It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker interviews Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This interview was posted on 11/29 for those who are interested. They cover many topics that should concern all Americans. youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What happened to the last 10 minutes of the video? When the topic of a potential civil war started, looks like the Ministry of Truth stepping in once again with some knitting going on.

Otherwise good interview.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
There is a new trend on youtube where they post a video and then the last half or few minutes the video goes to a knitting instructional video !! Usually a Vietnamese poster IMO.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Oh I think who you mean. He must be malaysian or something.
Always in his field. Is that him?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Feels more like a podcast. Interview usually means digging into tough questions and presenting arguments to defend your philosophy and business strategy. Tucker is good at asking tough questions, he didn't ask any. I guess he feels like there's no reason to dissect Trump even for audience edification. You know, the people who still need convincing. Also this segment is like 3 months old, from back in August I think? The first GOP debate?

originally posted by: kwaka
What happened to the last 10 minutes of the video? When the topic of a potential civil war started, looks like the Ministry of Truth stepping in once again with some knitting going on.

Otherwise good interview.

Try searching the video on the actual Tucker Carlson YouTube channel. It should be unedited.

edit on 30-11-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm pretty sure this is the interview they did at the same time as the first GOP debate a couple months ago.

Yup, it is.

x.com...

new topics

top topics

join