It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

www.foxnews.com...

California police have arrested Loay Abdelfattah Alnaji, 50, in relation to the death of Jewish man Paul Kessler at an Israel protest last week.

Guess you finally have your answer, almost like some of us saw this coming and knew it would happen.
edit on 16-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Alnaji has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and has a bail set at $1,000,000. The arrest comes roughly a week after Kessler, 69, died in the hospital after striking his head on the concrete during an altercation with Alnaji.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Im pissed off at the charge. Involuntary manslaughter. No, it was a HATE CRIME.

A college professor.

THis is the county I live in and most people are inflamed at this. The County Sheriff isn't popular here right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

It’s a good thing this happened in Ventura county instead of LA county, gascon can’t put his filthy hands on it.
That Ventura DA is a lefty so I won’t be surprised when this hateful Muslim gets an extra long probation instead of any jail time.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Yeah. This was not accidental. In fact it is known this guy was stalking the man killed and a few other protestors. If there was a MAGA hat and not a megaphone it would be the lead story with commentary from VP Harris I am sure.

It was murder.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
1/11/2024

Several Pro-Palestine protestors would have been run over by this dude, if they didn't move out of his way!

Enjoy this NYC Bad Ass: gettr.com...

<< 17  18  19   >>

join