It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Pastor Prophetic Dream; USA Threatened by Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

In the first dream, I was taken to numerous terrorist sleeper cells in America. To my surprise, many of them met in rural neighborhoods and were very well organized. I was handed a piece of paper at one of the meetings and on it was listed two objectives of the groups who met. 1. To destroy Christian liberties in America. 2. To cause coordinated chaos and destruction in certain cities and states. In this dream, I was given four specific states that need an increased prayer covering. Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, and Maryland. I also was taken to several larger gatherings where information about upcoming terrorist attacks was being distributed. Indianapolis, IN and an unknown city in New Jersey were highlighted to me. If you live in any of these states or cities mentioned, I encourage you to consider sowing significant prayer time asking God to expose and reveal these organized and hidden terrorist sleeper cells.

from the site of Jeremiah Johnson.

I can easily believe this.
I didn't quote the other two dreams but pretty intense stuff.

www.youtube.com...@jeremiahjohnsontv/community
www.facebook.com...

is anyone surprised at the thought of terror cells in the USA?
don't know why those four states are singled out.
I know prophetic dreams are a dime a dozen but a (pastor) friend of mine respects this guy.
we shall see...

edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: trying to fix linque

edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: add linque

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

You don't need to be a prophet to call this one.

I think their #1 goal, not Jihad related, would be to end US support of Israel, or punish America for as much. Don't think Christians matter as much.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The dream you've described contains disturbing and alarming elements. It's essential to remember that dreams are the products of our subconscious minds and can be influenced by various factors, including personal experiences, fears, and external information. While dreams can sometimes feel vivid and impactful, they do not necessarily reflect reality.

If you have genuine concerns about potential threats or suspicious activities, it's essential to report them to the appropriate authorities, such as your local law enforcement or national security agencies. They are trained to assess and address potential security risks.

Additionally, it's always a good idea to be cautious about sharing information that could cause panic or fear without credible evidence. False or unfounded information can have negative consequences.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
With Israel's disproportionate response and escalating a state of war, the common defense we all once had as part of a civilized community is waning.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It is obvious we already know which states are holding the most immigrants from countries that sponsor terrorism, with the sanctuary cities been the mecca for terrorist gathering, specially when they are sheltering illegals recently coming from across the open borders.

Is just common sense to realized that terrorist cells are in almost every city in the nation.

I guess 911 did not teach a darn thing to the stupid politicians in our government, now we even welcome them in our politics.

The next attack of terrorist within our nation's borders, people will go into the streets and will scream Israel did.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The persecution of Christians is real, but I guess you have to experience it first hand to believe.

177 000 illegal immigrants, mostly young men of fighting age have disappeared into the US, leaving no trace of their movements or location.

They are well funded (thanks crypto) and you got to be kidding yourself if you don't believe they are here to carry out some nefarious intentions on citizens of the US, especially the white Christian who is their sworn enemy and target in their unholy Jihad.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS – The FBI director warned attacks from Hamas and Iran could be coming to the United States as a result of US support for Israel in the Middle East. He warns of physical attacks and cyber-attacks on our infrastructure systems. Here is the list of cities that have been placed on the watch list for attacks from Iran and Hamas.

No prophetic dream needed just a little common sense. youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Spam removed
edit on Nov 6th 2023 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Prophecy aside, it's only a matter of time,
and as for locations, the Stock Exchange, major corporate headquarters,
and big bank headquarters would all be likely targets IMO.

new topics

top topics

join