It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Without Names

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks.
It's a matter of my thesis being mostly in my head, and I don't know yet what may need to be clarified. I'm not a mind reader.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Do you mind if I ask how you've come to these beliefs?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You're welcome.
Slowly. The words to explain take longer to formulate than do the ideas. I tried before using technical metaphysical and/or Hindu terminology, but found that every technical term had schools of thought using the terms in an opposite way; very ambiguous to say the least.

I did a High School term paper on Epicureanism a long time ago. Most of the teaching seems to have stuck.
edit on 4-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This perspective highlights the innate existence of things regardless of whether they are named or categorized, challenging the notion that the world is defined only through linguistic or conceptual frameworks.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   

PM for you, pthena.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shakerattle

How do you know things exist?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Your spirit animal is German as oh man like the gain a thought trail on the keyboard as a slight pause even has a name when there is a space or gap... that's how bad they have things named sorta like the hundred plus alphabet of some Asian countries hey I was sober by the time the other guy was finished saying his.

Bollard look it up

Edit to add: Oh the thing above the door is a "Phasod" usually spelled facade... I'm an Anglo Saxon nightmare being a maybe we shouldn't have come to the new world noble descendant. The language I am used too is fleet meaning busy busy and just gibberish to sound pleasant but still off with you or a get around meaning silence is golden as the hidden truth but the moral morass expect to hear you instead of a lawn mower etc. off in the distance... also a "facade" or Verbal touche might also be accurate. Some would say that thing above the door as a pun Lenore as there were heads up there you know lil busts cause you were a lookin at er you no whuts... now yer a ceurtn em. anyways...
edit on 2023-10-08T05:08:20-05:00Sun, 08 Oct 2023 05:08:20 -050020230f2023202331 by Crowfoot because: i dunno

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Bollard: First dictionary appearance 1844, but in use since early 1700s.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Whats weird is the mental consciousness still attached that as soon as they make contact with one? Ghosts: Hitching post instead of bollard. Those "people" are sir named: Ballard.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Nope everything is exactly the same as when first seen...

edit to add: lol I could spam click my old account in stars right above this post like some people did theirs in an old crash but that'd be silly.

edit on 2-11-2023 by crowf00t because: edit to add

<< 1   >>

join