It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving night LIVE: Elden Ring (PS5) Witness epic gameplay and entertaining deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   
🐺 Happy Thanksgiving, ATS: My husband and I are playing Elden Ring (PS5), tonight. Join us for some fun! 🐺
Support my new hobby to learn how to stream and develop video editing skills. Subscribe, like, and leave a comment about yourself and where you're watching from!

It's my first time playing a soulslike game, and I chose to do an early game samurai dexterity build with bleed and dual katana. It's fun, but the game is super unforgiving and brutal! While the graphics are the worst out of all of my PS5 games, it's such a satisfying game to play. That said, it's difficult to decide a build trajectory or decide on which objective or questline to do at any given point. It's good and bad, but entertaining.

Anyway, I feel like the world the game is set in is a desolate hellscape and the protagonist is actually already dead and in hell. There's my Elden Ring conspiracy theory.

Please subscribe and like my channel and video. I just started streaming for fun and I'm going to start adding commentary and video as well, soon. Streaming directly to YouTube via broadcasting on the PS5. I want to use this to gain experience gathering an audience, online, to use as evidence of a social media footprint for certain job postings, and because making videos is fun and I want to get better at it.

Later, lovelies!

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Became amazingly overpowered after the video, above! Got a bunch of dank weapons and upgrades. I go AFK and derped out looking at items so hopefully video starts at the 45 minute mark. Bloodhound's Fang powerstance dexterity build (lvl 47) with Radagon's Scarseal and Twinblade Talisman is OP.

edit on ❥11/23 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

new topics

join