It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Word is a prison.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Word is a prison.

I am confined within existence.

I am bound and caged and at the mercy of life.

Evenmore, the boundaries are hidden from my senses.

The worse, to me, is my limitation in expression.

My own thoughts fail me time again.

Sound and Silence are all we know.

What so little we do.

We haven't even begun.

All of our collective history is as the intake of the initial breath before a long discourse.

There are other levels of Being beyond the material, the spiritual, and the Divine.

Apologies if my thoughts seem a bit chaotic or nonsensical.

I felt a need to express this.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
When you see that a wordless mind is the original natural state of it and is infinitely and permanently based in reality... While the mind that isn't is also infinite and that it is not real?

Then what is there to fear? What is there to worry about?

Getting caught up in the make believe verbal drama; Is when that perfection left the mind as a child... Regaining that back as an adult is by no means easy.

There are no words to say how to do such a thing and yet people manage to accomplish it...

One side of it is a dream and nearly as impermanent as when it leaves the mouth; due to that being caught up in not having accomplished reacquiring that silence and the other side; Wholly awake and aware.

I'd say it's the shock of all of that awareness returning that was; Regularly drowned out by all the inner run on dialog.. That produces such a shock as; How could the simple act of having a silent mind... Open up a door to so much physical pain? Perhaps; It's simply due to peoples minds showing up way before their physical bodies and walking, sitting etc all over those that aren't mentally going anywhere; Making them spatially out of time mentally and physically... Instead of at one with them-self.

But then knowing that; That loud mind caused, oh so much more pain... Where the longer it is silent that; The memory of how much suffering it caused oneself and others is easily forgotten.

However from what I understand? Is when that silence returns a second time? It can't ever be lost again; As that is it's true and permanent condition then.

Perhaps; If it weren't for the accumulation of silence no matter how slight that individuals have had... IS what actually causes contact between Both worlds. That eventually over time; That silence cannot be bridged at all as beings with thought haven't had enough accumulation of silence to make that contact.

Perhaps the same can be said for a physical existence as well; Where that path is the obe route... Likely it lands in the same arena as the silence of the mind path does... However; Not having re-learned the mental silence only halfway across.

With the formula governing such being: Emptiness is form; form none other than emptiness.

Most people have the opinion that emptiness is morbidity when it isn't but it does take an almost super human calm to not snap at how annoying those that aren't silent actually are... In the infinite weaving of delusion and illusions of near infinite relative to their attachment realities occurring all at once and all on top of each other.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I had a dream once that my being imprisoned my soul that was eager to escape that entrapment. So you words echo very well with me.

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Unlike coffins prisons have doors that can be opened with a proper key.

join