It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNconventional Grey - A documentary on the dangers associated with geo-engineering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Alternative viewing link: rumble.com...

Info about documentary (from link):

Introducing the Unfinished Third Geoengineering Film of Michael J. Murphy

UNconventional Grey

By Elana Freeland
August 2023

The unfinished third documentary UNconventional Grey by Michael J. Murphy has been missing in action since 2016, the year Murphy had planned to release it. It is his third film of truth-telling about Geoengineering, the other two being What in the World Are They Spraying? (2010) and Why in the World Are They Spraying? (2012).

Michael’s targeting began in 2012 just after Why in the World debuted in Los Angeles at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference—just as he began organizing for a third film that, unlike his first two films, would not just wake the public up but rally activists around the Aerosol Collection Project while filling in their grasp of how geoengineering entails crimes against humanity because of an operating agenda for global political power. The objective of the character assassination Michael was subjected to by the usual federally protected perpetrators and “insider” trusted colleagues was about preventing the production of his third documentary UNconventional Grey. Michael managed to rally from the post-2012 assault and to all but complete UNconventional Grey before yet another, even more brutal assault began at the same time that a remarkably similar assault began on the great Canadian activist Suzanne Maher who was spreading chemtrails awareness billboards across Ontario.
And here we are, seven years late and minus a final edit and public debut. UNconventional Grey is now available. We can now hear the thoughtful testimony of Michael Murphy, Marvin Herndon, Patrick Wood, Scott Stevens, Allan Buckmann, Max Bliss, David Lewis, Ed Griffin, Princess Basma Saud of Saudi Arabia, Rosa Koire, Cynthia McKinney, myself, etc. Rosa Koire is now dead (May 31, 2021), as is Michael Murphy (July 22, 2020). Both Michael and Rosa were critics of globalism; both died young.

It is imperative to emphasize that the classified Geoengineering program entailing weather engineering, chemical / electromagnetic engineering, geophysical engineering, directed energy weapons, surveillance and neural engineering, nanotechnology and digital synthetic biology, and hiding and detecting exotic propulsion craft and plasma lifeforms has been run by the CIA under various names since Bernard Eastlund, PhD, was building the powerful ionospheric heater HAARP in Alaska in the 1990s—back when Rosalind Peterson was a California USDA crop inspector and raising her voice against U.S. Navy sonar and the chemical jet trails making a murky cloud cover. In September 2007, Rosalind spoke at the UN 60th Annual DPI/NGO Conference on “Climate Change: How It Impacts Us All.” She died of cancer on February 4, 2018.

The public is mostly unaware of the danger surrounding classified programs like Geoengineering. Kidnapping, homelessness, accusations of “drug addiction,” internet defamation, murder and mayhem sound decidedly unscientific. Had UNconventional Grey come out in 2016—just four years before the global CV-19 medical / Big Pharma psyop run by the United Nations (UN), World Economic Forum (WEF), and World Health Organization (WHO)—would people have been awake enough to realize what it meant?

UNconventional Grey builds a picture of how Geoengineering—not the “climate change” cover story—leads straight to the UN “sustainable development” / carbons / Agenda 21 / 2030 master plan. In fact, Geoengineering with all of its political muscle is the price of admission to world government as well as the biggest transfer of wealth to the rich ever.

edit on PMMonday1pm2356788Mon, 02 Oct 2023 12:54:56 -05005410 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108
I guess I’ll be the one to say it, put some work into a thread. Maybe a summary, your own thoughts, maybe some who, what, where and why.

It just looks like your binging bitchute and regurgitating it on ATS

edit on 2-10-2023 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
I guess I’ll be the one to say it, put some work into a thread. Maybe a summary, your own thoughts, maybe some who, what, where and why.

An important documentary on geo-engineering (posted in the correct forum). It's a rumble link which contains the mentioned documentary. But thanks for your feedback.

PS - I added some info about the documentary. Thanks, you are correct. I don't intend to make poor quality posts. I just wanted to share the information.
edit on PMMonday1pm2323781Mon, 02 Oct 2023 12:45:23 -05004510 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

An important documentary on geo-engineering (posted in the correct forum). It's a rumble link which contains the mentioned documentary. But thanks for your feedback.

PS - I added some info about the documentary. Thanks, you are correct. I don't intend to make poor quality posts. I just wanted to share the information.

Appreciate the addition👍🏼

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Appreciate the addition👍🏼

Cheers! I updated the thread with a discovered YouTube variant of the documentary.

It's interesting to me that another docuemntarian who was set to finish/release a documentary entitled "Grey State" was also allegedly murdered for his efforts. The versions of this movie that are available are apparently illegitimate. We only have the official trailer available to watch. Not to derail my own thread or anything, just an observation.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thanks for this. It’s a topic I’ve long been interested in and I was unfamiliar with Michael and Rosa. You have piqued my interest.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Whales and bees with memory issues.

It’s a good documentary

1:11:10 is a particularly poignant part.

top topics

join