It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Palestine (from Hamas)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

originally posted by: zosimov
I wonder when Palestinian authorities are going to arrest and charge the Hamas rapists/murderers?

Well, also from my source, it took three months for the cover story to start breaking down and another month for charges to be brought and that's within a system that's used to dealing with rapists in their ranks - they have a whole process in place and loads, like loads, of experience with these things.

Plus. The Palestinians are kind of busy with other #. I know it looks like they have a day off but I should imagine on the ground it looks a little less leisurely.

They might be busy, but they did find time to execute two Palestinians for "collaborating" with Israel.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

They might be busy, but they did find time to execute two Palestinians for "collaborating" with Israel.
twitter.com...

I think it is actually three. Two different locations. Spying, or treason in general, is a capital crime in many countries and regimes. The death penalty always looks barbaric from the perspective of those who are opposed to it, it's never humane no matter how you do it. It's invariably cruel and unusual.

Anyway, the Palestinians are clearly keeping their own house in order. Time will only tell what happened to those who used rape as a weapon.

You live in a glass house with quite enough business of your own to take care of if you, and DBC are going to go around promoting extra-judicial killings. That's all I was saying.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

twitter.com...

You live in a glass house with quite enough business of your own to take care of if you, and DBC are going to go around promoting extra-judicial killings. That's all I was saying.

This statement is one hundred percent false.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. Get rid of Hamas and every last cheering supporter. I'd propose Hague or Guantanamo for anyone who hadn't directly murdered/raped (committed capital crimes) but in any case they need to go.

Then we can have peace.

So what were you proposing here when you responded to DBC saying this...

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In addition to hamas which I'd like to see very dead, I'd also like to shoot every last son-of-a-bitch who cheered when they dragged the dead Israeli woman who had been raped through the streets.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I agree. Get rid of Hamas and every last cheering supporter. I'd propose Hague or Guantanamo for anyone who hadn't directly murdered/raped (committed capital crimes) but in any case they need to go.

Then we can have peace.

In addition to hamas which I'd like to see very dead, I'd also like to shoot every last son-of-a-bitch who cheered when they dragged the dead Israeli woman who had been raped through the streets.

Hague or Guantanamo for every last person cheering war criminals parading their spoils, yes.

This is exactly what I wrote, but isn't at all what you wrote.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Lol. Errr...Okay...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Quite the accusation with nothing to back it up. So you support the crowds cheering the dead, violated body of a young Israeli woman?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Genuinely, you've lost me. What!?!

Can you engage a little reason and explain what it is you feel accused of. I simply quoted your exchange with DBC where he was saying he wants to shoot those responsible and you agreed that they had to be got rid off. What legal process would that have entailed then? Those indirectly involved you want sent to Guantamano (or however you spell that) or the Hague, and those that were? Got rid of is a bit vague but DBC was perfectly clear what he meant. What did you mean?

I don't agree in any way in with the actions of HAMAS. Or Israel, before or after HAMAS chose to retaliate in the way that they did to the murders of Palestinians in the West Bank in the months leading up to October 7th.

Or was it the reference to glass house that offended? Please feel free to elucidate on why you feel able to assume the moral high ground here.

My breath is baited.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Those that were directly responsible would make great targets for the war they started; that is what you meant by extra-judicial killing, then?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That's a big No to being able to engage then?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Right. Sounds like you cannot or won't follow a conversation. War casualties are generally not counted as extrajudicial, in case you were unaware.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Then we can have peace.

*Yawn*

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join