It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

originally posted by: Dandandat3

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: Dandandat3

Who's "we" in that picture?

We've talked about that already, weeks ago. And everyone with a clue had a clue, only the clueless did not.

Weeks ago there were discussions about separating and the civil Hamas institutions from the armed wing of Hamas; and how it was ok to support Hamas in the former and not support Hamas in the latter?

"Hamas institutions"

You mean "Palestinian?"

I was under the impression that the Palestinian people and Hamas are not synonymous terms. That the Palestinian people are to be protected and that Hamas are terrorists that no one supports.

Now I am hearing arguments that Hamas Civilian Institutions need to be protected and that it is only the airmed wing of Hamas that are terrorists.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You clearly didn't do your homework if you learned about all of that just now.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In relation to did Israel fire on its own citizens according to Israeli Colonel Nof Erez Israel would have implemented the " Hannibal Directive" once it was known Hamas were taking hostages which gives authority to kill enemy-held captives to prevent Israeli civilians from being taken to Gaza.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
A summary of the report from Press TV.

PressTV ... Iranian government propaganda outlet. Not free press.
Iran, which finances and trains HAMAS terrorism.

Electronic Intifada and Al Jazeera run the story as well.

No surprise. Al Jazeera ... Qatari owned and operated. State media.
Not a free press. Al Jazeera = Hamas outlet.

This fake story was put up on Hamas social media, blaming Israel and saying it fired on it's own citizens, and then they took it down again. Guess even Hamas knew no one would buy the tripe.
edit on 11/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Who's "we" in that picture?

We've talked about that already, weeks ago. And everyone with a clue had a clue, only the clueless did not.

Weeks ago there were discussions about separating and the civil Hamas institutions from the armed wing of Hamas; and how it was ok to support Hamas in the former and not support Hamas in the latter?

"Hamas institutions"

You mean "Palestinian?"

I was under the impression that the Palestinian people and Hamas are not synonymous terms. That the Palestinian people are to be protected and that Hamas are terrorists that no one supports.

Now I am hearing arguments that Hamas Civilian Institutions need to be protected and that it is only the airmed wing of Hamas that are terrorists.

You can tell this is important because of how much Qatar is under fire for keeping and protecting Hamas leaders and facilitating their multimillionaire bank accounts.

And I am not even pointing fingers at Qatar since I am convinced the peace agreement being negotiated there is already settled.
I point it out because it validates my opinion that this is all a show and peace is already negotiated and settled

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
...how much Qatar is under fire for keeping and protecting Hamas leaders and facilitating their multimillionaire bank accounts.

BILLIONAIRES. The Hamas leadership are BILLIONAIRES.
Read Here
They are going to do all they can to make sure peace doesn't happen.
Peace would put them out of business. They'd stop making money.

(post by Insurrectile removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This fake story was put up on Hamas social media, blaming Israel and saying it fired on it's own citizens

The interview he made the comments on was with Haaretz a few days ago.

edit on 27-11-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
...how much Qatar is under fire for keeping and protecting Hamas leaders and facilitating their multimillionaire bank accounts.

BILLIONAIRES. The Hamas leadership are BILLIONAIRES.
Read Here
They are going to do all they can to make sure peace doesn't happen.
Peace would put them out of business. They'd stop making money.

Well I agree with you and DB on most topics.

But there is something so wrong with all of this.
It has a Charlotte feel to me "you will no replace us" VS. Media manipulation and reporting "the jews will not replace us".
I really hope I am right on this.
I do not think we are accurately getting all the info.
I do not think there is this type of carnage.

This whole thing only makes sense that it is staged by both sides and the average Israeli or Palestinian has no idea what is being reported in the West.
That is why you get the polling answers the media uses.

I am trying so hard not to get caught up in the hype in order to read into it correctly.
I am historically pro-Israel.
I solidly against genocide no matter who.
And I sense the peace deal was made before this all started.
If that part is correct then the hegelian dialectic is at play with media complicancy.

It was stated in the thread I started that the Red Heifer matured to 3 years of age on October 7.
I had suspicions that was true or it was close.
If so I am confident that Israel does not want war, but wants to erect the Tabernacle asap and begin the sacrifices, ASAP.
And pissing off the entire Arab and Muslim world would not be a wise path.

This is not genocide. By either side.
That is hype for the west.
This is not about "river to sea",i.e. "The jews will not replace us".

It is about setting the framework to begin the sacfrices after waiting 2000 years for the Red Cow.
And they finally have it.

I simply, most assuredly, completely do not trust the media on any of this.

What a crazy thing for me.
My opinion pisses off both sides.

It is my opinion that when it is allowed they will erect the Tabernacle within weeks, probably just a few days and begin the blood sacrifices.
And in no way does it make sense to pick great big global fights just before they want to do it as it is being presented.

My point about Qatar supports my theory.
The money for Hamas goes through Qatar yet they are being kept out of it so far by the media.

We are getting the business on this.
It does not appear to be what the media is reporting.

If it was then animosity would create way too much tension for years to come.

I want boots on the ground real journalism for me to change my position and neither side has provided it.
In fact everything someone brings something to look at it is found wanting and filled with anything but pics, video and proofs.

I waited a month before I gave my opinion.
And it looks like all media to me still.
In fact the lack of real reporting and journalism seals the deal for me.
We are getting the business.
edit on 27-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join