It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has become the real west world, who is Delores?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It’s with trepidation and curiosity that I say this.

Where or who is Delores?

I cannot think how related these recent changes to ATS are being influenced.

ATS was great for many years where discussions were mostly related to UFO’s, Bigfoot, jfk assassination.

In the past few days it’s like the hosts have gained control, every user has been kicked out of their old accounts, and now the artificial intelligence has gathered all our data, to build and develop digital versions of us.

Eventually this will be held in storage, and the we get implant into Elon musks robots.

How do we not know evil musk is the instigator.

And our attitudes and personalities online then become real to fight to the death in reality.
edit on 22-10-2023 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cavemannick
It’s with trepidation and curiosity that I say this.

I cannot think how related these recent changes to ATS are being influenced.

ATS was great for many years where discussions were mostly related to UFO’s, Bigfoot, jfk assassination.

In the past few days it’s like the hosts have gained control, every user has been licked out of their old accounts, and now the artificial intelligence has gathered all our data, to build and develop digital versions of us.

Eventually this will be held in storage, and the we get implant into Elon musks robots.

And our attitudes and personalities online then become real to fight to the death in reality.

DAMN! That's scary.

Like, really, really scary.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

It is really worrying. I can’t fathom to think all the discussions had over the years from members at times a rid bit her from one member, a tid bit from another member.

AI IS COCERNING AS I FEEL THAT IT is connecting the dots, there were members here who have briefly suggested possibly secretive info.

Now AI has decided to access this vast resource, the computing power can and will sort the truth from the chaff.

Along with the situation in the Gaza Strip, this could have been the catalyst to launch all hell.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe ATS is the reason AI is so f-d up? It did learn from the interwebs and we have a lot of assh0les here.
edit on 22-10-2023 by iwant2believe3232 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's like "wide open" town in the old west. Anything goes...for now.

new topics

top topics

join