It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Worlds A Scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
From History to Politics to Money and Taxes!

Its all a scam!

I recently heard about a guy who lost 700k in shares... this seems very extreme and over the years I've thought about this scenario... when people have access to YOUR cash and YOU let them do whatever they want with it... like spreding it around in Shares but what you may not k ow, is these people can take your cash and just say that the Companies you were investing in, have lost a load of value recently... and now YOUR cah is gone.

The World is but a SCAM.

Another one is the TAXES we pay to the ELITE!

SCAM!

Inheritance TAX! I mean... come on... why should we give anything to the ELITE after someone dies??

Ridiculous and a scam!
edit on 11/26/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What's the difference between a hooker and the government? A hooker will stop f...ing you when you're dead.

a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
What's the difference between a hooker and the government? A hooker will stop f...ing you when you're dead.

Good one.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It is far worse than the games we play with money, etc., and extends far beyond the limits of planet Earth. The evil that humans do is because of how our environment molded us. We are a reflection of, or more properly a product of, the true nature of a dark and evil universe.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Fiat currency is a scam, yes

Did you ever notice that they never once mention how money works through 18 years of public schooling?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

We are a reflection of, or more properly a product of, the true nature of a dark and evil universe.

So you believe the universe to be Universe, and sentient? Interesting...

Seems to me humans are a lot like any other animal. Our intelligence and reason may keep some of our baser instincts in check, but make no mistake, those instincts are still there and will come out when the need arises. Survive and thrive is still our main driver and that can manifest in many ways.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

They tax you when you earn it,spend it save it or die.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

We are a reflection of, or more properly a product of, the true nature of a dark and evil universe.

So you believe the universe to be Universe, and sentient? Interesting...

Seems to me humans are a lot like any other animal. Our intelligence and reason may keep some of our baser instincts in check, but make no mistake, those instincts are still there and will come out when the need arises. Survive and thrive is still our main driver and that can manifest in many ways.

You have said that so nicely.

I don't believe that the universe is necessarily sentient, however, that which created the universe may be.

"Survive and thrive" at the expense of other living creatures. Countless generations of people have lived and died surviving by causing death and destruction all to produce you and your short life in which you do the same as they did. All because of survival, survival of the "fittest", the natural order of things in a dark and evil universe.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

They tax you when you earn it,spend it save it or die.

Same ridiculousness when you 'own' a home.
Off course you've paid taxes on your income , you then use that remainder of income to buy a home .
Then off course you'll be paying yearly extortion fees (property taxes) , and if you skip they steal your home.
You'll be paying HOA extortion fees that are there to raise the value of your home more so your other extortion fees (property taxes) go up higher. Fail to pay the HOA extortion fees and they steal your home.
Want to sell your home? Ok after maintaining and paying on it for decades maybe , now you will be paying capital gains tax on the sold amount. If you happen to die, the remainder that your got from your home sale will be taxed in the from of inheritance tax
These a**holes need to be sent to the sun !

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I suppose this thread should have been posted in the 'rant' forum butyou're correct. Its a terrible system we live in and somehow it needs to change.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The most common work-around for the inheritance tax is to stack up a whole life insurance policy, not term. You can actually tap into it like a retirement account too after you have covered all the premiums while your still alive. Then it gets paid out as a claim after you have passed to your beneficiary. Consult the wealth advisor in your state as some rules may be different than mine

I self direct my 401k and plan and have routinely done well. I'm studying it at least once a week. Taxes, yes taxes suck balls for sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat

So true...

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We live in the time of the deceiver, where people have become so used to the deceit that they believe it is real and the truth is a conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We live in the time of the deceiver, where people have become so used to the deceit that they believe it is real and the truth is a conspiracy theory.

You're speaking the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

edit on Mon Nov 27 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM54

originally posted by: rickymouse

You're speaking the truth.

Huh, if I am speaking the truth, nobody will believe me.

top topics

join