It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Gah, I don't know what happened to my reply, yet another glitch in the matrix.

I'll start again. My mother-in-law's father died several days after the first booster. The first shot put him in the hospital and my MIL begged him not to take the booster to no avail. Two days after the booster he died bleeding from his eyes, nose, mouth, and actually every orifice. I do believe he was on blood thinners. I wondered if perhaps the blood thinners affected those micro-clots you were speaking about.

His lot or batch number is tied to a lot of side effects, it is in fact one of the worst. a reply to: koolkikitty

This is a reply to Bob's your Uncle

edit on 19-11-2023 by koolkikitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The new RSV Vax is causing some major problems already too.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: koolkikitty
Gah, I don't know what happened to my reply, yet another glitch in the matrix.

I'll start again. My mother-in-law's father died several days after the first booster. The first shot put him in the hospital and my MIL begged him not to take the booster to no avail. Two days after the booster he died bleeding from his eyes, nose, mouth, and actually every orifice. I do believe he was on blood thinners. I wondered if perhaps the blood thinners affected those micro-clots you were speaking about.

His lot or batch number is tied to a lot of side effects, it is in fact one of the worst. a reply to: koolkikitty

This is a reply to Bob's your Uncle

So sorry to hear this and yes, some batches are worse than others. They ramped up the propaganda to ramp up the fear, that way most people would simply stop thinking and do what they were told. The peer pressure drove the insanity to the point where what would normally be good people were helping the government kill each other off. It's really sad, but the government created the "public school system" so this could be accomplished. It has become one big-ass psyop and from every angle you look someone is trying to game you.

It's funny actually, while all this covid crap was going on and leading up to it, there was the Hate Trump crowd to set the stage for a stolen fraudulent election. At the same time there was the Q psyop. We used the "Q-like" psyop overseas, you tell people someone else is going to save them, give them cryptic "proofs" that things are going on, make up stories that can never be confirmed that people are going to jail, etc. You know what happens? People are mentally lazy, they stand down with the belief that someone else is going to save them. It's easier and less dangerous, you don't get in harm's way until the jackboots show up at your door ;-) ....and they will show up.

MI did similar things in Africa and like Q, you befriend your target audience, the ones you want to kill off. Let's say as an example, you want to start taking over all the land of the Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho. You quietly make friends through third parties with each, tell them you support them and their cause. You give them weapons, help them with logistics and recon all via third parties so you have plausible deniability. You tell each group when to attack the other group(s) and then you step back and wait. Eventually, all the able-bodied men will either be dead or maimed and it becomes a simple task to evict the women, children and old people to "reservations" of your choosing when there are few to none left to fight you. This is how the world works, I keep telling people it's an evil nasty place and just because most haven't seen what I have seen, doesn't make it not real.

The covid jabs served four basic purposes:

1.) population reduction through accelerated death
2.) population reduction through injection induced sterility
3.) population fragmentation and division
4.) more disease and an increased customer base for the pharmaceutical industry by the people left damaged.

The "wardens" of this world are always looking for cost effective ways to support their agenda. This is the way the world works. It's cheaper and safer to have us fighting each other to kill ourselves off, than bullets and concentration camps.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b11_000000Sun, 19 Nov 2023 16:23:11 -0600000000112023-11-19T16:23:11-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: koolkikitty

In the period of a few weeks, The father in laws brother just died of lung cancer, his sister had a heart attack followed by a stroke, and the son of the deceased had just gotten over bowel cancer and now has inoperable lung cancer. A friend's wife who had just come back from a holiday, was diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukemia. and died in the hospital of a brain bleed. The brother in law s kidneys failed and is on dialysis, and is constantly in and out of hospital with infections. His wife is still waiting to see a cardiologist for palpitations. All vaxed and boosted. My circle is small it seems to be stepping up.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Why hasn't this been Reported More in the MSM ?

Health..........

" MODERNA ADMITS VAX CAUSES CANCER! Huge Development As Millions Die From Covid Injections "

" Josh Sigurdson reports on the recent news of Moderna essentially admitting to the Covid “vaccine” causing cancer as Dr. Robert Malone reports the Moderna patent in front of Congress proving a massive coverup operation.

Moderna has recently halted trials of their latest mRNA injection due to myocarditis. Fauci has also recently acknowledged that the injections cause myocarditis in young men “especially.”
Now, Moderna has shown in their own Covid vaccine patent that the injections cause a greatly heightened risk of cancer. We are seeing so-called “turbo cancer” ravage the world at the same time as so-called “sudden adult death syndrome.
We all know what’s causing this. Moderna also had a master patent in 2018 with countless sub-patents which detail the use of injections to give people cell disruptive nano-technology which can be remote controlled.

It may sound crazy and it may sound like science fiction, but according to their own patents, it’s not.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: koolkikitty

In the period of a few weeks, The father in laws brother just died of lung cancer, his sister had a heart attack followed by a stroke, and the son of the deceased had just gotten over bowel cancer and now has inoperable lung cancer. A friend's wife who had just come back from a holiday, was diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukemia. and died in the hospital of a brain bleed. The brother in law s kidneys failed and is on dialysis, and is constantly in and out of hospital with infections. His wife is still waiting to see a cardiologist for palpitations. All vaxed and boosted. My circle is small it seems to be stepping up.

Wow!, that is terrible! I hope it slows down for you and yours.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We were saying on here 2 years ago what the side effects were and this was all for depopulaton.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I think that we are in the sickness stage, where the mortality rates will progressively just keep going up. If there is a 23% rise in mortality in the working-age population. This is being fed by a disability rate that Vears is now obscuring it must be due to the spike proteins that are now being produced in the liver tissue, via the DNA the production from a person who has received one shot will take a while to exponentially make enough cells to cause inflammation to get over the threshold into disability, as it is clear in third shot recipients they show up as disabled a lot faster. Grim stuff.

This is the latest from Dr Campbell, it is a study from Yale a new syndrome has been identified.
edit on 19-11-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I think that we are in the sickness stage, where the mortality rates will progressively just keep going up. If there is a 23% rise in mortality in the working-age population. This is being fed by a disability rate that Vears is now obscuring it must be due to the spike proteins that are now being produced in the liver tissue, via the DNA the production from a person who has received one shot will take a while to exponentially make enough cells to cause inflammation to get over the threshold into disability, as it is clear in third shot recipients they show up as disabled a lot faster. Grim stuff.

This is the latest from Dr Campbell, it is a study from Yale a new syndrome has been identified.

I predicted these outcomes when it started in 2020. I had worked on mRNA transport tech using viral and PEG systems to move payload. The work I was doing though was modelling and programming to create an individual immortal cell line that was genetically pure, no mutations and had both auto-repair and auto-telomerase replenishment, I was doing life extension tech. The problem with the tech was always mortality issues in the transition phase. In semi-controlled viral transport state, the energy requirements and waste removal requirements would peak and kill the the target, if the immune system didn't get them first through sepsis and cytokine storms. In the PEG transport phase, take-up could be controlled so it was slower with less waste production, however, the immune system was the major problem, so again, cytokine storms, errant immune responses creating massive organ failure and sepsis, target dies again.

So right from the get-go, I figured if they were going to roll out un-tested mRNA, there was only one reason, controlled accelerated death as a population reduction/culling mechanism. These woke-critters hate all of us and themselves. They think we should all be gone. Of course there are psychopathic hold-outs that will try to weather the storm, but they and most of us are the product of dysgenic reproduction. If we had not developed better medicine and the death rate for childhood remained stable, instead of dropping way down, the Darwinian filter would have remained in place and limited the amount of genetic mutation passed on to offspring. Roughly 84% of all gene mutation ends up expressed in the brain, it's no surprise we have a seriously sick society. 10-12 generation of mutational load mixing has brought us to where we are today.

Deagel had it in on the mark, 234 million in the US, 11 million in Canada and I think it was 52 million in the UK, will all be dead by end 2025. The immigration, illegal or otherwise is being used as a shield to protect governments, they are trying to make it so you don't see the loses in the reduction of people in grocery stores and malls. In my local grocery stores I am seeing 100-200% increase in visible foreigners shopping and an equivalent decrease in all the other people. Meaning basically if there were say 10 visible foreign couples before, now there are 20-30 out of 100 and at the same time, the regulars I used to see dropped by 20-30 out of 100.

Scary times, but wait till the X-Class solar flare hits and the micro-nova comes.... Sh!t gonna get real :-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b47_000000Sun, 19 Nov 2023 18:54:47 -0600000000112023-11-19T18:54:47-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

Can you U2U me a link or reply here? Wife wants to get this/have our son get it and I want to research it more. Thx!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Can you U2U me a link or reply here? Wife wants to get this/have our son get it and I want to research it more. Thx!

Good starting point is of course, The CDC.

Make sure you study the things being "Not Mentioned aka omitted" and the "Vagueness" factors.

Friend of mine has a heart condition and the Cardiologist is recommending not vaxxing for RSV and COVID citing anything "muscle" can cause heart afib and aflutter because the vaxxes can interact with common heart meds !!!!!!

The cardiologist pointed to this:

Pay close attention to this wording lol:

(CDC) Frequently Asked Questions About RSV Vaccine for Adults

The most common side effects after RSV vaccination reported from clinical trials included pain, redness, and swelling where the shot is given, fatigue, fever, headache, nausea, diarrhea, and muscle or joint pain. These side effects were usually mild.

Serious neurologic events, including Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) and other inflammatory neurologic events, were reported after RSV vaccination in clinical trials. Whether these events occurred due to chance or whether RSV vaccination increases the risk for inflammatory neurologic events is currently unknown. Until additional evidence is available to clarify the risk of inflammatory neurologic events after vaccination, RSV vaccination in older adults should be directed to those who are at highest risk for severe RSV disease and therefore most likely to benefit from vaccination. As for all FDA-approved vaccines, CDC will conduct post-marketing safety surveillance to further inform RSV vaccine recommendations. For more information, see CDC’s vaccine safety surveillance webpages.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

This guy from Scotland had all the tests for his heart, and they told him it was all in his head. So it looks like he paid for his own PET scan and now is a highly pissed not happy bunny.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: WingDingLuey

This guy from Scotland had all the tests for his heart, and they told him it was all in his head. So it looks like he paid for his own PET scan and now is a highly pissed not happy bunny.

Ohhhhh BOY !!

Too many doctors and medical orgs are sucked in by bad biased paid-off studies and "incentives" ☠️

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

We're dealing with my Mother and health issues. She picked up a staph blood infection which we were told had settled in her spine and we nearly lost her. She's receiving intravenous antibiotics and is slowly improving but still can't walk and is confined to bed. We're hoping she improves but still faces weeks of antibiotic treatment and then therapy. How she got it is a mystery and we're told she must have had it slowly building until the symptoms got so bad it knocked her down suddenly. But she did receive a flu shot some weeks prior which I wonder about. But she never received a Covid vaxx which a accredit to her still being alive.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I’m wary of getting this one. I asked my doc about it on my annual visit. I’m 59. Apparently I have to be 60+ to get it. Okay by me. I’ll wait and see.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies. Some interesting things. My Mom is doing fine now. She’s a tough old bird. She has been through some # the last few years. Physically she is doing fine. Mentally not so much. She has been showing signs of dementia since 2018. That has gotten much worse the last year or so. But she still remembers me, maybe not my two younger sisters so much. My 80 yo Dad is a great caretaker for her so far. I worry about the stress it’s causing him, but he’s a tough SOB too. They are both an inspiration for me.

My hope is that there won’t be any more pandemics/epidemics/disasters. I think we all have had enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join