It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United theory of biological evolution (Real Science)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I arrived at this theory myself through vision. I then discovered there was a very detailed and comprehensive theory that could pinpoint biological evolution of the human species.

I got a vision about this stone near Kakamega in Kenya. It is called the "Crying Stone":

The Crying Stone of Ilesi:

It is remarkably similar to the monolith in "2001: A Space Odyssey":

I got a vision of apes turning into humans around this stone. I researched the origins of the human species and instinctively knew we had become human beings around the great lakes of Africa. The Nile begins at these lakes. It is the Serpent of our journey as humans beings. As we followed the Nile we became humans and began to populate the earth. It was not easy and took most of the last million years. Constantly we were wiped out in our attempts. We were cut off and evolution continued. We met up again and evolution continued. Neanderthals never became extinct. We have their DNA. They became us. They contributed to the homo sapien version that we are.

Do we know that we have stopped evolving? I don't believe we ever stand still. It is just too slow for us to perceive. Only archaeology can help us to perceive such a slow process and development.

It was vision that gave me the understanding that background radiation is one of the principle tools of planetary evolution. We keep mutating because of it. DNA is constanly being barraged by it through all the generations of nature's species. Cosmic radiation as well as what comes from the Sun are the tools of evolution.

When Jim Morrison sang from his trip experiences in The Doors Song "The End".

"Ride the snake to the ancient lake",

it was a profound metaphor from his unconscious. This metaphor helped me to form my own perception of our origins. I have discovered that science has pretty much been able to offer a complete theory of our evolution in Africa. It is called,

"The United Theory of Biological Evolution"

www.sciencedirect.com...

United theory of biological evolution: Disaster-forced evolution through Supernova, radioactive ash fall-outs, genome instability, and mass extinctions

Highlights • New theory of evolution which unites “phylogenic gradualism” and “punctuated equilibrium”. • Global disasters due to supernova encounters cause mass extinctions followed by rapid evolution. • Local disasters due to carbonatite volcanism produce an evolutional hot spot in the rift zone.

I arrived at this by vision. I find science has arrived at this by science. We are united in this theory.

This does not negate The Holy Bible. The Garden as a metaphor I believe has been given to us by The Creator to help us to understand why we are such a problem and why we are such a mess.

Biology and evolution is a mess. All the answers are coming, but we must wait for the Authority to bring us the answers. I do not have that authority and I must wait too. I understand why it had to be this way. I understand what the Creator is doing and why. It makes perfect sense. It fits into a complete unified cosmic harmony.

You can't fit a square peg in a round hole. If it does not fit with the cosmic narrative then it is an illusion. Christ fits and Darwin fits. Daniel and John fit. Jung fits. I can tie them all up together with this unified theory and modern science. They do not oppose. They link and match.

edit on 23-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist

This thread is dedicated to Josqueen Love of Kakamega who I had the pleasure of spending two years of earth life with virtually during the lockdown. Thank you. It was worth it. I will never forget you. The lockdown was a breeze for me because of your company.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

dude that's not a 'vision' that is brainwashed by pop culture.
I mean space odyssey is an awesome movie, but to build a theory on it that goes beyond cinema history is bs right out of the gates.

and just fyi that song was about a break up with his girlfriend, the snake is the schlong and the ancient lake the private parts of the taco he lost

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

You are being a fool. It is nothing to do with Space Odyssey. They are metaphorical triggers. All creativity comes from the human unconscious. it has meaning. Read Jung. Learn about psychoanalysis and archetypes.

I just linked you to a SCIENCE THEORY from Academics. Space Odyssey and Jim are for childish minds to get them interested.

I am university educated. Read my threads instead of these crap replies that don't even bother to discuss what I have linked you to. You need to stop being blind and read. Why are you here if you are not reading and taking a proper interest? You look silly here now. Do you just want to try and score stupid points? It will not work with me.

READ THE THEORY. It is from academics, not me.

Is this all you have, people? A million years of all this evolution and technology! Stop being fools. Look at the state of you. None of you are writing anything of any worth here.

Start thinking or you will wither away like a brain with dementia.

I am creative. I use vision. I also keep totally up to date with science. All the great scientists got their ideas from visions. They came from their creative imaginations.

Where else do you think everything we are came from? Did the fairies bring it? It came from our brains so start using them.

You are all looking positively remedial. Use your eyes and that grey matter between your ears for once.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

you've outed yourself as incel sorry I have a hard time finding anything in what you spout that'd make me disagree.

You didn't write your theory out before the science paper you linked and from how you present it I have a hard time figuring out what you think that proves because it has nothing to do with what you write?

But just keep waiting for the Authority, right?
Maybe they make you a nice movie about it so you don't have to hurt your brain trying to be original

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Do I have to spell it out to you and write a whole frigging novel?

I will do it if I have to.

There is NO DOUBT that humans evolved around that stone. We turned from apes into humans around the great lakes where that stone is.

YOU ARE ALL AFRICANS! YOU ARE ALL THE AFRICAN DIASPORA ORIGINALLY!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

yeah well that is the 'out of Africa' theory the UN pushes because they hoped it would get us all a little less racist.
That didn't work so I suggest we adopt the much more plausible idea of many different human evolutions taking place.
we're still the same from one planet, it doesn't make such a big difference built on the same blocks - just the same but different theory

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson

yeah well that is the 'out of Africa' theory the UN pushes because they hoped it would get us all a little less racist.
That didn't work so I suggest we adopt the much more plausible idea of many different human evolutions taking place.
we're still the same from one planet, it doesn't make such a big difference built on the same blocks - just the same but different theory

BULL#! Where is your science?

Who are you to challenge the whole of WORLD ACADEMIA? Did you even go to university?

Where is your science? Come on, where is your science? You are being a moron. Nobody believes all your conspireacvy crap any more.

You are an uneducated fool trying to diss the whole of Academia. Do you not see how ridiculous and naked you are making yourself. Be red faced. Be ashamed for spamming like this. Be ashamed of...

YOUR NAKED BRUTE IGNORANCE that is keeping the world in darkness.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

This threwad is about science. Read the science!

Comment on the science and don't derail my thread or I will use my skill with words upon you like a weapon. I don't want to, but I will do it if you don't get your dirty paws of my lovely thread.

You will adress me intellectually and with respect or i will lay into you and defend myself and, boy, i can mnake you look like an ape from a million years ago.

Oo! oo! Have a banana!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

chill dude we're just talking.

It is actually based on current research, we found a lot of freaky different human 'genetic-tribes' scattered everywhere.
like Homo Florenses or what's his name as one of many
edit on 23-10-2023 by FurPerson because: add

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

chill dude we're just talking.

It is actually based on current research, we found a lot of freaky different human tribes scattered everywhere.

Come on then! Stop being lazy. Write a thread about it or post here your academic links. I have bothered to.

I can't do any more than use science and academia. Without that we are just a # show.

My words are important to me. I don't write them for any other reason than to communicate. I hate it when people behave ignorantly. I do not do that.

I know about what you are saying, but it does not make scientific sense. As it stands it is just a Daily Mail tabloid article with no proper academic support. It is just another youtube video until science can find its reality.

Science can find the reality of the oldest human hybrids we have ever discovered around the African Lakes; in Kenya, Rwanda and Tanzania. Second oldest is just up the Nile in Ethiopia. That is science. They are all up the Nile into Ethiopia and beyond. That is the obvious course we followed initially, even before we became comnpletely homo sapien.

Have they found that in New York or Bognor Regis?

We must go with the science and also vision can help us. I am very creative, I have read many books and many poets. I am a psychoanalyst of sorts.

You are going to witness all that I have experienced. I intend to communicate evrything I can here now that they are not banning us for honesty. For as long as it lasts, at least.

I must go now. My friend is here. I tried hard here. i will try hard again tomorrow too. I will not give in.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Did you just have a stroke or sthg?
The first few lines dude you write with your hands not your teeth you get a lot less typos that way.

8 science acknowledges, officially and everything, not tabloid

+ us makes nine
= your visions useless

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well, you're way ahead of the curve if Christ and evolution are at least equal.

If it makes you feel any better Genesis was a later story compiled during the post exilic period (Second Temple). The Pentateuch was written AFTER the Deuteronomy history, which was written in exile.

Tradition credits Moses as the author of Genesis, as well as the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and most of Deuteronomy; however, modern scholars, especially from the 19th century onward, place the books' authorship in the 6th and 5th centuries BC, hundreds of years after Moses is supposed to have lived.

But if you look into it, there may have been influence. Why they suddenly wrote down a creation narrative. Persians had a defined oratory religion and creation story. They started writing down theirs about 100 years before Judaism.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

One day, Ahura Mazda decided to make different creations. First he shaped the sky made of metal, shining and bright. Second, he made pure water. Third, he created the earth, flat and round with no mountains or valleys. Fourth he made the plants, moist with no thorns. Fifth, created animals, big and small.

Then, the Zoroastrian creation myth continues, he created the First Man, called Gayomard, bright, tall, and handsome. Last he created fire and distributed it withing the creation. The Wise Lord ordered fire to serve mankind in preparing food and overcoming cold.

Sounds sorta similar doesn't it?

Genesis and Zoroastrian myth had a mutual thing going. Persians didn't care, and encouraged the writing of Hebrew creation narrative.

Believe it or not, if you do the universalism thing, one could argue Yahweh and Madza are manifestations of the same concept in different languages.

A shared idea, written down around the same time as each other.

So you don't need to look at either as a statement of fact, but that they are of a similar mindset of ancient people. All over the world.

You can even compare other creation myths like Inca:

According to the Inca religion, the world was created by Viracocha, the Creator, when he rose out of Lake Titicaca to bring light to the darkness. He then had a son and two daughters – his son was Inti, the sun god, and his daughters were Mama Killa, the moon, and Pachamama, the Earth

And Egyptian:

For countless eons, the creator-sun god Atum had drifted asleep in this primordial sea which the Egyptians called Nun. Eventually, the creator god awoke and willed a small island (lotus flower) to emerge from out of the cosmic sea.

That's the story (and relief) all the Ancient Aliens tards think is a light bulb.

Now once again, if you do the Universalism thing, they all share something in common.

At first there was darkness and then there was light..

Which is what Father Georges Lemaître came to when he gave the world THE BIG BANG THEORY. And that divinely inspired idea, born in The Vatican astronomy department, is still the goto today.

And then if you argue god inspires people in stages, it still works.

"So I'm gonna start off with a bunch of sun/light gods and then when you understand what the ball in the sky is, you'll be able to refine how that darkness to light thing happens."

Another commonality almost across the board are animal being before humans. Almost all creation stories have humans as the pinnacle of nature. Usually coming in a stage after animal creation.

It just took some dude studying turtles to put together that maybe it wasn't done all in a day. But still, the animal taxonomic kingdom came before man specifically, So In stages, just like the orange ball in the sky thing, it gets figured out eventually.
edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You do know the story behind the 2001 monolith don't you?

Ok, I will tell you. As written in the script, it was the top of a huge pyramid and not a black monolith. They made it a monolith because it was cheaper to build.

You are using a budgetary decision to inspire your theory?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avengelist

BULL#! Where is your science?

Who are you to challenge the whole of WORLD ACADEMIA? Did you even go to university?

Where is your science? Come on, where is your science? You are being a moron. Nobody believes all your conspireacvy crap any more.

You are an uneducated fool trying to diss the whole of Academia. Do you not see how ridiculous and naked you are making yourself. Be red faced. Be ashamed for spamming like this. Be ashamed of...

YOUR NAKED BRUTE IGNORANCE that is keeping the world in darkness.

What about when academia knew that the Earth was flat and the Sun went around it. Was acidemia wrong then. What about stones falling from the sky? Academia was certain at one time that was impossible. Academia must evolve with the evidence, not suppress the it.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sorry, we did not 'evolve from apes'. At least not naturally. And at least not in the short time span that they say we did.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

What was your old username Avengelist?

new topics

top topics

join