It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"All Eyes on Me" The 10/04/23 11:20 am PST National Emergency Alert and Schumann Resonance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
At 11:20 am PST, my phone, along with everybody's in the United States of America sounded off and prompted most of us to see what the emergency alert was about. I don't know about y'all, for me, anytime I hear that sound, my heart nearly skips a beat because I live too close to the ocean, volcanoes, and fault lines.
They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and most of our eyes were viewing our phones around that time which brings me to my conspiratorial hypothesis. Some of you might have heard about the Noetic research into the Random Number Generator and its correlation with the events on September 11, 2001.

For those of you unfamiliar with this, please read some of this article below:

"The Global Consciousness Project (GCP, also called the EGG Project) is a parapsychology experiment begun in 1998 as an attempt to detect possible interactions of "global consciousness" with physical systems. The project monitors a geographically distributed network of hardware random number generators in a bid to identify anomalous outputs that correlate with widespread emotional responses to sets of world events, or periods of focused attention by large numbers of people"
and this section about the 9/11 attacks and what they believed was a correlation between global consciousness and how the energies of our bodies can affect everything around us including computational systems:

"The GCP has suggested that changes in the level of randomness may have occurred during the September 11, 2001 attacks when the planes first impacted, as well as in the two days following the attacks"

This is something that is argued often and for a lot of people living our day to day lives, the idea of human consciousness effecting other frequencies around us seems unlikely. I use this past research to suggest that there could be more to the emergency alert that happened today, on (Oct)10/04/2023 and that this national alert could have been used in some way to alter the energies out bodies generate.

Stay with me on this...Here are some things to ponder:

1. What if it were known that the technologies we use daily could affect the electromagnetism of the human body?
  2. What if there were planned false flag events displayed on the televisions for public consumption in order to affect the physiological, emotional, and even spiritual energies of the masses?
  3. Why might someone want this?
  4. What if it were true that the electromagnetic energies of people and the planet could promote enough cellular regeneration to cure diseases and reverse age?

Each individual body, along with that of the planet's "heartbeat" 7.83 hz schumann resonance, are all interconnected on a spiritual radio frequency network with the nervous system of the human body functioning like a radio antenna that broadcasts these energies around the world from person to person and other life forms.

What if the National Emergency Alert was used to reap spiritual energy from everyone that picked up their phone to read what the alert was about? What if the energy released by the hearts was taken first just from those hearing the alarm before they ever read the words?

For those that think what I have said is kind of out there, consider this:

It is scientific fact that the human body is made up of charged particles that generate an electromagnetic field and resonates at an electromagnetic frequency that's strengthened by the body's electricty traveling through the neural systems including the optic and spinal nerves. We, and all of the living organisms on the planet are electrical beings.Our eyes receive frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum and they use rods and cone cells in the retina to convert those wavelengths into electromchemical energy in order to send nerve impulses for the brain to interpret what the eyes are seeing. It is truth that the eyes have their own electromagnetic energy that is generated. It is proven that if we stare too long at the screens of our electronic devices, the blue light from the screens effect the funcitoning of our pineal gland and melatonin release and this can result in insomnia. For those that don't know, Melatonin is has antioxidant capabilities and this is something that can reverse age and oxidative stress, this is scientifically proven. There is melatonin available in various fruits that don't harm the plant if taken. It seems that we are the harvested crop for the people using the technologies to steal energy from our third eyes, the pineal gland.

The heart is another organ that generates its own field of electromagnetic frequency and for those that doubt that the technologies we come in contact with on a daily basis can't interact with our nervous system, please allow me to present this real patent that states there is a technology to allow the television to effect the nervous system: Nervous System Manipulation By Electromagnetic Fields From Monitors And this is what the patent states:

"Abstract
Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity."

So that means our televisions, computer screens, and phones can use radio frequency or video signals to manipulate the electromagnetic energies of our body.

In the conclusion, this patent goes on to state that:

"Of course the excitation occurs as well for a range of smaller viewing distances. It is thus apparent that the human nervous system can be manipulated by screen emissions from subliminal TV image pulses."
so it seems they are conscious about the Hz frequencies with regard to the nervous system and the human body. Another part of this patent that I find worth noting is where it mentions the use of RGB (Red Green Blue) values and how the body responds to the electro magnetic impulses, and I don't think there is any coincidence here that the human eye taken in light wavelengths on the electromagnetic spectrum and that light is electrochemically converted into nerve impulses by the Rod and Cone cells that have Red Green and Blue photoreceptors.[pic]hd651deb65.jpg]

edit on 4-10-2023 by leira7 because: melatonin is a hormone not an endocrine

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lmao... yeah, you'd think they'd have cool sounds for each type of alert, but the system only deals in fear and monotony.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I was worried that it was going to precipitate a zombie apocalypse, but then I remembered that about half the people I know are already . But these modern zombies - instead of seeking brains - eschew brains.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: leira7

Funny, yesterday when I read about US + Russia doing the alerts around the same time, I thought about the field of Noetic and if there are experiments running currently, connected to this or not, that would pick it up.

Like with random number generators being influenced and such. Very interesting topic. I read about it in a book before, but it was so long ago I can not remember if it was a scientific oriented book or if the topic was just picked up in a novel.

However, it is very controversial.

edit on 4.10.2023 by TDDAgain because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have an Iphone 13 pro on Verizon and did NOT get the EAS message. I can see the tower from my window. I was busy around the house and forgot all about it, and there's no message on it.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bounder

Deplorable list confirmed.

What the h*** did you do?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is really interesting stough. I don't have time right now, but you better believe that I'm going to be reading this. Thank you for bringing this up.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I want to know where the zombies are? If this pulsed system was supposed to create zombies and there are none, I feel cheated. All this work up to October 4th and no product to hunt, no chase through the woods, no massive cranial damage to stop the zombies that of course didn't materialize? Why can't they plan these things properly? It's such a let down, if Chuck Norris were in charge it would have been done right!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

an attempt to detect possible interactions of "global consciousness" with physical systems. The project monitors a geographically distributed network of hardware random number generators in a bid to identify anomalous outputs that correlate with widespread emotional responses to sets of world events, or periods of focused attention by large numbers of people"

Can you translate this for normal humans?
Seriously, I watch that site and can't understand what it even means.
With random number generation typical, then the non-random sequencing being anomalous in this case and that would be whats reported
The wording throws me in a loop.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: add2

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
lol

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
@ 2:18 pm, my android phone toned for about 3 seconds and a message popped up starting with "This is a test of the Presidential Emergency Message system". I have no 5G towers in my vicinity, used to, but the tower owners took them down and put up 4G Enhanced antennas about a year ago.

No zombies as of yet...

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 5-10-2023 by leira7 because: double post

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Can you translate this for normal humans?
Seriously, I watch that site and can't understand what it even means.
With random number generation typical, then the non-random sequencing being anomalous in this case and that would be whats reported
The wording throws me in a loop.

a reply to: Mandroid7
The graph is a visualization of the increase in numerical structure that does not appear to be random. What the scientists could see was that there were patterns of numbers in sequences that were repeating and the probability of that being random is astronomical. Think of it like the lottery, what are the chances that the same winning numbers would hit two weeks in a row and keep hitting biweekly with different sets of winning numbers each month over the course of a year? It is possible, just not likely. The hypothesis suggests that human consciousness can influence random number generators and the reason why the computers were affected was because the RF and EMF frequencies coming from these computers were thrown off by human consciousness around the times that the events were beginning to unfold, even before the planes hit the towers. The whole planet was being affected by these events including the random number generators.

edit on 5-10-2023 by leira7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2023 by leira7 because: quoted and sentence edit

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My alert came through in Spanish very loud even though I have the phone on silent. My first thought was the migrants had taken over the alert center.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
My alert came through in Spanish very loud even though I have the phone on silent. My first thought was the migrants had taken over the alert center.

Assuming you havent rooted or run a jailbreak on your device along with being dependent on OS and ecosystem the following are applicable.

1. If it truly came across in Spanish then you can toggle that on or off easy enough.

For example on Android its under the Wireless Emergency Alerts menu.

2. Yes Nationwide Alerts should come across loud and should not be able to be modified.

Same menu on Android shows that.

3. "Migrants taken over" also known as the Daily Hyperbole by CWM.

edit on 5-10-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I was sick with a fever and simply forgot to turn my phone off. I got the alert, but it was very short less than a second. others that didn’t get the alert. None of it makes any sense to me! a reply to: bounder

new topics

top topics

join