It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update from O looney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It seems that the people who have to deal with the deceased have been told not to talk about the Calamari clots, they can only mention them to the in-house spin doctors. As the official average post-death rate is supposed to be running at nine percent, O Looney is still burying twice the number of people he used to, Of the deceased many are young and gone before their time with an aggressive turbo cancer which he claims seem to be the primary cause. This is interesting as the figures we seemed to be getting suggested it was heart failure as the primary cause. However, this is an interesting anecdotal update from the coal face. www.bitchute.com...

Ed Dowd has a new one out which also suggests that Turbo cancers are increasing in occurrence which tends to back up O Looney, the fact that he thinks they are at Black Swan levels and are being ignored by those that should not be ignoring this event. He thinks it is general fraud where free money is involved and not a conspiracy by a few. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 4-12-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I have been watching O"looney since he first appeared on the scene and found his information to be 100 % spot on and I like they way he shoots from the hip , very telling when he status that he was offered a fortune to keep quiet about this and the fact he drives a 11 year old vehicle that alone for a undertaker should make people notice he is not in this for the money .

We could do with a lot more like him

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

There's no way they can keep hiding the damage C19 vaccines have done.........unless they create a new virus or pandemic to muddy the waters some more.

I only have one friend who still has faith in the vaccine; all the rest have either been harmed by it or now feel they've been duped.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

There's no way they can keep hiding the damage C19 vaccines have done.........unless they create a new virus or pandemic to muddy the waters some more.

I only have one friend who still has faith in the vaccine; all the rest have either been harmed by it or now feel they've been duped.

Don't say that out loud! They will get ideas!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/5/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I have noticed how much some are in denial about all this , I was speaking to a woman I know
who works in the hospital yesterday morning about all the figures coming out and she just turned and walked away rather than admit anything was wrong .

It will take a aircraft crashing until anything is done about all the pilots dying in the cockpit and my friend was telling me about a train driver who was on Facebook going on about all the people jumping in front of trains and how damaged the drivers are at this happening .

I have come across stories of families who have been in the funeral business for decades quitting because they are sick of the site of death they are dealing with, when you would expect them to be rubbing their hands in glee at all the extra business and money flowing in ..

A children's coffin maker in America getting a order for more than they have produced in the last 30 years ?????.

The movie Children of Men maybe closer to reality than more are prepared to admit .

But the future is not bright

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: USALastHope

O'looney? Is that you?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 5/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join