It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN caught doing what they do well

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is a bit tragic as far as news reporting goes, it isn't the first time that they have been caught faking war footage, but then again that's what it seems to be all about pure propaganda, they are just trying to get the emotions going so more people get involved. Let's hope as the presenter says that, not too many people fall for it. This boy isn't going to die in a rich man's war..www.bitchute.com...

I saw this the other day. It is indeed a parody. When i first watched it, i forgot about the parody part in the title, and i'm like wow that's shameless. But then I realised it had parody in the title.

here was my comment "WOW. LOL I had to edit this comment because I forgot it's a parody HAHA

Edited 3 days ago"

bitchute

Don't worry. Happens to the best of us.
edit on 13-10-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There it goes CNN again, that is how low their news media has become, but they have not problem interviewing Hamas Sympathizers, I mean Palestine justifying the Hamas attacks.

Yep they glorified the attacks on national TV siding with terrorist.

They are a big piece of work.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm totally confused here. Do people actually think this is real?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: curme

Yes despite the creator being a satirical YouTuber , who even stated In the original video it was fake (unfortunately YouTube pulled it now it was in my post)

That’s how ATS rolls these days, bitchute video with zero checks done , to sell a false a narrative as the one proclaimed in the OP, the irony is so strong with this thread it’s untrue

And I am not suggesting CNN/faux news etc are legitimate in anyway

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I think people with pee dossiers should not throw stones.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

no idea what that means, sorry

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

You are talking to a crowd that is not very bright, so of course they would think this is legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join