former President Trump prepared us for Netanyahu's failure to take out the top HAMAS leaders, 2 weeks after the October 7th massacre. He insinuated to a crowd of supporters that there is "something wrong" with Netanyahu, because the Prime Minister backed out of the successful assassination of Iranian terrorist leader Soleimani, at the last minute.

The Timing of this Trump Revelation (Oct 12th) Was Not Coincidental: theconservativetreehouse.com... ni/

WTF is wrong with "Bibi"? His forces are still going after rank-n-file (easily replaceable) terrorists and killing civilians in the process..., while the masterminds, funders, and enablers at the top of Hamas continue to boost morale, recruit, and plan the next attack(s).

top topics

join