It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They did force people ! I can see this will be another dolly had braces question sometime soon .

They were demanding people shove a stick up their nose to enter a hospital, demanding service men and women to take the shot or be out of a job .

Save all the videos of those POS that you can as they are being scrubbed

With what Pfizer is being forced to release there should be mass protests on the streets .

We were not just forced , we were lied to big time and it was PREMEDITATED.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Thanks mate but do prefer to use old school English and just call it 'lying'.
a reply to: karl 12

Good one Karl

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
link to first
www.cnn.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I think when they lie to this level, it's important to link to some proof, as you won't be able to find it easily once they enact their scrubbing campaign.
edit on 9-10-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

they are running away from their comments like roaches when the light comes on.

By the way they are acting mate it really makes one wonder just how much contempt they hold everyone in.

For what it's worth I found this research to be really helpful when trying to figure out the orchestration of the last few years.

The lunatics behind the scenes at the United Nations certainly have some monstrous ideologies (all verifiable in black and white in their own words).

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I was just hoping that when the online safety bill gets rolled out in the UK we can hold the government to account for providing false information on the safety of vaccines

we are ruled by a bunch of miserable bastards

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Culpability

Nearly an impossible situation in the non separation of: Church & State; As the very concept is; A brother's keeper.

Under martial law or anytime of war that's what "We the People" are under. In times of self defense for which "It" stands(The flag) In representation of; The Constitution.

Since what has been uttered as war making them choosing to enter it a liability, libel to our nations liberty?

Such a thing as or a flame for or in favor of war needs to be put out.

edit on 2023-10-13T03:57:51-05:00Fri, 13 Oct 2023 03:57:51 -050020235f2023202331 by Crowfoot because: sp

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I was just hoping that when the online safety bill gets rolled out in the UK we can hold the government to account for providing false information on the safety of vaccines

Call me cynical mate but I do not think that is going to happen.

There'll be no accountability whatsoever - just like with big pharma.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Hilarious antics in America - apparently 'nobody forced anybody to do anything'.

I must have been living in a different timeline because I remember something quite different.

Video:

twitter.com...

Article:

www.technocracy.news...

Yep, we all lived through what they “didn’t force” anyone to do. They think they can just gaslight the American people. Anyone with more memory than the Prez will easily be able to remember the specifically totalitarian democrat players who did it. Whitmer( who later turned up in some crazy Halloween costume at the wef), Newsom and others, forcing Americans to close down their businesses while the the big box stores got to stay open and push out all the little mom n pop places. We all remember the raids on businesses that tried to stay open, while the elites sat in their private dinners at expensive restaurants. We all remember the mask mandates, what’s his face wearing several masks together…. We all remember queen nance walking into the private salon closed to all but her, and her two 20,000 $ freezers full of chocolate ice cream. I sure as heck remember the Town and Country cashier clerk thrusting a box of masks at me in the checkout, and commenting that we still needed to wear them. Remember, they wanted to force us to have vaccine passports etc …. But too many people refused. It was a huge Psyop, as even what’s his face who made millions off the big pharma gaslighted us saying both that masks don’t really stop the virus but that we should wear several at once. Don’t we all remember this stuff? And I do remember the push by the current admin to vaccinate everybody. They wanted it really bad.
edit on 28-10-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My sister and others I know were refused medical procedures, CANCER TREATMENTS and CRITICAL operations etc. if they couldn't prove they were vaccinated.

No force my ass. As I said earlier, if you don't believe it was forced, you simply don't understand the definition of the word.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

They are complicit. Even firing journalist that were once in high regard, for refusing to partake or publishing different opinion. Complicit for fanning the flames of fear, division and inhuman treatment.

The people that cheered for this have no idea how it feels to stand in front of a shop and refused the entry. Asking like a beggar with a child in winter outside, if they go in for you and bring you some things in need. Post service for packages was dropped too for a while so what you do, can't order online. I tried that, many either didn't ship because of the hard lockdowns no one was there to ship anything. Only basic essentials. Warm clothes and shoes were not counted as that and children grow out of shoes very fast. It was hell and let's not speak about the harm done to the kids...

Spared from services like kindergarten. Shunned away and accused about endangering others. Forced to take swabs up their noses, done by underqualified people.

It was all lies and active disinformation.

I remember the postal lines outside the door, then the plastic screens set up and we had to push our money or notices through the hole … I remember the footsteps in the aisles of the grocery stores making us walk in I’ve direction one lane another direction in the next lane and people scowling if you didn’t follow it. I remember store clerks directing me to use a mask before allowing me in. Yep oh it was all voluntary right?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Marie Zee of zeeemedia.com is drawing some parallels between the lockdowns and censorship of the covid propaganda and the expectation of not questioning the government in the middle East conflict…. and she mentions the “effects of Coronavirus” in Wireless networks … “ high speed tracking systems” (5g)…. Electromagnetic frequencies that allow for “track and trace”… her discussion is actually on Infowars but she has her own website. She’s actually in Australia and talks about how her own gov there is doing all the same stuff and it’s all over the world.
It’s more technical than what I have stated.
edit on 28-10-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join