It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samuel Bankman-Fried found GUILTY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Threadbarer

ATS also believed in Russian collusion and the Russian Hooker Piss Squads.

The Ukraine phone call BS.

The J6 Insurrection.

The covid shots were safe and effective.

Lol, let’s not say ATS believed all of this.

Let’s say “that half of ATS”.

You know, the boys and girls who claim to know everything.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello

But there’s definitely something wrong with the guy.

He just keeps admitting to stealing or losing everybody’s money, then acting like he doesn’t understand why everybody is being so mean to him.

My guess is autism. Worse than Asperger’s. With savant skills in finance. He was really building something, but I think he got derailed by fake friends, a fake girlfriend, and a bunch of fakes from the DNC. They’ll screw over the autistic kid every time.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have been thinking the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's possible he has something like autisum. I don't know much about the family but they say his mother is a professor at Stanford University and teaches, here I'll quote: "The philosophy of personal responsibility has ruined criminal justice and economic policy. It’s time to move past blame." ~Barbara Fried

Basically people shouldn't have personal blame or responsibility for their criminal actions. It is possible this mindset influenced her son's actions.

Found an interesting article that goes into the mindset of the family about personal responsibility for criminal conduct:

Philosphy of Personal Responsibility

edit on Fri, 03 Nov 2023 15:20:50 -0500pm110320231100000050America/ChicagoFri, 03 Nov 2023 15:20:50 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Will Biden pardon Samuel if re-elected?....

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Samuel Bankman-(will not be)-Fried

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I watched a documentary on this lot and was shocked at hoe geeky and stupid they were , if I had seen those people in real iife I would not trust them to walk my dog never mind large sums of money
they were playing around with more money on a daily basis than the average Joe would see in a thousand lifetimes .

Clown world all right

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Were any victims ever PUBLICLY identified?

edit on 3112023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I've seen YouTube videos of victims crying and yelling about losing entire life savings to FTX. There are even class action lawsuits by people who have lost money against famous promoters of FTX including Tom Brady.

Here is a YouTube video I found with some victims talking with a quick search:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join