It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech Given Today at UN by son of Hamas Cofounder Mosab Hassan Yousef

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

Oh, tell me about it. In fact, I hear about it happening all of the time both in Athens AND in Phoenix. In Phoenix, we don't really have that many Muslims at all. So it is mind boggling just how many girls who wind up dead and entire communities, extended families, you name it will gather together to support their own. Oh...I don't mean to support the girls who have been made into murder victims, killed by their own brothers, fathers, and grandfathers. Oh heavens no. I mean that entire families and communities will pool in money and resources to sneak the killer out of the US and fly him to a Muslim country because they become something of a local legend when their community hears how he loves Allah so much, he killed his daughter or daughters when they refused to wear the hijab, found an American Judeochristian boyfriend, or rumors got home that they are not practicing gender segregation and they are daring to sit at a table that includes boys while eating lunch at school instead of eating alone facing the wall, showing the shame that their sex puts on their shoulders. Honestly...eating at a table with not just males, but CHRISTIAN males...what absolute little whores. It happens in Athens too of course, I think we recently had a good old daughter burning, two maybe even. You know, like we would see in Sri Lanka and India back in the 80s. When you don't have access to guns though, you have to allow the impossible to believe nonsense drilled into you from birth instead of critical thinking or the scientific method convince you to violently hurt, burn, and kill your little girl SOMEHOW. Most use strangulation or knives. But lighting your child on fire to meet her end in thee most terrifying, most painful, most agonizing, and most time consuming death I can think of works too. Thank God we don't have separation of church and state here though. Maintaining an over 99% population of Orthodox Christians among the native population is just a good way to continue the thriving culture, unite the country, discourage proselytizing missionaries since we are just fine how we are, and while most Muslims come through Greece, they hope to leave it ASAP since they would have one hell of a wait before they could breed enough to have any political power at all.

I have seen it with boys too. One of the most difficult stories to listen to I have ever heard, was the story of two young boys in Iran. The boys hit puberty and learned that they were gay. Naturally, being in the same village and coming to the same conclusion, they became an item, in secret of course. And the rest of the world would say, "that's sweet," and, "ain't young love the best!?" But for these two, one of the mothers picked up the phone on accident while they were talking and heard them say, "goodbye, I love you!" She went and grabbed her son by the ear and refused to speak to him. In silence, she marched him down to the police station and told him to shut up, sit down, and wait. After not too long, she walked out with a big smile with some cops and the cops put cuffs on him and marched him to the neighborhood square. After just minutes, his little love interest was marched to the little square too and in no time, a crowd gathered and people screamed and cheered and the boys say them throw ropes over a little make shift gallows. The boys were marched up top and the ropes put on their necks and they stood there, pissing down their legs and begging, "mama, I don't understand, what is going on? Mama, I love you so much, please help me! Mama do you still love me? I'm so scared mama...I love you." The mothers both stood up front, beaming smiles across their faces. One of the moms said that she couldn't wait to send her demon son back to hell and spit at him. Then they dropped the boys and everyone, including the mothers, cheered. In no time at all, people began to hang from the boys feet until they successfully ripped their heads off of their bodies and the neighborhood enjoyed a nice game of soccer til the sunset, using the boys heads as the soccer balls!

I am sorry...but you cannot be a decent, civilized, compassionate, loving human being in 2023, AND SIMULTANEOUSLY follow such a reprehensible, f@#_ed up, psychopathic, religion of violent morons with no ability to think for themselves. Hearing that story when it happened 15 years ago or whenever it was sealed the deal. The fact that Islam makes people into monsters who will take the lives of their own children without a second thought or proudly send children to die if it kills Jews...those are no longer humans! They are just walking and talking brainwashed folks who just don't get that nobody would EVER choose islam. Islam grows because people outbreed other populations. This notion that the world is converting to Islam which reinforces it, is just BS. YOU HAVE TO BE BRAINWASHED FROM BIRTH, otherwise nobody but maniacs and homicidal nutcases would touch it with a ten foot pole. I sure wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And?

It's not Israel's to do that with since 1967?

6 Day War counted. (Though much has been returned, like Sinai Peninsula)

Israel took control of the West Bank. There are now 650,000 Israeli Settlers (pejorative occupiers) to 2.7 million Palestinians.

Oh, AND 1.7 MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL.

They get to vote in politicians that oppose Netanyahu and have rallies Against Israel's aggression, just like in Deerborn. They don't get persecuted, because they are Isaeli citizens.

But the inverse of that is settling and occupation?

Here's the current not propaganda map of the West Bank.

edit on 22-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Pretty sure 900 B.C. predates 1967 by a few years.......but sure keep on with your whole "theory" of annexation

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
One other little thing just drives me nuts! I never stop hearing about how Islam naturally spread like wildfire to every corner of the world that it came into contact with. Muslims are lied to and told to believe that it is the merits of Islam and the fact that it is an absolutely perfect set of ideas and beliefs which are responsible for it's growth. That couldn't possibly be further from the truth however. From day one, 1400 years ago or so, Islam was always and ONLY spread because the size of the armies that Mohammed gathered and that continued after his death, gave everyone they came into contact with two choices. Immediately accept Mohammed as the one true prophet of God, who will never send a single further prophet again, or else immediately be out to death. Given the size of even the LARGEST cities at that time, they simply had no chance in being victorious against the armies of Islam and so they would choose to convert, pay a fortune to Mohammed which will keep his armies stocked and ever growing, or they would be wiped from history, extinguishing the local beliefs and religions one by one. To this day, if you want to live in one of the few Muslim nations who will take you, you must pay the jizya, a regular tax levied on Christians, Jews and Atheists to discourage competing religion. Although they face death of caught in public with a Bible or caught proselytizing. Islam will always be a compulsory religion. Nobody in his or her right mind would ever choose such a hate driven, woman hating, backwards religion which teaches that God makes Christians and Jews solely to act as the not quite human beasts of burder Mohammed identifies them as, and to be used sexually by Muslim men at their desire. Really. 2023. I guess it gives them something to do until Muslim men get to heaven and have 72 Muslim women each to use any which way they would like to in their heaven of neverending sexual satisfaction and objectification of the evil and worthless sex outside of procreation, the woman.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Still waiting for your source
edit on 22-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Still waiting for your source

I gave you the source what do you want now?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

If Biden and Netanyahu had any common sense and bravery, top HAMAS leaders would now be dead, no matter what country they were hiding in.

Many many thousands of innocent deaths in Gaza would have been prevented over the last 45 days.

do you think HAMAS would not just put a new leader in with the exact same intent, or are you honestly suggesting that HAMAS will become civilised if there leader is killed?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You have not given me anything.

You said "I've provided the source but as usual it is ignored and deemed propaganda."

To Which I responded "Feel free to post it again, or quote from the post you posted it in earlier,"

I never received a response

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You have not given me anything.

You said "I've provided the source but as usual it is ignored and deemed propaganda."

To Which I responded "Feel free to post it again, or quote from the post you posted it in earlier,"

I never received a response

Too lazy to go find it? Is that the issue?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sorting through all of the repetitious bs you post is pretty time consuming. I have better things to do with my time.

I'm nore convinced that you have no proof to back up your bogus claims.

So unless you want to prove yourself, we will all just keep assuming, per usual, that you are full of sh it.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You’re absolutely correct. Indeed where force of arms could not be brought to bear Muhammad told his followers to employ subterfuge, patience and to wait until their numbers gave them the chance to strike.

Throughout Europe the countries and filled with Muslims on the verge of this. Not quite yet, but they’ve followed the teachings well. Most won’t even see or acknowledge it. a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Sorting through all of the repetitious bs you post is pretty time consuming. I have better things to do with my time.

I'm nore convinced that you have no proof to back up your bogus claims.

So unless you want to prove yourself, we will all just keep assuming, per usual, that you are full of sh it.

I have read through this whole thread and see nothing but spam and propaganda from that one. right from the get go 3rd post in about how we should ignore what the op was about and just watch the video of the palestinian ambassador.

as a long time member who enjoys reading more than posting the spam from her/him/they/them lol is actually ruining ATS. and I noticed they still have not answered your question.

also to add, I would put much more stock in the son of a Hamas leader's experience and life upbringing than any other.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: freshcedar

I have been in here long enough to know that anything that spews from their mouth is pure bs.

They never have anything but ignorant comments, backhanded insults, crying for new polls/independent research, crying about everyone else bias/narrative/agenda etc.

I agree, they are among the reason this site is going down hill quick.

I will never get an answer because it does not exist, the true answer will prove him wrong, and as i have said before(that another user has in their signature) "You wouldn't admit jesus was real if he was standing in front of you smacking you with a rubber chicken"

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I was thinking a lot about this just now.

It’s sad Hamas literally made this conflict into its either us or them.

And I was thinking about this picture.

And how much the Hamas “attack” was more like a sanctioned 300 BC rape, pillage, and carry off slaves than any resemblance to freedom fighting.

Then started to think I hope people can change.

Then remembered this thread and the son of a Hamas leader and how he turned from what he was taught? Then someone in this thread labeled trying to grow out of the hate you were taught and the barbarism as Israeli propaganda? WTF?

<< 14  15  16   >>

join