It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News outlets deny prior knowledge of Hamas attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Four news organizations strongly denied on Thursday having had prior knowledge of Hamas’ Oct. 7 terror attack, after the Israeli government demanded answers from the press and stoked questions about their credibility over a thinly sourced report from an agenda-driven media monitoring group that insinuated news organizations knew about the looming assault. The Associated Press, Reuters, The New York Times, and CNN all swiftly issued statements strongly pushing back against the report published late Wednesday from the staunchly pro-Israel media watchdog, HonestReporting, that claimed photographers for the news outlets were present during the initial attack, citing screenshots posted on social media.

Egypt knew. AP knew. Reuters knew. NYT knew. CNN knew. But Israel...Israel didn't know.

Oct. 4th
Medics in the Gaza Strip have reported treating an influx of protesters who appear to have been deliberately targeted in the ankle by Israeli forces in recent unrest at the volatile boundary of the blockaded Palestinian enclave.

www.theguardian.com... rld/2023/oct/04/gaza-strip-protesters-received-bullet-wounds-to-ankles-medics-report

Could care less about the quote per-say or shooting ankles. The point of this quote is to highlight on October 4th, 3 days before the invasion by Hamas, the IDF were able to repel Palestinians at the border who weren't armed. But seemingly, the Gaza-Israel border was more porous on Oct 7th, than the Mexican-American border is right now...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Israel let it happen, all as an excuse to bomb the hell out of Gaza. Hamas was created with the help of Mossad, this has been in the works for a while now.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again. The “war” between Russia and Ukraine is simply Biden taking a country who has been laundering dirty money for his family for at least 11 years and he decided as president, he could funnel foreign aid to be laundered and put in his secret bank accounts by the BILLIONS, Zelensky too. Why else would Congress freak out so much when they almost passed a budget that didn’t put more money to Ukraine unless their party is receiving so little in campaign funds, they TOO are laundering money to help them get elected in the side of Joe simply stealing private funds.

And Israel, just like I had been saying leading up to the attack, is their covering every corner possible. No president in war time has ever failed to win re-election and this moron of a usurper president doesn’t understand even that ain’t gonna cut it this time, but he us sure as hell gonna try. Why on earth would Palestine launch an attack on Israel that was going to be minor and open them up to complete and utter destruction in return!? This guy is the most filthy and dangerous criminal alive, no exaggeration. And if it takes starting Armageddon to hide his money and crimes, so be it! He doesn’t care about one god damned soul big his own!

And this past Tuesday proved beyond any doubt that our elections are a lost cause and this country won’t survive without a war of patriots against the enemy state!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
doubtful

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
www.reddit.com... reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Dude, I have no idea HOW such information slipped past me! This is just OBVIOUS HEARTLESS EVIL if this plan is legitimate! I wonder how Gaza would be appropriate to construct another canal but for sure, money like THAT is enough to make MANY people go as far even as faking the beginning of Armageddon to create the violence and tension needed to wipe the land clean and to have control over the contract, the building, and the laws of access! Thanks a BUNCH man for sharing that with me! Now I must rethink things!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

Remind me, what was it that happened in one of these canals recently!? Within the last year or three!? Someone took control of a ship and drew a giant phallus with the ship’s trajectory and the ship was labeled with an HRC or a Biden or something!? Any relation!?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on Fri Nov 10 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
dunno but you remember wally george??

man imagine that guy today..

a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

top topics

join