It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people lack a common story - a heritage they can stand upon as they face the Long Night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've been away a while due to illness, but while I was convalescing I was listening to a bunch of great podcasts, and over the course of time I came to a realisation that the major problem we face in this current age, is polarisation of the people, a shedding of harmony & a growth of discordia, everyone everywhere with random & varied opinions on what is happening to this world, and why it seems we are heading for apocalypse & desolation.

Indeed it is true - our Enemy has set up systems of control & manipulation which have created chaotic disorder in our collective unconscious, fracturing & fragmenting our former unity of conscious evolution. The sad fact is, that if you were to take a group of WW2 soldiers from an American platoon, and show them in full what is happening in our world today, they would despair at what had become of the freedom they fought so hard for. If we were to reveal to them carefully the mechanisms of the PLANDEMIC, they would be horrified, and furious. To know that their grandchildren were being secretly depopulated, denied a life of fullness & happiness, enjoying the fruits of their labour, they would be apopleptic, ready to go on a rampage across governmental & NGO institutions to take down every usurper & little Hitler/Stalin (think Fauci, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab).

The difference between then & now, is that even though modernity was beginning to press in upon the soul of the warrior, they held to a fairly common shared heritage & story by which they judged themselves & their peers. They were generally Christians, conservative in a truly libertarian way, desiring only that they could be free for the pursuit of happiness, to raise their families & live with their spouse ina house that often they themselves would have had a hand in building - or at least maintaining, expertly so. In those days there was no pointless distraction such as we see on Netflix & Amazon Prime these days. They would instead spend their time learning important skills, working hard, and developing a love for simple but beautiful hobbies - fly fishing, sailing, carpentry & so on. In these modern times we are under-skilled, under-motivated, under-resourced & under-prepared, in terms of how we might expect to adapt to incoming crises that we weren't in a position to expect (IE the PLANDEMIC).

They had a common story, a shared heritage - and we must now, right now, seek to find that again, to find a way to ready ourselves for the crises that will come, for the elitist parasitical class will surely have more tricks up their sleeves, as they try to manipulate us into a neo-feudalist, Anti-Cosmic Satanic New World Order, a world of powerful city states which has been majority depopulated, with the remaining regular people being little more than slaves feeding the rich with their labours.

However, we can have pause for thought & reason for optimism. It is said in Scripture that these times will come, and indeed when they pull the final revealing act in which they assume total power through devious financial means & the erection of a total surveillance control-grid, then we are instructed to run to the hills, forming separate distributed communities, decentralised with a fair judicial system orchestrating the processes required for that new society to function effectively. This alternate society will be libertarian & traditionalist in nature, essentially going back to nature & living as tribes who oppose what is being done in the burgeoning city states, where murderous depopulation will continue in earnest, even as they are murdered those who are captivated by the deception will not believe it, until it is too late.

Scripture reveals that there will be a 'time of trouble' worse than anything the world has ever seen before, and neither will anything so bad ever be seen again. At the end of these troubles, a true Apocalypse will begin. Faith in Christ, in His truly human teachings, with His focus on love & justice, will be the natural outgrowth of a loving decentralised society, and we will see mighty miracles, even the presence of archangels as guardians of the worldwide church. We may face terrible persecution, but if we hold our lives loosely in our hands, understanding that we all came from God & will return to God in death, then we will have no reason to fear those who can kill the body, but cannot touch the soul, which is held firmly by God at all times. Eventually, no matter what we see, we will be elevated to life with Christ in His millennial reign on Earth, or we will be born into the Heavens where peace & beauty reign supreme.

This is the new story that is growing my friends, and we need to be ready, to have no fear when the time comes. Simply run to the hills & build carefully small enclaves networked with others in the surrounding territories. Then, we will see what God has planned for these parasitical elitist scumbags as they try to erect an everlasting control grid. Have no fear, they will not succeed.

FITO.

At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt. Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

But you, Daniel, shut up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will roam to and fro, and knowledge will increase.”

Then I, Daniel, looked and saw two others standing there, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. One of them said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long until the fulfillment of these wonders?”

And the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by Him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, and times, and half a time. When the power of the holy people has finally been shattered, all these things will be completed.”

I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will be the outcome of these things?”

“Go on your way, Daniel,” he replied, “for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand.

And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

But as for you, go on your way until the end. You will rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.”

DANIEL 12

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We do have a common story. We're all human.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I have noticed what you are talking about , on multiple levels.

It seems people have become very self centered.

I am driving at least 1 hour one way to work . If I am not driving 1 hour, it is 2. That just depends on the venue that day.

So being on the road at least 2 hours a day , I have noticed a few things:

1. The majority of drivers I encounter approaching or following, never turn off high beams.

2. People will look you in the eye and cut you off.

3. People do not pull over to assist disabled drivers.

4. Most truckers on the highway don't flash a ty after signaling they are clear to pull back in after passing.

5. I hardly ever see drivers warn others of speed traps ahead anymore.

It seems to me we have been divided on so many levels that we only think of ourselves. This has allowed evil to truly take hold.

I have always been a Christian. ... . But it really has become obvious that we are in a war between pure evil and good.

I know how it ends, but in my 50 years, this world has truly flipped upside.

I pray for rain.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard
I only wish that were good enough. Maybe you grew up somewhere else, but I grew up on Earth. Even the kindest folks I have met can hide a very nasty disagreement on your human value compared to their own. Thats not even factoring the ones who are very open about their disdain of others they have never even met but already judged.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yes, but being human is not a story in the sense of an overarching symbolic narrative rooted deep in our collective unconscious, from which we all draw to fill out a personal narrative as we experience the world around us. What I am saying is that we lack a common thread of narrative which we can stand & depend upon. In the olden days we had our Christian faith to guide, uplift & enlighten us - we could understand ourselves & each other by reference to the overarching mythology of this creed. These days we are atomised, utterly separated from those around us, polarised in so many ways that we can't even begin to unify our lives with those of others, to galvanise our moral & ethical positions on the various issues of the day. We require a new narrative, one that we can coalesce around in order to proceed as part of a tribe which believes & values the same things - and I believe that secession from the emerging New World Order, going back to nature, will ultimately be necessary as the darkness seeps through our lands. We will need to say 'NO' in unison, to reach for something different, a motive rooted in love & justice, not fear & compliance.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Yes, but being human is not a story in the sense of an overarching symbolic narrative rooted deep in our collective unconscious, from which we all draw to fill out a personal narrative as we experience the world around us. What I am saying is that we lack a common thread of narrative which we can stand & depend upon. In the olden days we had our Christian faith to guide, uplift & enlighten us - we could understand ourselves & each other by reference to the overarching mythology of this creed. These days we are atomised, utterly separated from those around us, polarised in so many ways that we can't even begin to unify our lives with those of others, to galvanise our moral & ethical positions on the various issues of the day. We require a new narrative, one that we can coalesce around in order to proceed as part of a tribe which believes & values the same things - and I believe that secession from the emerging New World Order, going back to nature, will ultimately be necessary as the darkness seeps through our lands. We will need to say 'NO' in unison, to reach for something different, a motive rooted in love & justice, not fear & compliance.

It actually is. Not enough people say it enough, so people forget.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
most likely because people had their own heritage and people came along to steal their land and kill them . picture WW2 soldiers from an American platoon on stolen indian land fishing and sharing moments while the original people were exterminated

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

It could be if say, we were invaded by Martians. One can only hope. Today the goal is to remove and remake our collective conscience. Unfortunately, it's working. Like fewer and fewer people know or care how great grandma and grandpa lived and all the awesome stories of their lives. We are going to have 15 minute cities and 5 minute lives. It's pathetic but hey, welcome to the new us.

It's sad to see kids today that have not clue on what our history is or how we really got here. Modern technology and Social Media are powerful overlords.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It actually is. Not enough people say it enough, so people forget.

This is actually very deep at least to me, in that, we do forget a lot. We forget to put ourselves in others shoes, we forget every single one of us is or has gone through something life changing or life altering - heck just living each day can be a challenge and/or a blessing. Did we forget our shared blessings of existence?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is another aspect as to why they want open borders. Constantly divided, as they know many will just bring 'their own country/standards/etc.' into the Untied States of America. Not a type-o, I call it Untied for the divided reason. It' the only way they know how to live, so it's easy and difficult to adjust/adapt.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Problem is there are no hills one can run to where they cant track you down with drones or satellites. They have globalized the planet and now turn the screws on generations never taught to do for themselves. Few will survive what is coming.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: urgod
most likely because people had their own heritage and people came along to steal their land and kill them. picture WW2 soldiers from an American platoon on stolen indian land fishing and sharing moments while the original people were exterminated

You are correct that what you speak of is a part of the problem, but not as you see it.

People have fought over borders, land, and resources since the beginning of time.
The difference we are seeing now is how this is all looked at.

War is ugly, always. I have never heard of anyone declaring war and sending in lollipops and cotton candy.
The victor of these wars usually gains land (but not always).

Today, we are supposed to apologize to the loser or give them back what was won during war.
Sorry, that isn't how ANY of this works. If we start giving back what was won, where does it stop?

See, no one is standing on land that was always theirs. Are we giving the Spanish back lower America? The British back the East coast? It would be an endless cycle and I ask where it begins or ends. Who decides what victors deserve to keep their prize? Who decides what borders to keep?

Stop apologizing for winning. Stop coddling the losers. And stop trying to hold people alive today responsible for acts of our ancestors. This isn't North Korea!!!
edit on 11/27/2023 by Martin75 because: My spelling is atrocious

top topics

join