It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden goes Viral as Woke New Hero

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How did the US 'get around' poll taxes? They made a constitutional amendment that allowed religion to be mentioned in government to lobby government where it was always banned and shunned to not ruin the Union. The freedom of saw the future of more than one where there was none and figured they'd debate their way out of it well the reason religions pay no taxes is the excuse for it was to remove the poll tax.

So we have in god we trust on money as that's the federal stance after that dumb amendment instead of saying we shall stay uncomfortable.

When the Republic for which Korea stands was asked what is wrong with Politics in America? He said "Religion is poison" obviously in a; Hey you guys better fix it... Before it gets worse.

Many amendments later? There is another quote much older on the subject of politics: "How could hell be any worse?" Coming from someone that already saw life as hell. The 14th Dalai Lama when asked the same sort of question being a religious leader? Said China... In response to what Mao said; Being Mao's son he meant: Where his dad went to escape religion.... While he went to India to escape his dad.

Anyhoo

It may be wise to mention that the Woke people are Green party... It would be wise for all of those woke folks to try the independent party for as long as they can stand it. There is an opportunity in it where if they can last? Form a party of their own instead of being political terrorists to every party and the Union for which it stands... The independent party will teach all of those roots so it does not come from a place ignorant to and of them. I spent over eight years as an Independent and did not form anything out of it other than personal wisdom. As each person registered as such? Is considered independent of well everything politics has already done.

I only did such a thing as look at politics at the behest of a one time "friend" when that clearly today was never what he ever was. The education to what I am wise about is not a trade off so no free pass for him like there used to be as I am worse off for having done that favor not better.

The only problem I have with The libertarians that I moved to is the guns... As that is another amendment with issues n different than the church and state issue is as guns belong to the militia and the local or state armory in case people needed or required them as a freedom for hunting etc. not protection not policing yadda yadda yadda.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So Che T-Shirts are out and when will we see the Bin Laden ones on the UC Berkley Campus?

I'm guessing its black market but they are out there.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hmm... You Mean THE Osama bin Laden who Died of Marfan Syndrome Prior to 9/11 ?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yep, thats him!
That guy, his family owned a communications company.

Some of his relatives also had a furniture company.

Its a crazy tale of a long family history that spans
generations. He died several times that I know of.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hahaa reply to: burntheships

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join