It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened on the way to enter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My computer is Ai driven from some updates I cant tell you how funny that is Ai listening for input Ai auto correcting and Ai fighting me when I know what I am writing and on enter sends it how it wants,,, based on the hearing text bot the typing text bot and the browser text bot.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

So when someone says wow that person needs posting help or editing it hrrm

Anyone else in just lay down and let Ai do it hell?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
My computer is Ai driven from some updates I cant tell you how funny that is Ai listening for input Ai auto correcting and Ai fighting me when I know what I am writing and on enter sends it how it wants,,, based on the hearing text bot the typing text bot and the browser text bot.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

So when someone says wow that person needs posting help or editing it hrrm

Anyone else in just lay down and let Ai do it hell?

Pretty weird. Why would you load it on your machine and let it continue to do this ?

It’s like wiki. If you write the truth on there, you know some wanker is waiting as you’re typing to change it back to the narrative.

Why put up with the aggravation in either scenario ?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello

Oh well talk about fiascoes... Ive tape on my screen currently from it shattering not being tempered glass from some angry person throwing something mad that I was smoking.

But to get to the point I am a Linux guy and when I went to re-put it on a machine that already had it... it screened me with something to the effect of; the chip-set does not support the OS environment you are trying to install please insert your factory installation disc.

Utterly nuts right? Since I already had linux on it meaning someone back doored into the bios to hijack it back to windows at the eeprom signature level.

I dont hate computers as its gigo but too many people wanting gi on peoples computers not their own are like g needing to be taken o

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You have found the TPM 2.0 requirement.
Welcome to 2023.
And blame Microsoft.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IsAnyoneThere

That thing is a protected content module that allows you to watch streaming videos etc from sources such as Netflix, Amazon, GoogleTV etc.,.

top topics

join