It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anheuser-Busch’s US Marketing Chief Steps Down as Bud Light Sales Plunge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don’t know why this reporter used the word "plunge" but I still get the ticket. Post the Trump Presidency just look at all those who have escaped from whatever’s. We have transgender, terrorists, Russians and in the USA our dogs are dying from a mysterious illness.

So what’s so mysterious about a mysterious illness? That’s why countries have borders as we let 12 million unvaccinated aliens in the USA and who knows what they will bring and spread. I am sure it’s NOT gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Remember the term; "don’t drink the water" that doesn’t just apply to USA citizens headed for Mexico as it’s the same for everyone on earth as our immune systems only recognize our place of birth along with those bacteria, etc. It’s not a conspiracy it’s a fact. So did they bring in a respiratory disease? My guess is yes since our media is silent on it. Just like all those fish and sea animals dying off the coast of California post the Fukushima nuclear accident. Mystery my ass. Oh, they might try to blame Covid-19, 20 or 21 but that water is already over the dam.

So let’s get back to Bud Light as I wrote on this several months ago. IMO that kid in the bubble bath tub isn’t that attractive for a transgender but I will bet those boys from the movie Deliverance with all time "he" man Burt Reynolds are just loving it aka Popeye’s chicken. Those mountain boys were sure ahead of their time weren’t they. I'll bet they have a cement truck full of bud light and they are just licking their chops for a chance meeting with Dylan. Dam you Hillary as the undesirables from them Thar Mountains just love transgender!

Deliverance Squeal Like Piggy

So, post several months and the Marketing Chief gets pounded out of his job. I was wondering if they went that route as favors wee received on picking a certain model. Lord knows what happened as just look at that FED brothel sting in Virginia and Massachusetts.

I was wondering if the next Bud Light commercial episode would depict Dylan mounting a Clydesdale and riding in the Christmas parade that Bud is known for. Who knows as that’s maybe why the Chief has been fired?

So let’s get onto the next great adventure but don’t fret. Once the "other" religions arrive in the USA they will clean up this great white mess

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos many

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Its just come out that Dylan was paid 185k by Bud even though they claimed the "can" was just a gift.

BREAKING: Bud Light paid $185,000 to Dylan Mulvaney for disastrous marketing campaign

Then Bud didn't even defend... the person. Betting there will be no more teaming up between those 2 entities.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

I can't help but wonder why they didn't just come clean about this right off the bat.

"Yea, it was a bad idea, we misread the room badly, we are sorry and won't make that mistake again".

I don't know if that would have solved it, but showing at least recognition of a mistake would have gone a little ways with me. The inability to acknowledge a mistake is just fuel on the fire.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I fully expect Bud Light to experience a fairly radical shift in marketing soon.

Not unlike the rather major shift in tone from US military recruitment adverts.

"Woke" doesn't sell, and the pride flag is poison for your brand these days.

In a few years the next "feel good because we are so noble while not really caring or doing anything" advertising fad will come along, just like how woke crap replaced "greenwashing" (We love the environment!!! Yay planet!!! Buy our phones made from highly toxic chemicals that give the miners who dig up this crap terminal cancer!) a few years back.

I look forward to the next couple of years where every corporation pretends to care about some endangered snake or bird the X crowd has latched onto that nobody else could conceivably give less of a # about.

It's all so predictable, fake and tiresome.
edit on 16112023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ATruGod

I can't help but wonder why they didn't just come clean about this right off the bat.

"Yea, it was a bad idea, we misread the room badly, we are sorry and won't make that mistake again".

I don't know if that would have solved it, but showing at least recognition of a mistake would have gone a little ways with me. The inability to acknowledge a mistake is just fuel on the fire.

Because we are being shifted from a monetary system to a social credit system and money is no longer king. They are likely being promised a chair on the Social Credit tyrants board room and they want to please their overlords.

That is why they keep pushing things the consumers never asked for or ever wanted at the consequence of losing billions . Thy don't want to get a ding on the Vanguards,blackrock, and other ESG grade scale.

Admitting they fcked up is admitting that the whole trans movement is not supported by the masses and they don't supporter it. They cant have that.
edit on 431130America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2023 15:43:17 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They just did a big deal with the UFC I guess in an attempt to rebrand as not super gay++. Now only gay++ lol.

Dana White can't say no to money.

But honestly who drinks that trash these days anyways.

Literal Goyslop of Beers.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't think bud lite drinkers care what anyone thinks of them.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
They knew the stock would tank as soon as they got in bed with a mental degenerate.
They shorted the f out of it.
It was a devious plan.

top topics

join