It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Playbook?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
1. Israel allowed the attack by Hamas to happen.

2. Heavy handed response by Israel sees global condemnation.

3. Hesbollah gets involved.

4. Steering towards WW3, the Khazars evacuate Israel and settle back in Khazaria, now Ukraine which has been cleared of their populace by the comedian Khazar Zelensky.

5. $1 Trillion plus contract by Blackrock to build the ultimate 15 minute cities for the new occupiers.

6. The globalists usher in a new world religion making the spiritual significance of Israel obsolete.
edit on 6-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It would fit with something I have been wondering about. Last time I posted this was followed by the recent ATS anomaly... So let's see how it goes this time...

Something I have been wondering about lately: Is RUS laying the groundwork for becoming the center of the christian world? Is Jerusalem going to be destroyed?

Putin has on several occasions in the past referred to Crimea as Russia's Temple Mount, Holy Land and even Mecca. The official explanation boils down to

It was in Crimea, in the ancient city of Chersonesus or Korsun, as ancient Russian chroniclers called it, that Grand Prince Vladimir was baptised before bringing Christianity to Rus.
link

But there are also these yet "unofficial" claims:

- Christ was born in the Crimea
- The Blessed Virgin died in Crimea
- The Holy Grail is a Cradle of Jesus, which was kept in Crimea for a long time.

link These claims were made in a book published in 2009. It would be easy to dismiss this as extremely fringe opinions made ou of thin air but there are some things to consider.

- The authors of these claims also published a series of books called "History: Fiction or Science that are immensely popular in Russia.

- The same people/organizations involved in building the Main Cathedral of the Russian Armed Forces are currently building a vast project in Tauric Chersonese that includes a Museum of Christianity. 3 million archeological artifacts were supposedly found in the area of the construction site.

How tempting and comforting would it be for religious people all over the world if Israel/Jerusalem were to be destroyed to learn that it all was still kinda there... in Crimea?
edit on 6-11-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Biblical times.

The great deceiver is working towards the great reset.

The end of the 'rules based order' empire is at hand, as we come to the end of this financial system, throughout the history of humanity empires go to war in the throes of bankruptcy, the end of this financial ponzi is no different.

The Mahdi is flexing Islamic Jihad which will spread throughout Eurasia and North Africa as immigrants weaponize and persecute all not of the faith through Sharia linked social credit scores and 're-education' camps.

The Anti-Christ will assume control of global government through the WHO, WEF and corporate government ie Blackrock, Vanguard, most western liberal leadership are already committed to the cause and the reset.

A much loved figure, (in every living room, in every home) the great deceiver seizes control through deception and lies whilst it's Mahdi wages war on every front under it's black banner.

The dystopian future planned for humanity will be enabled by this social credit score system, UBI and the disappearance of billions of dissidents who do not conform or buy into the 'beast' system.

All these things must come to pass.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Starbornsurfer

Russia Russia Russia, china China China, Muslim Muslim Muslim.

I mean, I change my underwear but not as regular as some change their boogeyman...

TPTB don't think along borders and they have no meaning to them, their sole purposes is to keep the sheeps divided...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

There is only one boogeyman

Leadership of China, Russia, Muslim countries and the rest of the WEF, NWO Soros crowd are all just minions of the great deceiver pushing for his great reset.

Divide and conquer, Ordo ab chao!

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Starbornsurfer

even less reflected...

reeee Satan

new topics

top topics

join