It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with American Women?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

TBH As a Teen boy I think a hot teacher sleeping with me would have been better than hitting the lotto.

The only Damage I would have likely suffered from would have been the physical pain from the amount of high fives my friends would have been giving me.

Where were these hot teachers when I was growing up?

edit on 1-11-2023 by interupt42ftw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42ftw

we had a couple when I was at school, one the girls games teacher could set your eyes on firew at a hundred paces.

Another was this American Bioology teacher, always talked to me like I was an adult too....who knows what that woulda done to my head though.
edit on stpWed, 01 Nov 2023 17:14:04 -050020232023-11-01T17:14:04-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: watchitburn

Have you considered going to a really Islamic country? Women are property still. Men can dress them in hazmat gear and make them a footstool.

Very little empowerment. Almost no Feminism. Less so in places like Dubai than Jeddah. Those woman exist to make men sandwiches and live an empty life of subservience.

You misunderstand me.

I'm glad women are free to do what they want.

I'm just concerned with what they've allowed themselves to be duped into with their freedom.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Well I am only going by the news reports so if it was indeed all over, I would expect to see more reports about women teachers etc in the UK being UK based myself.

The fact that barely a week goes by without some story about a female American teacher or similar hooking up with a kid is deeply troubling.

I also take issue with your definition of what was the crime here. The kid was 13 for god's sake. Probably only just got hair on his balls, If that aint a crime then frankly I don't know what else would be.

You may not have been reading the news as avidly as I do, but this is hardly unusual. There's been a number of famous cases like this.

As others have mentioned, it's more rare than men having sex with children. That's been a troubling statistic and people (well, liberals) have been yelling about it for years (Wikipedia on sex abuse cases of a denomination that I used to belong to: en.wikipedia.org...) However, the SBC is run by conservative older Caucasian males (women not allowed in leadership positions) and you'd be disgusted at the number of times they've simply "prayed away" the straying or even passed resolutions that gave the perpetrator a "soft pass."

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Hakaiju

Honestly I always thought women were far too sensible for this rubbish but it seems not

This sentence seems imply "all women". When it comes to human, "all" very rarely works.

Indeed, the title should have been What is Going on With this Woman?

The DNA here man is telling? What, no comment?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I was sixteen when my 19 year old girlfriend had her way with me. I should've had her arrested. Instead, 4 years later I married her and had two daughters!

I would jokingly call her on it every now and again, referring to her as a "pedo", a ", cradle robber", she never denied it and I never denied her obviously lol.

We divorced 8 years later for many other reasons but her pedophilia was never properly addressed lol..

I really got a kick out of it over those years hahaha

As to the OP:
You really can't be too surprised considering how overly sexualized everything has become, especially for the indoctrination years of K-12 education. This is just part of the fallout.

edit on 2-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Heck of a difference between 16 year old with a 19 year old and a 13 year old and a 24 year old though.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Heck of a difference between 16 year old with a 19 year old and a 13 year old and a 24 year old though.

She's still guilty as hell, lol. I'm disgusted you would trivialize my trauma...LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

She's still guilty as hell, lol. I'm disgusted you would trivialize my trauma...LOL.

Maybe you would like to speak with one of the site counsellors?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join