It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, it's Twisted Puppy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello community. I'm Twisted Puppy. But my friends and acquaintances know me as Anna Czereda. I got the link to this site from my dearest friend. We post together on SIN.

I live in Poland. It's the most beautiful country in the world! I'm a Satanist, the law abiding one. I'm a devoted atheist but sometimes I go to church not to hurt my family's feelings.

I've been a conspiracy cat for long so I think I will fit in here. I have a knack for telling stories. I wonder why this site won't let me upload a cute cat avatar I always had on other sites.

I work in a hospital. I'm a normal polite woman. I'm over 40 years old but haven't found my boyfriend yet. Maybe, I will find him on SIN
But I'm in love with the ONA, love their writings and Ms Chloe! Could talk about them endlessly!!!

I'm not doing anything ONA or Satanism related in real life because that might endanger my social prestige.

I express my Satanic self, my true self, on Satanic or other forums. It's safer this way.

My interests are NWO, alien abductions, government spying methods, the war with Ukraine and, of course, the ONA.

I'm happy to meet you all!

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
Hello community. I'm Twisted Puppy. But my friends and acquaintances know me as Anna Czereda. I got the link to this site from my dearest friend. We post together on SIN.

I live in Poland. It's the most beautiful country in the world! I'm a Satanist, the law abiding one. I'm a devoted atheist but sometimes I go to church not to hurt my family's feelings.

I've been a conspiracy cat for long so I think I will fit in here. I have a knack for telling stories. I wonder why this site won't let me upload a cute cat avatar I always had on other sites.

I work in a hospital. I'm a normal polite woman. I'm over 40 years old but haven't found my boyfriend yet. Maybe, I will find him on SIN
But I'm in love with the ONA, love their writings and Ms Chloe! Could talk about them endlessly!!!

I'm not doing anything ONA or Satanism related in real life because that might endanger my social prestige.

I express my Satanic self, my true self, on Satanic or other forums. It's safer this way.

My interests are NWO, alien abductions, government spying methods, the war with Ukraine and, of course, the ONA.

I'm happy to meet you all!

Do you work with entities, or are you an avowed atheist?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Tread carefully young puppy. You will likely notice soon that this site is either suffering from serious technical damage or is hacked by outside forces.
During this period of damage it is likely that the essence of how this site has been will be hampered by juveniles and the possibility of artificial intelligence experimentation. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Nice to meet you, TP!!
And Welcome to ATS....

What is ONA?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It is a pleasure to meet you!

Welcome back!

Here is the most blasphemous song I know, that I share in the name of Awesome Music and in the name of Satan/Santa/Saturn/Saint Anne.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

How sweet of you to come back in the midst of a Hamas attack right here

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: govshillz

Oh dear, I didn't know. Will they take us all as hostages? Will we be dead?

Thank you all for the welcome!

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe23

Nice to meet you, TP!!
And Welcome to ATS....

What is ONA?

I Googled it.

ONA is "Order of Nine Angles", a path of Satanism rooted in Neo-Nazism and pro-aryan idiology.
One of their primary figureheads left to convert to Islam so he could be a Jihadi and kill sum Jews.
#notsonice

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hey Anna! I'm glad you decided to come join the tangent universe. You'll do just fine here.

I'm sure you have some 'sinister' things planned. And I might regret saying that, knowing you.
edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Tread carefully young puppy. You will likely notice soon that this site is either suffering from serious technical damage or is hacked by outside forces.
During this period of damage it is likely that the essence of how this site has been will be hampered by juveniles and the possibility of artificial intelligence experimentation. Good luck.

Yeah , and be Wary of that Monkey Boy Terry McGuire too , he can be a Bit Nasty at times............*)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

She's perfect for this place in this time of uncertainty..

You want a proficient troll killer.

She's a freaking blast. Trust me.
edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SheWasTheDarknessIll watch for here around. Thnx.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheWasTheDarkness

Hey Anna! I'm glad you decided to come join the tangent universe. You'll do just fine here.

I'm sure you have some 'sinister' things planned. And I might regret saying that, knowing you.

Oh no dear. Nothing "sinister" planned. I like you too much for that.

The world is more interesting with you in it. Said the guy with the most refined culinary palate.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Well that's cool too. I was hoping with this intro you'd start posting MSS or something. Nobody does the "any press is good press" thing anymore. Did they run out of initiates? Did they all go incel and then get sex changes?
edit on 24-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Welcome to the site such as it is, I only hope the place survives long enough for you to post some decent stuff!

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheWasTheDarkness

Well that's cool too. I was hoping with this into you'd start posting MSS or something. Nobody does the "any press is good press" thing anymore. Did they run out of initiates? Did they all go incel and then get sex changes?

I only know that our precious leader pretends to be a bunch of females online. I have no news of him changing his sex though. That would be a revelation; the old guy turned into a sexy woman!
edit on 24-10-2023 by twistedpuppy because: no reason

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Well, that's not too subversive. That's an identity now. Dave can call himself "9 spirited".
edit on 24-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

You're picking the time to join twistedpuppy.

Welcome to ATS anyroad.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hi.

(I deleted some stuff and now I don't have anything intelligent to replace it with)

edit on 24-10-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join