It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONG LIVE ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What a day to be home sick huh? All this going on? What a hoot.

I"m just glad that Don't Tread on Me can't step in and tell me they need to move my thread.

I have found numerous posts today that have reached out to me and I"'m pretty sure that this may be true for others as well.

So with that in mind, I would like to make a thread to add inspirational posts by members scattered about on this first day of
Day One Post Crash

Rickymouse posted this reply earlier this evening.

This event is keeping us on our toes. Seems that we are being prepared to handle more of what is to come in the next three years as technology and finances are hijacked more and more as time goes on.

Always keep alert and be conscious that things can go sour in our lives and in society, but do not let it make you crazier than you already are.
Face it, everyone is a little nuts about one thing or another, if that was not the case, it would be a really boring world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to add to this if you are inclined.

LLATS

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Your thread has been moved to Rants.

Glad you understand and as usual do not reply to this post!

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

So authoritative I had to scroll to the top of the page to see. If it had been I would have just gone to bed and sucked my thumb.

By the way, concerning that quote I left from Ricky Mouse.. about being alert. Check out this recent thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Long live moon mierda?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I'm glad people are getting their avatar's back so I can recognize them!

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Nugget2

My name is a bit different and the avatar is also, but I'm betting folks will know who I am.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davidthesecond
a reply to: Nugget2

My name is a bit different and the avatar is also, but I'm betting folks will know who I am.

I do!

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

LONG LIVE ATS

Not in it's current state.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I need to add my avatar pic back on but am being lazy..or hopeful old profile will work again

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So ATS has become a free-for-all I see. Yesterday I saw something about H1tler having massive cans, jeeze. Wish I knew more about what happened, I tried logging in to my usual account and got an error message so I made a V2 and here I am.

No mod activity but what else happened? Anyway, sending love to my fellow ATS members old & new (but especially the OGs). I'm sure we lost a bunch of folks as a result of all this smh

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You're one of the reasons ATS is now a total fuc_kfarm you jagoff tit milker

new topics

top topics

join