It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I knew the Secrets hidden from man, How would I tell them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

no, I am Anonymous
imgur.com...

Its funny, because you brought it up.
I dont have a book and pretty sure not begging for money.
But thank you for your sincerity, it is well noted.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Just saw your second half of the statement
No guy was ever buried in a tomb named Jesus
As far as Canaanites... let me put it this way

Cain Abel -> Cain A bel
say it slowly and let me know when it clicks

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
He claims he is god

I claimed i have stood in the presence of GOD, that does not mean I claim to be God.
Im still not sure what book is being sold?

You do not know that Ukraine harvests children and sells them as well as Romania?
I am sorry to be the one to tell you, but there is a reason Putin invaded Ukraine.
There is a reason Israel was saved for last.

Reminder: and ALL loving GOD does not choose another race over another, then he would not be ALL loving.
Until you open your EYE, you will never reach the kingdom of God. Amen?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

You don’t have to believe it. But maybe someone else will read this and will.
this person gets it

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

If you knew the author of this thread and his values
Do you know the author of this thread and their values?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cityzen

Yeah it's nice and what Gautama Buddha called the way to nirvana having entered it once by accident as a child; Thervadins call it jhana...

Watching a single point of the body and when another point arises as pleasant; Then one drags it to the original point of focus then pervades/suffuses the entire body with it. The OX herding pictures are a comical way of saying jhana is an ox and not knowing where it is going to appear; Then grabbing it, wrestling it and taming it to go to the spot one has chosen on the body as the main focus... Some Zen calls it: Near enemy far enemy. With mastery of the jhanas any such sensation will automatically jump to the spot one has chosen as focus.

If I didn't have any experience with it, before agreeing to go to the friends service then; I'd probably still be going there like... A pigeon in the plaza chasing bread crumbs; Please sir can I haz some more?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Thank you for the reply
The first encounter was no accident, I was found by the blind oracle and invited in to the lords home.
I however declined the first invitation, only later to finally walk in and meet with the Lord as well as the []jinn

Careful how you Spell Cast, would not want to summon those that are unwanted.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The only thing I know of d'jinn is "lock me up and let me know yadda yadda yadda" or basically how their clients wishes work out once freed again.

As with the many sorts of beings; I hear them come and go on the various paths in the infinite rounds of birth and death.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

no wishes there my fren, only soul sucking darkness... demons if you will.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cityzen
He claims he is god

I claimed i have stood in the presence of GOD, that does not mean I claim to be God.
Im still not sure what book is being sold?

You do not know that Ukraine harvests children and sells them as well as Romania?
I am sorry to be the one to tell you, but there is a reason Putin invaded Ukraine.
There is a reason Israel was saved for last.

Reminder: and ALL loving GOD does not choose another race over another, then he would not be ALL loving.
Until you open your EYE, you will never reach the kingdom of God. Amen?

Why would Ukraine be doing that? I am unsure how someone with consciousness could do that to their fellow human and so when I read things like this it bothers me to my core and there must be an explanation that makes even doing that…reasonable? For I cannot find one other than maybe alien overlords promise to leave earth alone as long as they get things in exchange.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

ABSOLUTELY not. Immortality resides in the grace of Christ we receive through mere faith!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

ABSOLUTELY not!
Immortality resides in you from the grace of Christ, TY GOD!
If you pay attention you may learn the truth.
#BeGolden #LeadToGold

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Write a book and sell it like everyone else who says they have a secret that will benefit humanity lol. It's always the " what's in it for me and how do I capitalize on it ". Otherwise who needs to be "told" how to open your mouth and just say it without some preposterous build up. There's enough tv shows utilizing that format it's ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XxGargamelxX

thank you for elaborating "book buy"
not sure why that thought would come about as I have freely giving to you, what you already know
You just dont remember, Angel.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: QRST4
thoughts?

The tree of life can be found
look within and use the sound

Look within, you know the truth
Look within, its in front of you

Forever and a day you will add to your life
But only those that believe in the light

You will find truth and all the unknowns
You can even discover the philosophers stone

Practice the Word and hum it by day
Practice what Jesus taught in his day

No Sex, No Anger, No Animals indeed
No Drink or Wine, for dreams we need
Fish and Water and Fast we try
For God is knocking at our sleeping Eye

[AMEN]

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Traditions give birth to various entities/energies and as long as there is belief in them existing then people have to deal with them once ceasing to be ignorant of their quasi existence...

No different than learning addition subtraction multiplication and division and going woo-hoo I need no more math and then there's fractions percentages and then find x etc.

Real world as ones finances not really needed beyond the X as it is an if, then, else statement... like the description of how d jinn etc exist.

edit on 2023-10-19T20:18:31-05:00Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:18:31 -050020234f2023202331 by Crowfoot because: sp

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join