It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Tesla model y look like it has a growth on its head.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The Tesla model y Is frankly ugly.

It looks like the elephant man

tse2.mm.bing.net...

It looks already dated.

It would look like my dogs arse if I shaved its arse and taught it to walk backwards.

edit on 24-10-2023 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Hey! Hope you are well.

Yes, it is ugly. Tesla don't make pretty cars.

To me all cars are ugly though. They look like spam polluters of Creation. I want them to die. I have cursed them in my mind. That curse has been somewhat effective in the UK as we are now beginning to understand what a curse they are and drivers are being tormented by Net Zero/ULEZ. It makes me spill with laughter to watch the Daily Mail readers writhe and moan about it, but it will not change. Diesel is going to be banned and natural gas too. Both are too dangerous to be mass consumer fuels. Boomer the polluter can't have his way any longer.

Elon was a good pioneer. He chose the name Tesla very well as that will be its fate. It will go the same way as Tesla's inventions. It will be replaced by Edison who needed Tesla to have been the pioneer so he could go the next step up.

Here comes Edison Toyota who have now gone one step beyond Tesla. I was reading today,

news.yahoo.com... AAANtmb_OsAGed62XnTfa7C9yZmqUEoImh0tLyhftf3q77g2v1D9XCzcHSXW4d4d8ccOw38lYXmmWa5P2M6iW0D1zR7zgrNjhPmWmkbBpfpFCMJIa3TXc-QPkg17r7oIWJdwhscd9iqLMyir7dAFUq VmNWkLLtjjQZb3CnPaK4eLeG

Toyota is planning a new EV with a 900-mile range and 10-minute charging time: ‘The holy grail of battery vehicles’

I was reading today that they have achieved that. Their development will soon be in the showroom. It might be worth saving the dollars for a while and going for one of those.

I would be careful about using Joseph Merrick as a source of ridicule. It tends not to work out too well for people if they abuse his memory. I am being serious. You may find a big lump grows on your head.

That is why I do not take the piss out of humans that deserve it least. Save it for those who deserve it.

If you had not been so mean about Joseph I would have given you S&F. Take note. Your dog's arse is fair game and that made me laugh, but the Joseph Merrick picture made me question you as a human being. Seen?

edit on 24-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

new topics

join