It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what?! Even John Lear was BANNED from ATS back in 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Go back and read what Indie and I wrote in this thread.

I didn't ever claim that Mr. Lear was spreading disinfo. Exactly the opposite. Read. Understand. I have no "wild" theories or tame ones.

Lastly, I don't have anything which I want people to believe or not believe, and I don't care who likes it or doesn't. As I've said numerous times, this is my OPINION. You are free to state your own, or disagree with mine or anyone else's. Until recently, you and me were required to discuss within context of the T&Cs. That is the nature of this wonderful discussion board, or it was for the past 20 years.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: argentussy

Yup. That was it...

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

So it's not only the current ATS members and moderators who were banned recently, as a whole group. Everyone and I mean everyone and anyone can get banned around here with or without valid reasons.

This is a thread about John Lear but I would like to make the connection given the recent events here on ATS.

John was one crazy MO FO here on ATS. He started out OK and was even labeled as a special guest, but you could read the level of craziness overtaking his posts. I really think his banning was done for his own good and not some nefarious reason as you might be suggesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentussy

What I recall about his being banned here, was that he insisted on pushing the 'holograph theory' in regard to 9-11. I was not part of staff until two years later, however I recall seeing and talking with Mr. Lear during that time in regard to the 9/11 threads. Former ATS member Weedwhacker was quite prominent then, and I remember him because he was an airline pilot, which brought a certain veracity to his skepticism.

He was pushing that the towers were blown up with lasers and the planes were alien tech holographs. His other big push was that the moon was a soul collector for aliens.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
DP
edit on 23-10-2023 by xtrozero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtrozero1

So it's not only the current ATS members and moderators who were banned recently, as a whole group. Everyone and I mean everyone and anyone can get banned around here with or without valid reasons.

This is a thread about John Lear but I would like to make the connection given the recent events here on ATS.

John was one crazy MO FO here on ATS. He started out OK and was even labeled as a special guest, but you could read the level of craziness overtaking his posts. I really think his banning was done for his own good and not some nefarious reason as you might be suggesting.

Actually he was post banned as it seems from the letter he wrote. Later on he didn't come back and left. I am not suggesting there is a conspiracy here. There are more details in the link I gave given earlier.

Here it is again

www.thelivingmoon.com...

I know the site more years than probably anyone else. Since 1999-2000.

The thread was made for John Lear and to make some connections about the recent bans of all members and moderators. The point I made is that anyone can receive a ban either temporary or 'permanent'.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentussy

What I recall about his being banned here, was that he insisted on pushing the 'holograph theory' in regard to 9-11. I was not part of staff until two years later, however I recall seeing and talking with Mr. Lear during that time in regard to the 9/11 threads. Former ATS member Weedwhacker was quite prominent then, and I remember him because he was an airline pilot, which brought a certain veracity to his skepticism.

He was pushing that the towers were blown up with lasers and the planes were alien tech holographs. His other big push was that the moon was a soul collector for aliens.

But did he really believe in these stories or he was trying to create a reaction?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

But did he really believe in these stories or he was trying to create a reaction?

I talked to him about it and he really believed in it. I bet his posts are still here.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I talked to him about it and he really believed in it. I bet his posts are still here.

That's astonishing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join