It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Army Colonel says secret UFO projects should be made public by October 2030

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Geez, I'll most likely be dead by then.... At least he didn't say by 2025 and then have everyone cut off their balls to ride on the back of a comet to get with the aliens, well at least we have that.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Geez, I'll most likely be dead by then.... At least he didn't say by 2025 and then have everyone cut off their balls to ride on the back of a comet to get with the aliens, well at least we have that.

It's only 4 years since then. But they should have gone to Europa rather than Titan.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maximus3

It's only 4 years since then. But they should have gone to Europa rather than Titan.

6 plus... we count by the month after 60.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
As a UFO experiencer of long standing, I agree with most of what you have presented here but what many will trash as being beyond their personal acceptance and understanding of the situation. For them, the reality shock must be tailored and drip-feedd over the years in the continuation of the last 70+years.

The problem is if Aliens ever came here they would be long ago openly a part of human existence. The reason why they are just on the edge of our vision is because they are not really there.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
We're going to Titan in 2027 to look for life, and expectations are high. I'm sure by then lots of alien revelations and discoveries will happen.

Titan is a great place to look for life but I would say most likely the top destination is Europa, Jupiter's moon.

Titan is going to be really cool. I'm curious why the first time we went with a satellite we couldn't determine any life there. What makes Europa better than Enceladus?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

We're going to Titan in 2027 to look for life, and expectations are high. I'm sure by then lots of alien revelations and discoveries will happen.

Titan is a great place to look for life but I would say most likely the top destination is Europa, Jupiter's moon.

Titan is going to be really cool. I'm curious why the first time we went with a satellite we couldn't determine any life there. What makes Europa better than Enceladus?

Europa is a planet full of salty water. Underneath it's icy surface there is around 2-3 timed the water here on Earth (in the oceans). It's a prime candidate for life.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Geez those guys can talk . . .

For everyone; here is a screenshot of the photo that was "leaked". The disclosure plan.

edit on 27/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought I would put down a idea I have from the "leaked" photo.

Bottom centre is "5-eyes acceptance".

That suggests to me, an educated guess if you will, that the 5-eyes control the high (recovered?) tech. They probably exist as a power unto themselves above or independent of national governments.

So phase4 would require that they get the 5-eyes on board.

The 5-eyes, of course is the:

The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Sorce: Google.

If one was to hide a UFO reverse engineering program, a "Manhattan" type program, that is my best guess where it would be.

edit on 27/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Enlarged

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
As a UFO experiencer of long standing, I agree with most of what you have presented here but what many will trash as being beyond their personal acceptance and understanding of the situation. For them, the reality shock must be tailored and drip-feedd over the years in the continuation of the last 70+years.

The problem is if Aliens ever came here they would be long ago openly a part of human existence. The reason why they are just on the edge of our vision is because they are not really there.

You never know what their capabilities are if they exist (very likely they do) but still the interplanetary journeys seem very difficult.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Much more water in Europa.
More than the total amount of water here on Earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Europa is a planet full of salty water. Underneath it's icy surface there is around 2-3 timed the water here on Earth (in the oceans). It's a prime candidate for life.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: djz3ro

Geez those guys can talk . . .

For everyone; here is a screenshot of the photo that was "leaked". The disclosure plan.

What's this?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
IMO disclosure has already happened for us Peons...As far as the government big boys I hope I live long enough to bask in all their past lies ..

There is some kind of disclosure but it is limited in terms of information. Happening from time to time, this is the way I see it.
edit on 28-11-2023 by CaptainX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainX

See djz3ro's post. It is from the video djz3ro posted.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: CaptainX

See djz3ro's post. It is from the video djz3ro posted.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainX

You never know what their capabilities are if they exist (very likely they do) but still the interplanetary journeys seem very difficult.

Life in general is all over the universe, but advanced intelligent life doesn't also mean it is all over the place. As we add disclaimers as to what a life form will be it quickly drops off the chances. In 4.5 billion years one life form on Earth went to the moon, for example. We haven't even determined if advanced intelligence is a good or bad trait, maybe too much and the lifeform just burns itself out.

Advanced life of any kind is a pretty delicate problem. There are a lot of variables needed such as 100 million years of stable evolution or more. We on Earth have a liquid core, Goodielocks zone, and in it really good, stable sun, a large moon, big planets that act as the solar system vacuums, a lot of water, and so on and so forth...Remove any of these and life might still be here but stuck in some simple form.

Then to add all the things life would need to leave the planet and explore and I don't think there are too many out there. The other problem is millions of years is nothing so what are the chances that species also align on the same timeline? I think we have a better chance to find technology from a race long gone than to run into one that evolved around our same timeline. We need to remember that species come and go as life goes on, so in a million years humans will not be here either, but maybe our machines will be.

edit on x30Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:34:18 -06002023331America/ChicagoTue, 28 Nov 2023 08:34:18 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Is that confirmed? You or CaptainX....or anyone....a quick search it's speculated that Europa most likely has an ocean but I thought it was fully confirmed Enceladus has a salty ocean because the geysers at one point hit Cassini.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join