It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Hundred Years of Russian Instability and Why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I

Russia has had one hundred years of instability. In that short space of time it has gone from being a state governed completely by Monarchy to a failed Revolution that kept huge numbers of people of the East in chains. That was followed by a brief dalliance with freedom before almost completely flipping back to Tsar like authority. In all but name Vladimir Putin is the Tsar of Russia. He rules it like an Emperor; very similar to Napoleon actually. That is the most similar historical comparison I can think of.

What ails you, Russia? Why can't you find stability and security? I am a very experienced psychoanalyist and I have been studying you like a client on my couch. I know exactly what is happening now.

Trotsky was an operative of Rothschild. The British Royal Family sold the Romanovs out. King Charles is a relative of the Romanovs. King George would not grant the Romanovs asylum. He was a Judas to his own family. There was an opportunity. The Bolsheviks were willing to let them have passage to exile in the UK,

www.express.co.uk...

George V's guilt after refusing cousin Nicholas II asylum — 'those poor innocent children' Tsar Nicholas II and his family were denied exile in Britain, said to have been in part due to the fear that the move would fuel anti-monarchists in the country.

If we piece this together with Rothschild's designs as evidenced by meetings of Zionists with Trotsky and their lavish funding of him to plan the revolution we can assume by that time the British Monarchy was being told what to do by the much more financially powerful and network weaponized European Jews. We know that Trotsky was bought and paid for by the Zionists and the network being run from Britain, America and Western Europe. This goes back to Karl Marx and Abraham Lincoln too. See here,

www.sooddram.com... BF%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%82%E0%AE%95-%E0%AE%86%E0%AE%AF%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%81/rothschild-russian-revolution/

In that essay you will find deatils of what was going on behind the scenes between Rothschild's rise in Germany to Marx, to Lenin, to Trotsky, to Stalin. Jews work as family and plans get handed down for continuation and completion. That is why they are able to constantly achieve the upper hand. We are small change to them. We are fractured and very useless at keeping anything going because we drift off into factions constantly. Even the British Empire could not stand up to assimilation by the Zionists,

In 1863, President Abraham Lincoln discovered that the Tsar of Russia (by then, Alexander II) was also having problems with the Rothschilds; as he was refusing their continual attempts to set up a central bank in Russia. The Tsar then gave President Lincoln some unexpected help: he issued orders that if either England or France actively intervened in the American Civil War, and help the South, Russia would consider such action a declaration of war, and would take the side of President Lincoln. To show that he wasn’t messing about, he sent part of his Pacific Fleet to port in San Francisco and another part to New York. Neither England nor France intervened in the American Civil War, but the Rothschilds would not forget about Russia.

I WAS NOT JOKING WHEN I TOLD YOU LINCOLN WAS ASSASSINATED by Zionists. I tell you in all truth exactly the same happened to Kennedy and for the same reasons. It is the same reason as why the Romanovs, the Russian Monarachy, were assassinated too and why King George was instructed not to help them. I expect the King was subtly threatened with as similar fate by the Zionists. We know that they threaten with terror. That is how they got Israel from Britain. They threatened to murder the British government. That is a fact.

Jacob Schiff is a name to remember. He was the Jews' organiser. Trotsky was funded to the point he could afford to be driven around by chauffeurs. That is how Zelensy has been corruptly funded by America through Biden's son Hunter.

Now we have come again to exactly the same point as a hundred years ago. Zelensky is their Trotsky. In Britain now we are funding a Jewish Ukrainian President who is telling us we must ban Orthodox Christianity. As a Christian I can't fight fellow Christians. The Russian Orthodox Church is not my enemy and I would rather ban Zelensky than them. Zelensky is the warmonger. He triggered Putin into this quite deliberately and was told to do so.

The Zionists want Russia. They have wanted it for a hundred years. Trotsky failed miserably. His revoluton saw ten million Orthodox Russians slaughtered. Stalin defeated the Zionist onslaught and put Russia into a dark age of corrupted hybrid communism dictatorship fusion. Now they are trying again and it will still not work. It is doomed. Accept it Rothschild, you can't have Russia. You will not be allowed. You will not be allowed to have China; ever!

All that Trotksy and the Zionists achieved was to murder the Romanovs and for the British King to become a straw Monarch. King Charles is a straw Monarch. He has to do what the Zionists say or he will suffer a similar fate to the Romanovs. He knows that. That is why he does not make waves. Our royal family is compromised to the point it is on its death bed for sure.

On top of that Hitler was encouraged by Stalin's defeat of the Zionists and thought he could do the same. Stalin's success gave him the idea that he could rid Germany of the Jewish revolutiuonary Zionists and free the economy. They tried to destroy the German economy for it and it led to the slaughter of millions of Jews. In karmic terms it was tit for tat; ten million Orthodox avenged with six million Jews. What they did to Russia spat back in the karmic wind upon the Zionists. The karmic wind is coming for you again, Zionists.

edit on 22-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
II.

I want to here clear RASPUTIN'S name. He was the real deal. If you look at pictures of him just his eyes alone tell you something well strange was happening in that soul. He was the harbinger. He had many spiritual gifts and he did not abuse the Romanovs. If anything they took advantage of him because they needed his spiritual comfort. He was a wild man, no doubt. He was a pastoral Russian and they know how to party (or did in the old days). He was no saint and had his own weaknesses that fame was able to exploit and eat into his soul with.

They made a scapegoat of Rasputin. They made him out to be the enemy. They murdered him, but it made everything much worse. They were destroyed just afterwards, the very ones who murdered him. He got mixed up in all their madness as a simple peasant holy man. He told them that if he was killed they would follow.

The Empress was advised by him to feed the poor in Nicholas' absence. Contrary to what is said she did not do anything that Rasputin advised. He was a man who cared about the poor Russians. It was the West that was impoverishing Russia. The Tsar was being too old school and not understanding the times.

In a sense Putin is Rasputin come back from the grave. He is the avenger for what has gone down these last hundred years. Russia can never be like the West. They are too different. We will achieve nothing but a nuclear war if we fight them to the finish. They will NEVER give in. They will take the world with them if they lose.

Give it up Rothschild. It is going only to death and your death if you are not careful from now on. I will be your Rasputin and get myself murdered with you following behind. I have that potential power. It is a something even you can't take control of. In a sense Rasputin was a mini Christ deployed in the Russian Orthodox Church: Christ was the Temple Jews' Nemesis and harbinger of their fall.

The British government expect me now to back them to keep financing a Jew who is banning a Christian Orthodox Church, just the same as Trotsky did all those years ago. Can't do that, Mr R! It will not be happening. As you have your family to worry about so do I have MINE!

It would be better if we get Putin to the table, respect his Russia for now and make an honest trade agreement that benefits us and Russia: THAT insteads of a futile fated mission of chaos, murder and mayhem.

edit on 22-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This thread appears to be based on the sand of anti-Semitism.
Baseless and easily undermined in other words.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg2
This thread appears to be based on the sand of anti-Semitism.
Baseless and easily undermined in other words.

Gaza Arab slut fu*cks

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
# Russia.. for real...

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist
Hi, I got a 404 on one of your links, and the other one openly wanted me to agree to having my personal data “processed”, including my location, so no thanks.
That being said, you definitely hit the conspiracy theory button on this. At present, I have nothing to say about Rasputin, but communists have a thing against monarchies in general, and capitalists as well, or at least in theory, as the late Professor Antony Sutton wrote about how the west bankrolled the Bolshevik Revolution in his book, “Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution.” Since I couldn’t get anything from your links, I do not know if you have sourced Sutton’s material or not.
In Sutton’s book, Trotsky is indeed implicated in collusion with the west and in particular even Woodrow Wilson, who facilitated a passport for him. You may be aware that Wilson is implicated in ushering in not only totalitarian progressive policies but also Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
G Edward Griffin wrote “The Creature From Jekyll Island” about the creation of the fed.
I also read years ago about the Balfour Agreement, soooo Britain is not free of complicity. That would be the connection with the Rothschilds involvement in creation of the state of Israel. You may know that the infamous Rothschilds had intercepted couriers as far back as the Napoleon reign.
It’s very complicated stuff, but the Rothschilds have been an extremely wealthy and influential family.
That being said, I have no interest in fueling the gog/ Magog brand of division, only to point out that bankers and influential people in the west have facilitated everything that is going on today, including the complete and total control of the world by sone elites and their helpers.
edit on 26-10-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

join