It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF observation balloons should have warned them to the attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I had watched one of the videos of them entering the compounds and I saw it. A big white balloon. At first thought nothing of it since it was quick but then there were the reports of the Iron Dome. Being caught off guard. Not seeing it coming. They were warned. Again did not think much of it but then decided to take a further look.

An article from last year. The IDF has helium balloons placed to view the Gaza strip at all times. How was an attack like this from multiple points including para-gliders not seen?

Link

“Our mission is to be a partner in the protection of the citizens who live near the Gaza Strip as well as the IDF soldiers in the area. Our role is to observe, inspect everything we see, distinguish between regular and unusual events, and report any exception,” says Lt. N., a 20-year-old operations room commander.

Not saying they let it happen,but, why if this is in place was it not an early warning to respond faster? Just wondering why another piece of the puzzle to protect the most hated people on the planet seemed to fail the citizens of Israel.

0:23 at this video to see it...

So, if we look a little further into this I find another article...sabotage?

Link

The Israeli army failed to fix the border monitoring technology last week; it is now examining the possibility that Hamas sabotaged the balloons

This is a little too coordinated for Hamas.....

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The official story is that most of the troops stationed near Gaza were moved to the West Bank to protect the settlers.

As for the Iron Dome, there were so many rockets they couldn’t keep refilling the batteries.

I think the real failure was in their intelligence leading up to the attack.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I heard yesterday they suspect infiltration from pro-palestine operators. We have had them in our military, intelligence and security services.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The official story is that most of the troops stationed near Gaza were moved to the West Bank to protect the settlers.

As for the Iron Dome, there were so many rockets they couldn’t keep refilling the batteries.

This.

With my tinfoil addition.

Israel relying on intelligence it would normally acquire through other non Israeli agencies may have bit them in the rear.

As Americans, we can't ignore the mounting evidence of Iran and elsewhere in the ME involved in our political and intelligence affairs.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not to mention all the reports of foreign intelligence tipping them off looked incredible vague, and given shortly before the attack.

It was along the lines of Hamas is planning something, and they may get attacked from Palestine. Even if they looked into those, they’d most likely focus on the West Bank as there’s more area there, more border that isn’t Israel to move in weapons, and higher tensions because of the settlers.

What happened was heinous and barbaric, but honestly they are lucky it was only over a thousand deaths from thousands of rockets and a small invasion. That’s a testament to their Iron dome. Israel is much more densely populated than other civilian war zones. It’s honestly impressive they were able to minimize the casualties with the quickness and scale of the attack.
edit on 18-10-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Youd have to imagine the level of reports they get.

Along with trying to keep a steady hand.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I heard yesterday they suspect infiltration from pro-palestine operators. We have had them in our military, intelligence and security services.

It appears that they are investigating that possibility.

Approximately 4,000 Palestinian workers are being held by Israel for questioning in connection with a cross-border attack by the Hamas group, according to Israeli media.

“Those workers entered Israel in the week that preceded the attack,” said Israeli Channel 12.

www.aa.com.tr...

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Youd have to imagine the level of reports they get.

Along with trying to keep a steady hand.

It would be like if New Jersey was surrounded by the people who hated them the most.

I’d say I hope Israel handles this well, but everyone has forced their hand. The Arab nations aren’t taking in meaningful amounts of Palestinian refugees, nor have they really ever. That’s why Palestine was an informal state in the first place.

Everyone expects Israel to always provide energy, water, aid. All the aid and money that does get to Palestine, where does it go? Billions of dollars seem to go further for other nations of that size.

So Israel is either supposed to keep propping up the very state that always fights them and capitulate, or they go into one of the most densely populated areas and try and disarm them to an extent.

All while the world criticizes whatever action they choose. Whatever they choose, I can’t think of a worse time for this to have happened. In times of peace this would likely be something that the world can tolerate and keep out of aside from talks. But global tensions are high and there are proxy wars in multiple continents.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

This is why the Abraham Accords were so monumental and needed.

It's also why I half-assed agree with that schmuck Lindsay Graham. We should be looking at them and holding them to account. Yet I don't think we should invoke war against them.

Holding the Biden regime to the decisions its made, or indifference it's shown to Iran circumventing sanctions and earning 10s of millions in proceeds.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

hey man your a two days late and a dollar short.
all the i wanta beblievers are saying those are Orbs.

Orb over Israel Hamas video

ETA:

it's also possible they figures out a way to jam the signal fron the working ones them. i was looking for some images of the balloons other than the video and came across this.

Observation balloons are a significant tool in the early warning systems protecting the Gaza border, and carry advanced technological tools and cameras. The three balloons operated in the northern, central and southern sections of the border.

It is not the first time that observation balloons along the Gaza border have stopped working. In June 2022, a balloon fell inside Gaza near the Erez Crossing. The IDF was unable to retrieve the technological means installed on the observation balloon.

IDF balloons monitoring Israel-Gaza border broke down weeks before Hamas attack

it'e entirely possible that they hamas got one and sent it to iran to analyze and come up with a way to defeat those tht were still working.
edit on 18-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The best mercenaries money can buy are most likely a contributing factor.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I discussed this with my dad as the attacks first happened. I asked, was this intentionally done to give a reason to get people all in on a GAZA clean up mission? It at least crossed my mind. He said he thought IDF got sloppy or lazy, but above that, God allowed it to happen, to fulfil future prophecy. I think the future is running short.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Have you seen the future map of Israel?

It appears that there is no room for Palestinians on it!

Owen Jones on yt has a video titled Israel reveals its real plan.
edit on 19-10-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is a little too coordinated for Hamas.....

That's because Iranian Quds, were behind the planning and coordination. Hamas is an Iran proxy, same as Hezbollah.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I did a search and was not looking for 'orbs'.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The infiltration and collusion are almost certainly true.

To what extent? I’m not sure.

My brain may be misfiring, but I can’t square she existence of “The Squad” with zero ME or foreign infiltration or collusion working to America’s detriment.

“The Squad” is literally working against American interests in public view and plastering it all over the MSM.

That would have been like electing multiple known-Nazi Germans in the early 40s and then giving the airtime saying “the holocaust is necessary!” or “Poland made us do it!”

I understand the value of checks and balances, but, this directly works against American security. They have to know this. They have to know they’re creating disunity. They have to know they will create chaos, violence, etc.

Yet it’s supported and aired!

Under a Democrat POTUS no less!

If I was serious about winning, and serious about protecting Israel, “The Squad” would be investigated so thoroughly I’d know how many hairs were on their great-great grandpa’s head at age 26.

They’re suspect at best, and infiltrators at worst.

join