It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Trump and DeSantis donor known for racist remarks dies in attempted murder-suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
from the NY PostThis is

A controversial donor to both former President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis — who once called former President Barack Obama a “f–ing Muslim N—” — allegedly shot himself dead last week in an attempted murder-suicide.

Steve Alembik, 72, was pronounced dead after shooting himself and an unidentified woman in the parking lot of a BurgerFi outlet in Delray Beach on October 10, according to the Miami Herald.

Just read this as I woke up. What must have been going through this fella's head? What kind of stresses was he under that his mental health took him to a place where this was even an option? Or what is he embroiled in that's about to become public? Will we ever know?

Tha article goes on to say...

The woman in her 40s, believed to be Alembik’s wife, survived after she ran into the burger chain with gunshot wounds to her arm and back, and was transported to a local hospital.

Luckily he failed in his plot to kill the mystery women, believed to be his wife. It will be interesting to hear what tale she has to tell about this, perhaps she can shed some light on why he felt they both needed to be silenced permanently.

Interesting times my friends.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Just read this as I woke up. What must have been going through this fella's head?

a hollow point?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I read he was previously charged with Domestic Violence a few years ago. This is not an uncommon pattern for abusers. Especially if she told him she was going to leave him.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting indeed.

A 72 year old man with a history of mental health issues married to a woman in her 40s. Must have been true love. I'm sure the police investigation will find no estate or life insurance issues in this case. This guy was obviously a bad man because he donated money to the Republican party. 75% of the news article is dedicated to telling us this.

That's some crackerjack investigative reporting. They can't tell us what this shooting was all about yet, but they can tell us all about his political donations over the past few years. That's what's important for us to know.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
watch it turn out to be a botched hit job, and the story is a cover up.

has he worked with the clintons in the past?

the fact that the "victim" was an "unidentified woman" (but maybe his wife?) yet they can list off political leanings/donations and historical quotes from the guy tells me they didn't investigate didly. it's like the article was written before the event.
edit on 18-10-2023 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I should probably feel bad at how hard I laughed, but nope.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

And so.....! The Domino's of the Devil, begin to fall....

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I felt a little guilty typing it. But I got over it.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When do we get to learn more about the woman and her injury?
Was she "grazed" by the bullet as it was being inserted into the magazine for the hit job?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
from the NY PostThis is

A controversial donor to both former President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis — who once called former President Barack Obama a “f–ing Muslim N—” — allegedly shot himself dead last week in an attempted murder-suicide.

Steve Alembik, 72, was pronounced dead after shooting himself and an unidentified woman in the parking lot of a BurgerFi outlet in Delray Beach on October 10, according to the Miami Herald.

Just read this as I woke up. What must have been going through this fella's head? What kind of stresses was he under that his mental health took him to a place where this was even an option? Or what is he embroiled in that's about to become public? Will we ever know?

Tha article goes on to say...

The woman in her 40s, believed to be Alembik’s wife, survived after she ran into the burger chain with gunshot wounds to her arm and back, and was transported to a local hospital.

Luckily he failed in his plot to kill the mystery women, believed to be his wife. It will be interesting to hear what tale she has to tell about this, perhaps she can shed some light on why he felt they both needed to be silenced permanently.

Interesting times my friends.

So I guess the lesson is that supporters of Trump and Desantis are murderous lunatics.

top topics

join