It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lanski, Luciano and Israel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ive pput this here in the grey area because I cant be bothered digging up links, and Luciano's autobiography kinda skirts around it, and gangster movies are not credible sources.

Lanski ran off with Luciano's money, went to what was then Palestine, funded Ben Gurion and the zionists who "expelled" the British.

Yes, Israel was formed with drug money from the US. with that in mind, can you really support the zionist state?. Ive lived in Israel and see3n first hand whats was going on there, I would support a secular state of Israel, but a theocracy funded by drug money, going on a campaign of genocide--I cant support.

If you dont know who Mayer Lanski and Charlie Luciano are, maybe watch some gangster movies.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2

gangster movies are not credible sources.

[Snip]

If you dont know who Mayer Lanski and Charlie Luciano are, maybe watch some gangster movies.

Opening and closing lines of your post.

I am just plain confused.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Jewish gangsters were prominent. Most successful too. Lanski and the continuing costs of building Sin City...well, its the history Vegas.

In Detroit, we had a Polish/Jewish org called "The Purple Gang"...20's n 30's. And they controlled everything. BTG? Today you're touching on the history of est. organized crime. More than I could.

Thnx, I'll drop back by...MS

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
Yes, Israel was formed with drug money from the US. with that in mind, can you really support the zionist state?

You've obviously never heard of the East India Company and the Opium Wars.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: clearbluewater

You know, instead of whataboutism, in which you imply anyone supports the crown, there is a more integer option by not suporting the crown either...

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

How does that work with religious criminals? Does religion distance themselves like excommunicated or whatever or do they become proper Jewish/christian/Muslim gangster?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Dunno brother. But how come all those early gangs had deep family religious roots?
Polish. Italian. Jewish.

So... Many would go out and kill...go to confession Sat, church or synagogue on Sunday or Sabbath...and go to the funeral of a guy they killed Monday.
edit on 03240631America/ChicagoTue, 05 Mar 2024 08:29:06 -060029202400000006 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Interview of Lanski someone put in a comment to a thread on another site. I had not seen this interview before

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join