It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocked throat chakra

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I was thinking along the lines that singing takes confidence; then being naked on top of that even more confidence... Where just regular clothed speaking would become less of an issue.

Allowing it to bloom as it should

Holding such a thing back builds passive aggressive behavior... At its peak of women not having a voice; A visit to the apacarthy to drop a mickey that would induce heart failure etc. was a common practice.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Its merely a path to an outcome. Cleansing the segmented limited mind so we can abide in the unsegmented mind.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glendI have heard that dwelling in such states cleans and purifies Karmic residue as in burns up all of that; that is not self in attachment... However; I have noticed in the practice of it those thusly attached the same cannot distinguish the difference between self and other; Making a huge mess due to the delusion of oneness or at least the apprehension of it philosophically/wrongly. With that oneness it is all are guilty until proven innocent... Some people don't have time for that prove this prove that affirmation garbage, I'd rather live an incarnation in hell as it's quicker.

However; I have seen it work more using the dependent arising of the elements... As liberating both ways simultaneously instead of the infinite rounds of good/bad as aforementioned.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I know what You meant by writing it, simple manifestation really works.

But yeah, I had to learn first about the problem in order to fix it.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

" Some people don't have time for that prove this prove that affirmation garbage"

Believing in it really doesn't do anything. Except maybe fool the mind into thinking that it knows a greater spiritual truth. It really has to be experienced.

When we bathe in the realm of nothingness (in hindu terms atman). The segmentation of our limited consciousness breaks down allowing us to enter the global consciousness. When that occurs we can hear thoughts of people around us as if they were our own. Yet those thoughts are still recognize as originating from different people. The limited self and unlimited selves still being true. Perhaps they are just different sides of the one coin.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Absolutely mate.

A little left field but none the less it seems to work . Literally grounding your bed while you sleep it's interesting you mention this I was just thinking of it the other day .

Take some metal wire and ground it outside then run it in your window to your bed , at this point you take the wire and attach it to some aluminum tape that you've ran across your bed making direct contact with your body .

In affect you are grounding your body while you sleep .

I know to some people this may seem crazy but the world we live in is surrounded by man-made radiation that throws us out of alignment . Some simple Grounding or Earthing is vital. I also at least once a day try to touch the earth with my hands for several minutes while meditating.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Not at all crazy. Also, they have done many a medical study in recent years proving the benefits, so it is no longer considered pseudoscience

Funny you mention earthing

I already have an earthing mattress cover. Which my friend gave me around a month ago

First week or so, I woke up at night with mouthfuls of horrible phlegm

I think my octopus/vine/coral things just adjusted to it though. Still keeps down inflammation, but I don't seem to be passing my little passengers

I had a vision one night, where I woke up in another body, as real as this one. I could see, hear, touch, taste, smell, everything. Except I was in some type of technological chamber and my body was made of water/fluid, somehow suspended in the shape of a human body

Anyways, point is ...

I looked down at my body and there was creatures that looked like anemone and coral growing in my body

I could see the tentacles of one waving around within my thigh

So I am not sure it is actually possible for me to get rid of these unseen things growing in my chakra

They are painful and debilitating sometimes to the point where I curse being alive. But I don't think they are bad in nature, whatever they are. I think they may be, possibly, even good or necessary in some way

I know they are something to do with the physical initiation rites I went through, but unfortunately I can not find anything in the way of esoteric writings of anything similar to help

I think they, or myself, may stuck in someway

Have you ever heard of anything similar, or of anyone who has written of something similar?

Started during mediation one night. I saw an entity which looked like a massive glowing dandelion. Beautiful luminous light pouring out from it, a mixture of gold and pearl-shell, with hints of fluro colours throughout

(Somehow connected to orbs of light I encounter regularly in the real waking world)

I heard it say, "I am going to show you the centre of the universe"

Then I felt something sharp stab me in the head, in under my right ear, all the way down to my pineal. It felt real and painful as hell

A few weeks later, it felt like something "hatched" in my pineal. Like the pineal was an egg, which had been fertilised

It felt like some type of snake, curled up in a ball. Which would move down into my body, curling around my spine

Then one night I felt something inside my body, physically cut the back of my throat. Real enough that I coughed up blood. Though the hospital could not see any evidence of bleeding. So only semi-physical, dimensionally speaking

I felt something that felt like an octopus, pushing its tentacles though the hole it had cut

I could physically feel them curling out of my mouth, wrapping around my face

Later, I felt another one at the "other end", with tentacles curling outwards around my things and stomach

Not a nice feeling or experience

Whatever it is, grew slowly bigger and bigger, getting more and more painful

It would feel sometimes, like having a tree branch, half the size of my head, being slowly pulled though my skull

I cannot describe how painful it was. And drugs did very little to help. Probably because it was para-dimensional

Eventually, it grew so huge, it did not hurt so much any more

I think it is as big as the planet itself now. If not bigger

Whatever it is, drains me, to the point where I can barely get out of bed any more (I sleep up to 20 hours a day). It still hurts, but now it's just a constant dull pain under my ribs, right side of my chest. Not as bad as sharp pain, but psychologically draining

I am told, it is part of ascension rites

The counter to experiencing death and being revived in initiation. Where you need to then suffer physical affliction, which medicine cannot help you with. You need to overcome through your own efforts

Or, you succumb to it and die, become "fallen"

Similar to the affliction described by Samuel Aun Weor. The fact we share the same first name (and my name also correlates to Samael Sabaoth) does not fill me with too much confidence I will beat this thing

Apparently it links to "the serpent" in ancient cultures

But I have not found any historical or mythological writings of people experiencing the serpent physically hatching in their body, growing around their spine, and then them

Except maybe the medical symbol

If you know of any resources or writings that could help. Regardless of how obscure. I would be extremely grateful
edit on 29 11 23 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

There is a reason; NIrodha is the stink of enlightenment...

Exploring; Gankyil should reveal those other sides for you; I could tell you directly as a pointing but falling into hell is the common result of doing that; As it would rob you of all your hard work thus far.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sleeping with the top of the head in the Eastern direction; Is said to be what grounds or places one directly on their feet upon waking.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It was your light coming back to the body; Since it wasn't recognized as such? it became something else.

How that happens is all the energy of ima get up and go with body and dont or say with speech that goes unsaid; So when you don't do or say over and over it turns into that...

All that mind that did get up and go and speech that was said; Returns since you didn't do or say... not recognizing such as that being one's own mind is common.

When all things are returnable to one; To what is the one returnable?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t

I was thinking along the lines that singing takes confidence; then being naked on top of that even more confidence... Where just regular clothed speaking would become less of an issue.

Allowing it to bloom as it should

Holding such a thing back builds passive aggressive behavior... At its peak of women not having a voice; A visit to the apacarthy to drop a mickey that would induce heart failure etc. was a common practice.

Thanks for the idea, now when I do my humming I'll get naked too.
That should clear up many chakras all at once.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I guess the 'shower' part would then come from all those; Crying that people dropped dead of a heart attack.

I'm just gonna slip this Mickey off into something more or less comfortable for others.

The voluntary blindness is to enjoy the humming more.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t

I guess the 'shower' part would then come from all those; Crying that people dropped dead of a heart attack.

I'm just gonna slip this Mickey off into something more or less comfortable for others.

The voluntary blindness is to enjoy the humming more.

I would take a shower with my quartz crystals afterwards and maybe burn some white sage.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ever since I bought a large crystal ball; I've heard it for the lack of a better word 'singing'... KInda like when you wet a finger and run it around a crystal wine glass but softer.

It had a pinkish/purple prismatic hue to it when I got it; Now it's taken on a bluish. I did a lot of research on scrying bought a nice one and haven't scryed with it at all... So it just sits there singing.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You're certainly experiencing something seen or opened from the other-side during a dream or a Meditation.

One of my Earliest Experiences with Esoteric knowledge was from Rudolf Steiner . I don't remember the quote exactly , But ' He warns of spiritual damage and dangers on the road to Higher Knowledge and knowing thyself , Certain Practices should only be attempted with the help of someone Highly Initiated .

I do have a suggestion for you though and that is 'Pain' . Pain is the greatest clarification of a clouded mind , Try an Ice Bath or a Long Meditation in a Sauna , or if you're comfortable push your body to the limit Physically in some way through Physical exercise . I am in no way suggesting that you hurt yourself I'm simply pointing out ways to stress the nervous system which can loosen the Vegetable form within all of us .

Secondly do not doubt yourself , Visualize and see the end goal you want experience it as though it was now.
edit on 29-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Looks about right

"Buddha" can only go so far; As the throat being dhamma that purifies both: Mind and heart(noble silence) above the throat is the dharmata or light of the true self there one needs; Vishnu meaning fearlessness.

The guru will only experience your mind as "light" having already experienced his... As a confirmation or completion of the entire path.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply

Somehow I missed it, till now

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agleaya

I removed the blockage. Thanks for your comments.

edit on 11:11:2023 by Agleaya because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join