It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Sues Pfizer Alleging It Defrauded Medicaid With Ineffective Drug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The suit filed in Harrison County alleged that Pfizer and Tris Pharma doctored quality-control tests for the drug Quillivant XR between 2012 and 2018 to hide that the medicine failed to dissolve like promised, and Pfizer then persuaded Texas' Medicaid program to add Quillivant to its list of preferred drugs.

“At no point did Defendants warn Texas Medicaid providers or decision-makers that Quillivant had known manufacturing issues affecting its efficacy, thereby depriving the Medicaid program of the crucial information it relies on,” the suit said.

“As a result, thousands of Texas children received an adulterated Schedule II Controlled Dangerous Substance,” it added.

Texas Sues Pfizer Alleging It Defrauded Medicaid With Ineffective Drug

Saw this on Just The News.

Good on Texas! Giving big poharma the what for for doing what big pharma seems to like to do an awful lot: putting profits first, and apparently products that effectively treat ailments or cure diseases don't even enter into it.

Sure wish these pharmaceutical giants didn't enjoy the legal protections that they do, and would be held accountable for their bad behavior a little more often than they are.

What do you think?
edit on 26-11-2023 by badcabbie because: to cite source in OP text

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

What do you think?

I think a few million dollar fine won't make a very big dent in the enormous profit they've already made on the drug. The longer they can keep an ineffective, or even harmful drug on the market the greater their profit margin, so it's always a win/win for Big Pharma.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Not sure how this ties in.

But.

Waiting for the lawsuit that specifies all vaccines against Covid were ineffectual and blatantly administered in a blanket fashion. Citing trampling of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion and the ability to practice it in US soil with relative impunity and free from govt overreach.

Mostly against all the pillars of society. In other words medical professionals, military, LEO, firefighters, teachers, etc.

Not to mention schoolchildren and the elderly.

This could include all major Pharma players & Uncle Sam.

Millions more will die in the coming years. Due to this experimental gene therapy. But it’ll be shielded by religious war, economic fallout, political warfare, etc.

I won’t ever forget or forgive what was foisted upon the world in insidious unison. My posts here will attest.

My heart still breaks.

I’ll wait. Despairingly.

In the interim, it’s strange to watch Trudeau, Fauci, et al distance themself from statements they made that should warrant involuntary lead injection or at least lampposts.

Edit: In relation to the post, I’d say precedent has been set. Not holding my breath.

edit on 26-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
God help the thousands that may have been intentionally mis diagnosed and given overdoses of this medicine !!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join