It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Space camp is fun but beware some other "earths" have various domes and when original dummy "earth" element phones "home" ouch my head.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Starbornsurfer

If that makes you think of shrooms on acid, imagine each of us, 1 grain of sand in all the sand in all the beaches in the world, on all the planets..and....and...holy crap! It's mind boggling..
edit on 11235430America/ChicagoSat, 04 Nov 2023 19:14:54 -050014202300000054 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Why any one as a self awareness and still possessing it hasn't clung to one grain of sand and not known who was clinging and who let go? Making the yin and yang clearly seen as a housebuilder? I don't know other than out of one element comes another element and so on that such sand castles called people last as long as those elements as long as emptiness of them is maintained. aka nirvana which cannot be undone.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: crowf00t

Someone's overactive imagination?
Now canonized?

Yep!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
a reply to: JJproductions

Space camp is fun but beware some other "earths" have various domes and when original dummy "earth" element phones "home" ouch my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join