It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School kids wear gas masks in war drills as Putin readies Russians for WW3

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It's literally been called the Occupied Crimea since the occupation. It's called occupied because it got occupied. Which is exactly the words I used, occupied and invaded.

The entire west calls it occupied, which is also what I said.

The nations that do not call it occupied are Russia, Belarus, China, Serbia, Iran, North Korea. Am I missing any?

Interesting though who was President in 2014 ?

Then Russia waited until 2020's when ol Trumpy was gone to follow through with the actual invasion .

They primed for Invasion when Obama was in office then they actually invaded when Biden came in , Waiting for that weak leadership

Nothing to argue there. It was Obama when Crimea was INVADED.

Ukraine has not received any aid before that occupation and invasion.

We just all wasted a good amount of time to circle back to exactly the same thing I said originally.

Yes we circle back to the Politicians in Bed with Ukraine for Decades. That is the Door Trump was knocking on that is what got Trump impeached by the House .

2014 was no invasion it was posturing at best.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Oh, look, more lies!

Ukraine has not received any aid before that occupation and invasion.

The Bush administration gave the least amount of aid to Ukraine, compared (so far) with the Trump administration and the Obama administration. During President George W. Bush’s eight years in office, from 2001 through 2008, the U.S. government provided about $1.1 billion to Ukraine, government figures reveal.

Congress almost doubled the amount of aid provided to Ukraine during President Barack Obama’s eight years in the White House, supplying $2.1 billion.

Link

I mean, it's just laughable at this point.

I have a serious question though. Are you actually this ignorant or presume that everyone here is ignorant?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Nothing to argue there. It was Obama when Crimea was INVADED.

Except no one...but The Sun and Yahoo News...refer to Crimea as the Russian invasion.

Russias invasion is reserved for Feburary of 2022.

Russias annexation of Crimea is 2014.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

wait a minutę, so all this testing hoopla. since Russia did it, thats why the USA had to do it today or the other way around? such children

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

had to correct this just a tad. the west refers to it as russia's illegal annexation of Crimea

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

had to correct this just a tad. the west refers to it as russia's illegal annexation of Crimea

Sure, I can agree to that.

My point being is that when one refers to "Russias invasion," no where is that indicative of 2014 and Crimea.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Maybe Putin knows more about what Anthony Fauci and his evil cabal of Scientists are planning, than our own U.S. President does.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
lmfao.

pr0paganda

putting is about to crush the ukrane.
and i will laugh in glee.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

i agree with with that, i also think russia fully intended to annex as much of Ukranie as they could beside the illegal annexation of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia which they occupy now and claimed that was all they wanted.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I mean, if you wish to argue semantics with me instead of accepting my ceded ground, fine.

Outside of the annexation of Crimea and russias invasion, what you describe is russias special military operation.

Unless I missed the part where it's also being called an annexation.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I hope Russians kids dont know that you "duck and cover"
to survive a nuc bomb.
what do they make school desks from?
its a goverment secret.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I mean, if you wish to argue semantics with me instead of accepting my ceded ground, fine.

not really arguing, just pointing out imo and many others, old farty intend to annex more than what he has and failed, and he illegally annexed Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia at the end of Sept of last year.

whether you want to call it a a invasion or special military operation.

Putin marks anniversary of annexing Ukraine's Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

What I want to call it is a 100% clusterfluff resulting from politicians, lies, money laundering and failed policy.

However, my only point in this thread is to show how certain propagandists here continue to lie in the face of facts

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What I want to call it is a 100% clusterfluff resulting from politicians, lies, money laundering and failed policy.

Yeah without question .

To argue beyond that point is all Make Believe , It's all some construct by the media .

it all fizzles down to Money , Greed and Orange Man Bad.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I wonder if Putin knows that everyday Americans despise our leaders. They're corrupted, weak, stains on society. I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind having them "replaced." I just hope Putin doesn't "replace" the rest of us with them.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It's raining here in Georgia.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Propaganda to scare his populace and the weak in the West

He'll learn that we dont give in to nuclear blackmail, or facist regimes.
Death or Glory

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
www.the-sun.com...

Chilling footage even shows schoolchildren being taught how to correctly don gas masks.

Sirens and loudspeakers were sounded in all regions across Russia’s 11 time zones in drills that spawned two days.

It was Russia's first nationwide civil defence exercise as Putin indoctrinates his people about the danger of the West triggering nuclear war.

A message sounded declaring: "Attention everyone," as a bone chilling alarm bellowed out in cities and towns everywhere.

Emergency services gathered in hazmat suits to carry out protocol as part of Mad Vlad's sick exercise.

One group ran from a building with a dummy body on a stretcher accompanied by a pack of dogs.

Heavily armored and spiked doors also appeared to close off an underground bunker holding officials and Russian police.
It seems Putin has lost his mind (some more). Gas masks ,, dogs , fire extinguishers , and car washes are his solution to a nuclear war.

WWII flashback to the UK

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You guys know that the US is funding aid to Ukraine for year way before 2014 ? around 100 to 300 million each year !!! way before the conflict with Russia and the Crimea !

as exemple in 2007 they sent 157 millions for aid.

www.foreignassistance.gov...
edit on 5-10-2023 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
You guys know that the US is funding aid to Ukraine for year way before 2014 ? around 100 to 300 million each year !!! way before the conflict with Russia and the Crimea !

as exemple in 2007 they sent 157 millions for aid.

www.foreignassistance.gov...

That’s all we gave them? I thought it would of been a lot more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join