It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHINA, in reality you are the West's BITCH and you know it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I feel really bad for the Chinese people. They are totally spiritually and psychologically incarcerated. They are our BITCH!

I would have thought that Xi would have more basic pride than to allow his billion plus people to be the factory workers for the West.

Even me on welfare am far wealthier than any Chinese factory worker who spends nearly all their entire waking hours slaving over machines to make me an iPhone or Macbook.

It was Jewish players who did a deal with China over this; Rothschild and HSBC specifically. Agnelli and Rothschild are the most powerful financial players on the earth. I mean their posses, their outfits and networks, not the individuals. Individually they are as weak as you and I. It is only their networks and specifically THE DOLLAR BILL that gives them any power at all.

As a Western person (only in terms of location though as I derspise what the average Western person has become) I don't want the Chinese to have to be my BITCH! I want them to have what I have.

Xi is such a pushover. He lets the West treat him, his country and people as serfs and peasants, little machines doing all our manual crap for us. The truth is he has no choice as without the customers China would die. The West are his customer base. If they stop being his customer there is no other large population can match that. China would go broke. He can't go to India for mass custom as they are looking for mass custom themselves so the two economies would only cancel each other out. None of them can make on the other.

I do not blame Xi for this. I blame tthe Western financially accountable players. Man, if you guys knew what is coming upon you it would make you quake like a quaker in your posh riding boots. It is you who are to blame, Babylon Who#re. The Bible says it, Daniel and John say it and I say it.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Mystery Babylon is going to the lake of fire very soon. It is already starting to happen. See for yourselves, people. Look all around you at the mess we are becoming. Daniel and John told us this would come and now it is coming the world over. No country will escape. From Tasmania to the Outer Hebrides, from EVERY RIVER TO EVERY SEA, it shall happen.

What we are is a vile thing. It is an abomination. It will be destroyed. This is not the way to live. None of you are bothered about what your cushy consumer lifestyle does to other people. You all are verey sick. I am sick too as I have an iPhone. However, at least I am acknowledging my sickness and trying to raise consciousness about it.

edit on 21-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The situation is bad doesn't have to make it worse.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I just wanted to add this to make a point about how easy it is for MONEY to BUY FIRST PLACE in our world.

Consider the traditionmentioned in the Gospels of pardoning the people's choice of criminal when Jesus was arrested. It is still kind of in action to this day in America when the outgoing President gets to pardon certain choices for certain motives.

The Court Jes BOUGHT the crowd. That is how they always do it. I can't afford to even buy one prostitute mouth to get it to say what I want it to say. Rothwchild, Soros and all can by millions in high profile powerful positions too. Tjhat is how they own the West. They don't own the world, only the West. What they don't own they will make war with until they do own it, doesn't matter how long it takes. They never give up. They are like an American Pitbull. We see that as they even waited two thousand years to get Israel back.

Yes, that day they bought a crowd, RENT-A-CROWD to get a pardon from Pilate for a murderer instead of beautiful Jesus the Christ. That is how they always do it. They will buy you. They buy us all with beads and trinkets.

Not me though! My mouth is not that of a prostitute. It is my own mouth. Speak with your own mouths, people. Don't be their parrots and puppets.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AYYLMAOS

Wow, what a limp biscuit you are. You are one of the scared little people who will keep us in hell because it is more comfortable than daring to challenge our misery. I have zero time for you. You are as much a cartoon as your avatar.

NO! It is now time to be fair and square. If the corrupted Masons had kept to their original decorum they would have appreciated the metaphor of making everything square.

EVERY BUILDER KNOWS if you build your house in a # way it will fall down into rubble very quickly. It is pointless bothering to build a # hole, dude.

edit on 21-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist

Yay, the apocalypse. Are there auditions for the whore of babylon?

I'm really not serious. IMO, God or the essence of empathy and benevolence is found by a person running into a burning building to save the cries of a stranger. No scripture needed to urge that action. It's natural. Innate. A call of the wild born of wolves and lambs.

Benevolence is a survival mechanism that comes natural to our being..

But the Doom! Eternal damnation flame. The coast to coast coming apocalypse, repentance now or be damned thing is frightening only when it wraps a cross in barbed wire and tries to march it to theocracy. I don't think it's my place to interpret crap about crap. Not like I'm a prophet.

That's scary. That's not a naturally occurring benevolence. That seems like erroneously interpreted signs appended via a false causal connection that ultimately confirms a preexisting bias. That seems like forcing tribulation.

I do not think the underground Armageddon City/Continuation of government facilities are going to get used just yet. A really bad storm maybe.

But if I am to prepare myself, for the Armegeddon I scoff at, I'm not much for marching...

edit on 21-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Might as well change user name to the Avengeylist.

I don't have time for your "we are a vile thing" why don't you go first?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   

If hell is here I wish you go first Avengeylist. You seem like a tough guy. Just seem.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You know the Chinese are saying the same about you?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Wow you certainly aren't a "real" Christian.

This is such ugly anti-Semetic speech, it should be banned.

But with no mods, the worst and ugliest anti-Semites are allowed free reign.

I can't even begin to point how how wrong you are. Your post doesn't sound at all like it was written by a Christian but by a Christian pretender who knows nothing of real Christianity.

Your post sounds like Hamas propaganda trying to get Christians riled up against Jews.

Let me tell you something:
Jesus was Jewish.
Jesus was raised Jewish.
Jesus knew and loved the Torah and preached from it.
The Torah outlined the supportive prophecies of Jesus the Messiah coming.
God planned it all out, even the death of Jesus and how it would come about.
The Jewish people are/were chosen by God and perhaps you are jealous of that.
The Romans - not the Jews put Jesus to death.
The Jews did not have the power to put someone to death by crucifixion, only the Romans held that power.
The Jewish faith is the foundation of Christianity.
The Jewish faith is the ancestor of the Christian faith.
Shockingly it is also the ancestor of the Muslim faith if you know your history, look it up.
I respect my spiritual heritage.
I respect the Jewish faith. (there are bad people in EVERY faith: the Inquitision : the Crusades : 9/11 : Hamas beheading babies and raping women in the street, burning people alive : etc. : so to paint all people in any group because of the actions of a few is to condemn all people on the face of the earth)
Read the Bible, revelations if you are so religious and see the role the Jewish people will play.
God loves the Jewish people, the Christian people, all people.
If you are truly religious stop spreading hate.

Are you the "avenging angel" who destroyed this site so you could post anti-semetic garbage?

Only fallen angels hate as much as you obviously do and seek revenge.

edit on CDT08America/Chicago261951SaturdaySaturday51America/Chicago by TheSingleBillie because: Let's see if the hacker still has their address posted with the reason for edits

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm1

You know the Chinese are saying the same about you?

Yup, and the Western leaders are scrambling to catch up, it seems.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'm waiting for China to attack Taiwan. That will start the WWIII. Will that lead us to the End Times? Maybe. If so, Xi could play the role of AntiChrist. This might be interesting. I won't survive probably. I'm too much accustomed to all the comforts of our civilization. I might be freaking out if I lose them. I could do some prepping but it would be too much of a bother.

Currently, I'm sitting on my cushion and waiting for the show. I hope foolishly it will be like a TV show and won't have any impact on me. I want it to be fascinating, not scary.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
on one hand, China has billions of people, basic infrastructure, industry, a huge and growing military, and a strong central government.

on the other hand they have almost no fossil fuels and can barely feed itself. no accident so many of its non-Asian adventures involve farms and food.

due to their brutal one-child policy there are millions of young males with no wives.

I think the Chinese people are seeing us in the West with our cars and vacations and good lives and they want the same. and frustrated because they aren't achieving same.

So China is huge and powerful but, I think, very vulnerable.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: add content

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

I think the Chinese people are seeing us in the West with our cars and vacations and good lives and they want the same. and frustrated because they aren't achieving same. So China is huge and powerful but, I think, very vulnerable.

I watched a video a year or so ago. It was about all the Americans living in China.
One of the most shocking things to me was almost all of them said they felt more “free” living there than they did here.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

top topics

join